Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Man, those are awful looking.
I am surprised at your mismatch. A person who constantly puts the “think” icon on many posts does not actually use it himself.
Recently, in this thread, characters for the game are discussed and what they can be. Examples of images of the author himself can help understand what he can use in the game above all.
If you find the images made twelve years ago awful , you should turn on your head and understand some things.
These images for that time (2007) are not so bad. This was the beginning of the author's activity in drawing, and over 12 years the experience and quality of the author's works did not stand in one place. In addition, the purpose of creating these images is completely different from the production of the game.
Also keep in mind that these are not the best images. This is a small part of the work posted on a free site. All the main works for which people pay are posted on another site and only patrons have access to them.
Now we should separate the production of art from the production of the game. You should not take every post literally and in a panic grabs at your heart. Images for the game are made differently than simple art and four characters already entered into the game confirm this. Every time when it seems to you that "awful art" will be in the game, open the game or screenshots in the OP to calm down.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
And well I just have to admit that his art quality jumps quite a bit, but I guess since they were a commissions that dependent on how much commissioner paid him, like background, characters and overall timing put in.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Which begs to question why is the effort so low when people are literally paying him thousands to make this game.
Because the longer it takes to complete, the more money he gets. It's always the same deal with this type of game in Patreon, developers pretend they're extremely busy with irl issues or that they're deathly sick; you name it.
Now, not everyone does it but come on now, let's be real. If it means another monthly payment of thousands of dollars, I'm suddenly deathly sick too.
For some reason, there are people in each topic who have not made a single game themselves and have not paid a single author, but they can evaluate the efforts of the author and count the money of those who pay. This can be found in games with several tens of thousands of monthly income and such as this.
From idle talk, can go to the facts

R0.4.jpg
Key indicators are rising. The fact that there is a decrease in the amount of payment from one patron is not critical in this situation. The author does not offer anything substantial to encourage people to pay more. All offers are related to drawings, and not everyone needs them because this audience is more interested in the game. Those who are interested in the image pays more or pays on another resource where the images are published. Therefore, work with the game is combined with the creation of images and patrons see and pay it.
The main indicator is the increase in patrons. Not every author is capable of holding and increasing the audience for several years.
All that should concern the author is the reaction of the patrons.
Talk about how the author should behave and how he should spend his money can only people who pay him that money or people who made the game themselves and have experience working with patrons. All other opinions are just idle talk.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
how do i break ms frost to make her have sex with me anytime i have her full love and obedience but she wont do anything and how do I use my power with kitty on xavier when we get sent to his room someone please help me with this and I also wanna know how to meet jean and mystique

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
how do i break ms frost to make her have sex with me anytime i have her full love and obedience but she wont do anything and how do I use my power with kitty on xavier when we get sent to his room someone please help me with this and I also wanna know how to meet jean and mystique
You'll need to talk with her specifically about exhibitionism and group stuff. You also might need her inhibition bar higher.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
You'll need to talk with her specifically about exhibitionism and group stuff. You also might need her inhibition bar higher.
it is high enough but how do I talk to her about exhibition and group stuff the option doesnt show all it shows is id like to talk to you is there a event i am missing?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
If he drops the game like my mother dropped my sister on her head when she was young just like that at least we got more content now than most games :^)
I'm hoping Storm wins 'cos we got enough girls for candidates he needs to get his finger outta his arse already

Last edited:
Reactions: ex789

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
it is high enough but how do I talk to her about exhibition and group stuff the option doesnt show all it shows is id like to talk to you is there a event i am missing?
Chat with Emma -> Relationship Status -> Have you considered maybe having some fun in public? / Have you considered maybe having a threesome?

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
For some reason, there are people in each topic who have not made a single game themselves and have not paid a single author, but they can evaluate the efforts of the author and count the money of those who pay. This can be found in games with several tens of thousands of monthly income and such as this.
From idle talk, can go to the facts

View attachment 401710
Key indicators are rising. The fact that there is a decrease in the amount of payment from one patron is not critical in this situation. The author does not offer anything substantial to encourage people to pay more. All offers are related to drawings, and not everyone needs them because this audience is more interested in the game. Those who are interested in the image pays more or pays on another resource where the images are published. Therefore, work with the game is combined with the creation of images and patrons see and pay it.
The main indicator is the increase in patrons. Not every author is capable of holding and increasing the audience for several years.
All that should concern the author is the reaction of the patrons.
Talk about how the author should behave and how he should spend his money can only people who pay him that money or people who made the game themselves and have experience working with patrons. All other opinions are just idle talk.
*Bootlicking intensifies*

x9871234

Aug 31, 2017
I prefer the jubilee sketch a lot too.

That being said, I don't know how he did this in the past, but now that all these sketches are done, plus the upcoming sketches, I hope these sketches will remain up for vote ever after one of them gets picked.

Like if hypothetically speaking Jean gets picked, he should just make another sketch for a new girl after implementing her, and the vote for the next girl after Jean could be Doreen, Storm, Jubilee, the other unknown candidates + 1 new candidate to fill jean's void.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I prefer the jubilee sketch a lot too.

That being said, I don't know how he did this in the past, but now that all these sketches are done, plus the upcoming sketches, I hope these sketches will remain up for vote ever after one of them gets picked.

Like if hypothetically speaking Jean gets picked, he should just make another sketch for a new girl after implementing her, and the vote for the next girl after Jean could be Doreen, Storm, Jubilee, the other unknown candidates + 1 new candidate to fill jean's void.
if you read the previous posts you'll see that at least one of them is a copy and paste from Onis Patreon stating that the girls who aren't chosen this in this pole will be in the next pole

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
quick question is Rogue the only one who currently has a scene that triggers when you take a class while shes with you?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes