Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
It's gonna be me the 6'5 blue eyed man ala force'a'nature with beautiful brown hair that's gonna be your bro, hold your hand while we fug.

• Love
Reactions: Sacra_Umbra

Roboyaru

Oct 7, 2019
how do i start the relation ship with emma each time i try she says thats not appropriate
First, you need to return to the classroom after she sys she needs to “take care of a few things.” Once you tap that goal, try flirting with her first for a while after class (make sure you lock the door, if you want). After a bit of patience and assertiveness (don‘t take her refusal as an absolute no), you should be able to wear her down.

Dec 23, 2018
First, you need to return to the classroom after she sys she needs to “take care of a few things.” Once you tap that goal, try flirting with her first for a while after class (make sure you lock the door, if you want). After a bit of patience and assertiveness (don‘t take her refusal as an absolute no), you should be able to wear her down.
i dont have an option to flirt with her

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
I wish I could know who is up in the contest and are the Concept Art... but I'm a pleb... (help me someone lol)

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
I think the only thing that could make this game better other than new characters is impregnation, considering the massive amounts of cum being packed away inside them.

As canon Emma is a sex therapist, I'm thinking she'd be on birth control. However after she starts calling the MC Master and stastatistically completely submits to you, you can ask her to stop taking it.
Nice game and nice mod but I wish there was Pregnancy content. It doesn't make sense that you cum inside the girls everyday and they don't get Pregnant. That's my beef with most h-games. But, I am NOT trying to disrespect the developer.
I fully agree! I want impregnation and pregnancy in this game! I wanna help repopulate the mutant race!
Pregnant harems are the best!

Reactions: whoanell
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes