CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Thicc Doreen ftw. You guys afraid of a little meat on them bones?
If anything im down for Japanese Doreen design.
And with description Oni gave, her personality is not that fun tbh.

But real talk now, Storm should be next addition considering her powers, and Zero ability to nullify them.

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
I'm all for Jubilee or Ororo. I kinda liked the Evolution design of Jean, not saying I don't like Oni's redesign but that one just doesn't really do it for me. Wouldn't mind seeing him add Boom-Boom or Wanda. If we're talking other X-men outside of Evolution, he could always add Psylocke

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
I'm all for Jubilee or Ororo. I kinda liked the Evolution design of Jean, not saying I don't like Oni's redesign but that one just doesn't really do it for me. Wouldn't mind seeing him add Boom-Boom or Wanda. If we're talking other X-men outside of Evolution, he could always add Psylocke
I had completely forgotten Boomboom even existed
Would be an interesting add

YummyMrB.

Apr 6, 2019
idk. i mean i look forward to new characters in this great game but am worried too much focus is put on that and not expanding the ones already available or adding more features especially for threesome options.

like how about new positions for the girls? i remember some thing on the level up page with Oni wondering what else he could do on it. how about missonary for rogue (really want to see her tits while fucking) or piledriver for laura (since she like "dangerous" actions)?

or just some QoL changes. if you finger rogue's ass while doing her doggy actually have her hole pucker and flair you know.

and for threesomes, how about having both chicks at once instead of just one on the side? for example kitty can be in missionary and rogue could straddle her (can pretty much use current animations just would need rogue to spread her legs) and you could with off hand action play with rogue instead of just kitty (the active one). or pull out and stick it in rogue with out the awkward girl swap current mechanic. 69 would be nice too (though alot of new animations). pull out of kitty and start fucking rogue's mouth.

i just always worry with these games (especially great ones like this) that the developer(s) will get burned out with new characters and never get around to rounding out game features/mechanics that would turn it from great to fucking epic.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Does anyone else have a problem with mystque I go to see her and she told me to leave and shoved me out of the room any hints on how to solve this

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
a1881253aa0b953534780c38d06d35c7.png
Well, she was always depicted as the 'I do what I want' kind of girl, so she might not need that much corruption. Or it could be she thinks she's got you wrapped around her finger but it turns out it's the other way around ;)

Reactions: Ghostload

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
I hope first Storm/Ororo (the preview looks great) then boom boom! That would be amazing. But at the moment the development seems pretty slow :/

Reactions: Duamoi

AchillesReborn

Oct 15, 2019
Hi guys. Any link to the most up to date, most complete version? I've been looking at previous pages of the thread now and I can't find any links.

I've seen versions that are 270 Mb big. The one in the OP seems to be an older version?

jimd92

May 18, 2017
I said it before and I'll say it again. Boom Boom is a perfect fit for the game. Everything about her screams "would take it up the ass for a beer". Hall of fame whore right there.

Reactions: gruntcy

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Hi guys. Any link to the most up to date, most complete version? I've been looking at previous pages of the thread now and I can't find any links.

I've seen versions that are 270 Mb big. The one in the OP seems to be an older version?
The mod might be bigger but this game is so small because the programmer uses masterful design.

View attachment 429828
Well, she was always depicted as the 'I do what I want' kind of girl, so she might not need that much corruption. Or it could be she thinks she's got you wrapped around her finger but it turns out it's the other way around ;)
She reminds me of the type of girl that would take you to your room, get you both down to your undies, and as you're pulling down your boxer she darts out the room and calls like 20 people into the room before disappearing

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes