ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
...I was always just spending the time in the classroom during morning/midday until the evening. Didn't once think to just go to the classroom as itself. Just got the event just a few minute's ago. This is a comedy I tell you what.

Jul 27, 2020
what are some interactions or mechanics yall didn't know were in this game until a couple of different play throughs later?
Dialogue between Jean and Charles about mindwiping other students.

ye I literally just needed to try it instead of wondering about it. just me being a moron.

Now beside's jean starting nearly in the negative love yet high as heck inhibitions,
Also, If you being a rude edgelord with Jean from the first meet, you can get many obedience point. With hight inhibitions and obedience she would be more willing doing lewd things with you.
It might help you raise her love points much easier.

Rogue-Like_Hcxc0oTiSi.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I assume he means xavier scolding you.
You can add Xavier too, but I actually meant, girls punishing you, like not letting you to touch titties.

Training room clothing damage should be expanded past stockings tbh
Yeah it should be, but I have no hope for that. He didn't even bother adding new dialogs to Storm's talk option. My guess is he will continue adding new girls and their sex poses more and more in a slower pace, but won't bother with other details, extras, more clothes, etc.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
One thing I took a long time to discover was how the different girls react to your "alchemical concoction" to reduce their addiction to you. I've not played the addiction route often, and when I did, I was straight with them and told them it was seaman's semen, you know? But when I tried to hide that from them and present it as the result of my many hours of chemistry study, every girl from Emma to Jubes realized it's cum at some point between handing it to them to when they've swallowed it. The general opinion was negative, unless you already had high points with them.
The funny thing comes with Rogue and Kitty. They're virginally oblivious about it and think it's a weird syrup. BUT, after giving you a bj and swallowing your spunk, the next time you give them the potion it downs on them it was da coom from the very beginning. It's a certified bruh moment, let me tell you.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Never tried giving any of them "cough medicine", but now I see that I was missing out interesting moments again, after your post, my next play will be completely based on healing them with the syrup.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I'll never forget the first time I got Laura to kick Kate out of bed after they had spent the night. That's not an interaction that is easy to replicate.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
One thing I took a long time to discover was how the different girls react to your "alchemical concoction" to reduce their addiction to you. I've not played the addiction route often, and when I did, I was straight with them and told them it was seaman's semen, you know? But when I tried to hide that from them and present it as the result of my many hours of chemistry study, every girl from Emma to Jubes realized it's cum at some point between handing it to them to when they've swallowed it. The general opinion was negative, unless you already had high points with them.
The funny thing comes with Rogue and Kitty. They're virginally oblivious about it and think it's a weird syrup. BUT, after giving you a bj and swallowing your spunk, the next time you give them the potion it downs on them it was da coom from the very beginning. It's a certified bruh moment, let me tell you.
I had never even heard of it and it makes all the sense in the world, poor kitty though.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I yearn for the day Laura's clothes get ripped like a certain rogue-like girl rips her stockings off in the danger room. Makes more sense from a girl with a healing factor. The closest I'll ever get her is have her wear pajamas (panties) for the training sesh.
She wears leather though, that has a higher armour value than stockings.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Maybe Laura is in the danger room and she's like "turn that shit up!" Then gets mutilated by a sentinel, heals up in a minute and is just like "yeah I'm fine, but too bad my leather bra doesn't heal. Oh well, at least I have like 10 more of these in my closet."

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
elaborate
They both liked me enough to stay the night, though it took some convincing to get Laura to stay since they didn't like each other enough that way. The next morning Kitty wanted to "get busy" (I had introduced her to the wonders of my member previously, Kitty always gets thirsty to suck cock after she tastes it once), but Laura wasn't having any of it and actually pushed Kitty out of bed before anything starts happening. There isn't anything visual about this type of interaction, but I nearly fell out of my chair laughing because of the dialogue.

Reactions: twoEyedCyclops

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Nearly 3k votes not as much enthusiasm for this vote apparently.
Gwen's at 45% so good chance she's gonna win, wonder what Oni will do to introduce her?

• Sad
Reactions: Helivesoncemore

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Here's my perrrfect prediction:

Lazy Oni version: She will pester Zero in the mall store while one of the girls trying an outfit.

Ambitious Oni version: She will be caught by Xavier while she's trying to mess with Jean, because she hated her and the creator Oni for adding Jean to RLE, then as a punishment Zero will be her caretaker for some time to negate her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: salscou
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes