CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Hi guys. Any link to the most up to date, most complete version? I've been looking at previous pages of the thread now and I can't find any links.

I've seen versions that are 270 Mb big. The one in the OP seems to be an older version?
This game didn't received any updates for past few months, so versions in OP essentially are latest one.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I'm all for Jubilee or Jean.... but dammit that squirrel girl gives me nightmares! Her tail is pigger than her, and her body doesn't match her face or character of the athletic gymnist. If anything it looks like she been eating too many nuts!

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
I'm all for Jubilee or Jean.... but dammit that squirrel girl gives me nightmares! Her tail is pigger than her, and her body doesn't match her face or character of the athletic gymnist. If anything it looks like she been eating too many nuts!
Agreed, Jean would be the logical choice too, considering how her powers works, and MC's powers could give her an break.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Agreed, Jean would be the logical choice too, considering how her powers works, and MC's powers could give her an break.
Wouldn't then Storm be a better option since she has to keep herself in check because how her emotions affect weather?

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
I'd argue both are a good fit, and it really comes down to personal preference. I'd rather have Jean first and Storm second, but I won't mind much if the order is reversed.

After that I'd really like Wanda, followed by vampire Jubilee, Boom Boom, Psylocke and so on.

Then again, I'd much rather Oni actually finished/fleshed out existing girls, added more content and activities, before introducing any more females to the mix.

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Lol we could write a Masters level paper on which girl is best new girl and Oni will still be trying to fix things with Rogue. I'm sure it will be worth it when the game is done in 10 years (and I will still be waiting!)

x9871234

Aug 31, 2017
The only girl that has ever mattered is Kitty. She is by far the best girl. None of the other girls (whether in the game or a potential candidate so far) have come close to the perfection that is Kitty.

Kitty Pryde is best girl and always will be.

View attachment 433693 View attachment 433694 View attachment 433695
I can agree with you on that, 100%.

But you and I both know that kitty PLUS anyone else, doesn't take away from kitty. It keeps kitty in all her glory, but adds more fun.

We need to search for the perfect worthy candidate that fits a threesome with kitty.

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
I can agree with you on that, 100%.

But you and I both know that kitty PLUS anyone else, doesn't take away from kitty. It keeps kitty in all her glory, but adds more fun.

We need to search for the perfect worthy candidate that fits a threesome with kitty.
I nominate her best friend in the comics, . She was suppose to be the main lead on Fox's New Mutants movie but that seems to be in limbo since Disney bought Fox.

That being said, I think Storm and Jean deserve to been added first because of their iconic status among the X-Men though I like Jubilee's concept art the best so far.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
True, but keep in mind Jean could quite literally blow the world up if she lost control.
Well I'm not that familiar with the lore, actually my knowledge pretty much restricted 90s show, and another like animated book series something something Knights

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
I'm actually really surprised by how many people find this game grindy, if anything you can beeline straight to fucking in matters of 10 to 15 minutes.

Heck there even post on how to speed run Rogue literally on very 1st day
Wait, you can do that. Does it involve gifting? If not then I'd really like to find that speedrun.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Wait, you can do that. Does it involve gifting? If not then I'd really like to find that speedrun.
Sorry for double post, but I think this deserves it's own post.

This is a guide to get Rogue to both have sex with you and fall in love with you on the first night of the game. I will list choices and actions needed.
There will be times when you need to save and reload until you get the exact events you need. You may get it the first time or the 10,000th time. It is complete RNG.
This was only found out because I have put more hours than a normal person playing this type of game would put into it. Please credit me if you repost this elsewhere.
I also suggest saving every step, even if I don't say to, just because you never know.
Without further ado:

1.) Start new game. (Duh.)
2.) CHOICE: The "lay" of the place, eh?
3.) CHOICE: It is with you in it.
4.) CHOICE: So can this place make some more... erotic simulations? (You can also choose the other but we are mainly after the +30 Inhibition points. Choose other or move on.)
5.) CHOICE: Sure.
6.) CHOICE: Like, a kiss?
7.) CHOICE: Glad I could help.
8.) CHOICE: Want to make out a little?
9.) Exit tutorial - Go to shop - Buy books - Buy "Dazzler and Longshot" for $20 - Leave room.
10.) ***SAVE GAME***
11.) Now this is the first part where you'll be reloading a bunch probably. If Rogue is standing there or you're at the "Enter or knock" screen, reload. The goal is to be alone in the shower, but with Rogue about to enter. You will see she is about to enter because her icon will be under the Day/Time UI in the top right corner of the screen. Reload until you get this. You may get it on first attempt, but you will probably be reloading 100,000 times. It seems to have a low chance rate. At least for me.
12.) After you are alone with Rogue about to enter, shower. She will catch you naked and you will get points in all 3. Leave shower.
13.) ***SAVE GAME***
14.) Re-enter shower. Reload as needed until you get the scene where Rogue is standing there. Do not see her naked yet.
15.) ***IMPORTANT*** Do the following in the ---EXACT--- order or you will have to restart the entire thing up to this point. - Gift Rogue the love book - Add Rogue to party - Leave shower - Visit University Square (IMPORTANT BECAUSE THIS DRESSES HER AGAIN. DO NOT LEAVE HER IN TOWEL.) - Leave University square - Go to your room.
16.) Pick SEX MENU and pick the following choices in the EXACT order listed: Touch thighs - Ok, never mind. - Back to Sex Menu - Touch ass - Ok, never mind. - Back to Sex Menu - Touch breasts - Come on, please? (Take it all off) - Nod - (She will raise her tops, exposing her breasts. Do not remove tops all the way at this point, save for later.) (cont. in part 17)
17.) This part is crucial. Pick keep going until Rogue is at 85-90 lust. Do not go over 90 lust. Pick other options - shift primary action - Ask to suck on them. - Lost both tops. (Continued in part 18)
18.) Now that you're licking her breasts and she is completely topless, slap her ass 4 times for the extra +8 obedience. Then pick "Keep going..." until Rogue cums. After she cums, exit the sex menu. She will be tired, but do not fret. You'll still be fucking her before the night is over.
19.) Exit the sex menu all the way until you get the chat option again. Pick "Relationship status in her chat menu" and ask to be your girlfriend. She will accept.
20.) Pick SEX MENU again and choose the following text choices - Could you put on a show for me? - Could you undress for me? - A little of both... - Lose both tops. - Everything - Lovely...
21.) Now that she's completely naked, exit the sex menu completely and she'll redress. Re-enter her chat menus and finally pick the "Flirt with her" option. - Say you love her. She will leave the room, but you will get +10 love points. You should be at 906 love. (At least I am.)
22.) Leave your room and go to Rogue's room.
23.) ***SAVE GAME***
24.) You should have around a fourth of the clock left. This part you may or may not need to reload. Pick "I just wanted to talk..." over and over until she does that staring intently at you thing. That's her "I love you" scene.
25.) After that, consummate it and congratulations. You're fucking Rogue on the first night and she loves you already.

I know this guide is kind of a mess, but I just wrote it up real quick. Have fun guys.

Hakunon

Apr 28, 2017
I nominate her best friend in the comics, . She was suppose to be the main lead on Fox's New Mutants movie but that seems to be in limbo since Disney bought Fox.

That being said, I think Storm and Jean deserve to been added first because of their iconic status among the X-Men though I like Jubilee's concept art the best so far.

I am 100% on board this

Jul 14, 2017
I like that 15 min speed run but maybe it just me but I enjoy making rogue force me out from class just so I can quench her "thirst" ,make her dance ,have her strip,start masturbating,and make her leave ,eventually she'll give you what ever you want after you make her desperate enough it

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Feels like rogue should be more willing to loose her mesh top when she's asking for skin-contact.
A massage should help with addiction, and it's tamer than making out, but it doesn't actually lower the bar at all. (presumably because there's no skin-contact)

I've had like five days in a row where she asks for help, then refuses to let me touch her, then gets pissed off at me.

I mean, sure I could just go 'hey, grope my face' but i'm not gonna.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes