Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I guess I don't know as I stated hope he pitches one more girl so they got ive to choose from and we can finally move onto a new girl. I hope after this one he finally fleshes the existing girls some more.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Her pussy looks like it's molded into her chest.
Yeah and I'm kinda surprised it was never fixed and or how Oni applied it. If the art is to go by the vagina for most girls is seperate and it layers it on I guess and her vagina becomes a gaping hole for some reason but with the pubic hair on it doesn't bother me much.

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
I can't get the professor to leave me and Laura alone she is level 8 already and has almost all stats maxed.

Last edited:

jestir

May 4, 2018
Edit:
Android F update no cheats

I am Glade you put a Android version of the newest version of the game but I find that is has no background image it is just a black screen no bedroom no class room no back ground for any place you can visit

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I am Glade you put a Android version of the newest version of the game but I find that is has no background image it is just a black screen no bedroom no class room no back ground for any place you can visit
Background usually fixing itself right after you leave your room , so got no idea about that.

Anyway there another version with cheat menu and stat bar manipulation.

Here ya go
modded 0.983f Android

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Honestly wouldn't mind that look for Squirrel Girl, maybe a bit thicker but otherwise I wouldn't mind that. Also do kinda wish we had the option for older style of rogue or the newer one, but oh well. Maybe someone will make a mod or something to replace her model, though I doubt it as that seems like a hell of a lot of work.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i dont think there's many who wouldnt enjoy "rogue prime", but maybe we could get her as a diferent character, maybe have her time travel or maybe come from an alternate universe, maybe have her revealed as the original rogue, who was captured and cloned, with the clone being the rogue we have now, maybe have her copy the power of someone else, and end up creating a "new" rogue.

its comics, she could be summoned with dragon balls...

Hakunon

Apr 28, 2017
Hey there! The version with the cheat mod listed on the front page is for the Android. Anyone got one for Windows? Thanks!

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
i dont think there's many who wouldnt enjoy "rogue prime", but maybe we could get her as a diferent character, maybe have her time travel or maybe come from an alternate universe, maybe have her revealed as the original rogue, who was captured and cloned, with the clone being the rogue we have now, maybe have her copy the power of someone else, and end up creating a "new" rogue.

its comics, she could be summoned with dragon balls...
Well I'm happy with the one we have now. Maybe as an option after the rest of the game is done.

Reactions: NODOGAN
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes