Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
This game's incredibly fun! thought question, haven't used Xavier's office thus far, what do you do there? do you take girls there to do naughty things at night or unlock some dialogue if Xavier is there?
You can get blackmail material if you search it when he's not there.

x9871234

Aug 31, 2017
interesting...is that what i should use when he caughts me doing the deed with the girls in certain parts of the campus?
Precisely, but it only works per specific girl. If you blackmail him to not bother you anymore after he catches you fucking kitty in public, he will leave you alone and you can have fun with kitty in public from there on, but if you do it with rogue in public next time, he will catch you again and you will need to deal with the situation again.

>wanting to lower obedience
What is wrong with you people?

Submissive slaves who hate themselves for wanting it but can't help but do it are the best.
I agree and disagree with both a lover and slave. A lover has too much free will. A slave doesn't have enough love.
I prefer max love and max obedience with no inhibitions left. It's the best when she gives you full control over her life from her own free will because she's entirely infatuated with you.

I guess we're all playing the game for different reasons. To each their own.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Precisely, but it only works per specific girl. If you blackmail him to not bother you anymore after he catches you fucking kitty in public, he will leave you alone and you can have fun with kitty in public from there on, but if you do it with rogue in public next time, he will catch you again and you will need to deal with the situation again.
I see, do i have to keep finding evidence to blackmail him per every girl or is just repeating dialogue with the evidence i already have? by the way thanks for the info!

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I see, do i have to keep finding evidence to blackmail him per every girl or is just repeating dialogue with the evidence i already have? by the way thanks for the info!
Firstly, each girl has to be level5+ for the plans to work.
For Rogue: Level up her stats, let him catch you and take you to his office, select the option Activate Plan Omega, get the key to his office and tell him to not interrupt you and Rogue

For Emma: Similar path. Just level her up, let him catch you two and take him to your office and have her use her powers on him

For Kitty: Ask Kitty to follow you in the middle of the night, go to his office, get inside, open the drawer and take the picture inside it. Next day, let him catch you and kitty, go to his office, blackmail him with the picture.

Needless to say, you need to have high stats with all girls for them to do this with you.
And Laura was just getting to level 5 like Rogue and Emma if I recall correctly - so only Kitty is special on that front.

Reactions: NODOGAN

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Only Laura needs to be level 5+
Okay do you remember what the conditions for Rogue and Emma were, then?
It's been a long time ago for me, but Rogue worked just fine first try back then, but Emma not - I can't remember what I did for her to go through with her plan, though.

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
Okay do you remember what the conditions for Rogue and Emma were, then?
It's been a long time ago for me, but Rogue worked just fine first try back then, but Emma not - I can't remember what I did for her to go through with her plan, though.
Rogue and Emma have the same conditions now, player lvl 5+ and 1500 stats, don't know how it was before (if it was different).

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Rogue and Emma have the same conditions now, player lvl 5+ and 1500 stats, don't know how it was before (if it was different).
ok so so long as any of the love/obedience/inhibition stats when combined give you more than 1500 then you're golden with any of the girls? by the by got none of them at level 5 yet, any advice to level them up faster? should i take them on more dates? thanks in advance for all the info it has been very helpfull thus far!

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
ok so so long as any of the love/obedience/inhibition stats when combined give you more than 1500 then you're golden with any of the girls? by the by got none of them at level 5 yet, any advice to level them up faster? should i take them on more dates? thanks in advance for all the info it has been very helpfull thus far!
If I remember correctly the fastest ways are to study with them, go to class with them, or train with them

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
If I remember correctly the fastest ways are to study with them, go to class with them, or train with them
well none of them is level 5 yet other than Laura but i had maxed out their love, obedience and inhibition so with more than 1500 stats you can certainly blackmail Professor X even if they aren't level 5, thanks to everybody on this tread that's been answering my questions!
P.S: if the next update for the game has a new girl i'd certainly hope it was either Scarlet Witch (girls with issues are hot) or Storm (we need another Mature girl like Emma).

Reactions: icesun

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
well none of them is level 5 yet other than Laura but i had maxed out their love, obedience and inhibition so with more than 1500 stats you can certainly blackmail Professor X even if they aren't level 5, thanks to everybody on this tread that's been answering my questions!
P.S: if the next update for the game has a new girl i'd certainly hope it was either Scarlet Witch (girls with issues are hot) or Storm (we need another Mature girl like Emma).
There's one thing you should be prepared for:
From past experience with this game new girls are normally introduced in a three step way (and each step is a new update in Oni's regular release cycle):
1. The girl shows up somewhere for a single scene. This scene is in the sex-update of the most current girl (that would mean we'll get Gwen next in this case, which we won't if I got that right, but still).
2. The girl becomes a regular, but first with only kissing and touching, no fucking.
3. The sex stuff gets added.

So, even if we skip that single scene step, there will be most likely two updates before we get to enjoy the next girl in all her glory, whomever she'll be...

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
The next update is supposed to change Laura's sex poses. So, that's a plus. Hope it happens soon. While I did get used to her current and still find them fappable, they could be a lot better.

Reactions: Medic4

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
The next update is supposed to change Laura's sex poses. So, that's a plus. Hope it happens soon. While I did get used to her current and still find them fappable, they could be a lot better.
i left Laura for last focusing on maxing 1 girl at a time so i haven't seen her sex scenes yet, time to check if it's worth changing lol.

plicker

Aug 2, 2018
Hey guys, does anyone know how to get the professor to stop paying attention to Laura? When I enter his room with her and search the desk I do find something but it says that I need someone who can reach it... but from what I've tried I can't have 2 girls search the drawers :(

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Hey guys, does anyone know how to get the professor to stop paying attention to Laura? When I enter his room with her and search the desk I do find something but it says that I need someone who can reach it... but from what I've tried I can't have 2 girls search the drawers :(
i've got Xavier to ignore Laura but im not entirely sure of the conditions but someone did say earlier (or this may have been on the expanded mod page but still applies to the vanilla) that you need high stats with Laura (pretty sure you needed 1500 total points which is love, obedience and inhibition added together) and Laura had to be level 5. not sure what the whole "you need someone who can reach it" thing is i dont think ive seen that at all

Jan 28, 2018
I believe for Laura she has to be level 5, she has to have 1500 points in total and you need Kitty to grab the picture from the desk or the drawers (not sure where it is exactly, you might have to try 3-4 times).
At night take Kitty to Xaviers Office, open the door (either with Kittys help or with a key to Xaviers office) and search the desk or the drawers (or whatever there is). One of them is closed and Kitty (with her phasing ability) can reach inside and take the picture of Xavier and Mystique out. You can use the picture when you got caught by Xavier with Laura or Emma i believe.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes