blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
I hope Oni reconsiders Mystique someday, I know he said he wouldnt put her in the game cuz people would ask for shape shifting stuff but just going brtween her blue form and principal form woud be fine, and even that wouldnt be necessary, I mean, Emma can turn into diamond but no one is bothered that there isnt an option for it in the game
Good point, no-one wanted to fXXX Emma Diamond. Good point.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
i request that someone make a mod that gives Emma the ability to turn into diamond but it just replaces her assets with a Minecraft diamond
<--- Is it here?
Nope...
Is it there? --->
Nope...

Sorry, I'm all outta laughs for that one...

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Has Oni ever mentioned why there still isn't any music?

Music isn't really something extra. It contributes immensely to games like this.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Sorry im confused i was expecting a save file? I cant see anything to do with the saves in the download of the game.
If you click on the message I told you to click on you get to the message and see the savefile that's embedded in there.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I agree to be one of the girls boyfriends then they immediately get in my face then slide back to where they were standing.
It always makes me laff

Sacra_Umbra

Oct 7, 2019
Can't believe I'm actually playing a hentai game for about 4 days straight. What's even more ridiculous is that I registered at this site just to write this stupid and pointless message (and, maybe, start to seek for a more cool stuff (guess I'm in the club now, huh)). Oni, wherever you are: you're a fucking genius. Thank you for making my child wet dreams come true. At least at a screen of my PC/Phone. 12 Rogue's BJ/10. BEST GAME.

witteb

May 3, 2019
Can't believe I'm actually playing a hentai game for about 4 days straight. What's even more ridiculous is that I registered at this site just to write this stupid and pointless message (and, maybe, start to seek for a more cool stuff (guess I'm in the club now, huh)). Oni, wherever you are: you're a fucking genius. Thank you for making my child wet dreams come true. At least at a screen of my PC/Phone. 12 Rogue's BJ/10. BEST GAME.
If you have watched avatar, you should play Four Elemets Trainer from Mity. thank me later

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes