x9871234

Aug 31, 2017
You know, I just realized I've been playing this game since October 2016 I think, or at least back when rogue was the only girl.

It got me thinking though, with so many new girls I really wish we could have orgies or at least foursomes.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
TBH all girls in game got issues right now (if anything Emma good at hiding it, or I'm too thick headed to notice one)
I dunno most humans have issues and Oni has written the girls to really express said issues like real women would we just fug em' forever and there's some love events that's it.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Real women are awful. Now 2D women are perfection. 2D women, their issues only come up once. Then you can skip their dialogue if bothers you and get to the fucking real fast. Real women, their issues come up constantly, and there's no skip feature and it takes forever to get to the fucking, if you ever get to it at all.

Narni

Feb 19, 2018
I feel like this game could do with some more guys in it, not for the homo-erotic content per say but more for the competitive nature of the whole thing similar to something like Artificial Academy 2

idk raw thoughts

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I feel like this game could do with some more guys in it, not for the homo-erotic content per say but more for the competitive nature of the whole thing similar to something like Artificial Academy 2

idk raw thoughts
Would take too long to make assets for people that no ones really here for plus the whole point is you're the special one everyone's interested

Reactions: DannyhelMont

aruomelkov

May 21, 2019

idk raw thoughts
we already have a professor)))
now we can only wait for the H content with him XD

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
I hope Oni reconsiders Mystique someday, I know he said he wouldnt put her in the game cuz people would ask for shape shifting stuff but just going brtween her blue form and principal form woud be fine, and even that wouldnt be necessary, I mean, Emma can turn into diamond but no one is bothered that there isnt an option for it in the game

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes