Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Really hoping Jubilee wins. She looks incredible
Have you found her masturbating in the classroom?
It's actually possible to have sex with her without even activating that scene by having sex in class with other girls, then having sex with other girls in her bedroom and asking her to join in.

It's awful and incredibly grindy, but absolutely possible (tho it might also be a glitch)

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Really hoping Jubilee wins. She looks incredible

It's actually possible to have sex with her without even activating that scene by having sex in class with other girls, then having sex with other girls in her bedroom and asking her to join in.

It's awful and incredibly grindy, but absolutely possible (tho it might also be a glitch)
I'm actually really surprised by how many people find this game grindy, if anything you can beeline straight to fucking in matters of 10 to 15 minutes.

Heck there even post on how to speed run Rogue literally on very 1st day

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
I'm actually really surprised by how many people find this game grindy, if anything you can beeline straight to fucking in matters of 10 to 15 minutes.

You can even screw Emma on her first day if you know what you're doing. Two days for Laura. "Hardest" one by far is Kitty, and only if you don't use gifts.

squarenuts

Sep 15, 2019
Maybe not useful for this type of game, but wouldn't your power of not be affected by any mutant ability be sought after by world governments or others wanting to control or end the mutant threat altogether?

Maybe a future character added to the game is not there to learn, but to kidnap you.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Maybe not useful for this type of game, but wouldn't your power of not be affected by any mutant ability be sought after by world governments or others wanting to control or end the mutant threat altogether?

Maybe a future character added to the game is not there to learn, but to kidnap you.
not if i fucker in to submission ^_-

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
You can even screw Emma on her first day if you know what you're doing. Two days for Laura. "Hardest" one by far is Kitty, and only if you don't use gifts.
Hell, I got Kitty in one day by getting her horny enough to masturbate in her room and walking in on her.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hey I'm must be tripping but when did this option been added in game? View attachment 427864
It really occurs in the original game. I did not check what this gives. Most likely, the first option allows you to increase the level of the character (salary, etc.), the second is designed for communication with girls. But this is just an assumption, need to check

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Love the game but..

Any patreon here know what's going on? Looks like we've had a lot of showing of potential candidates the last few months but any news ( ) about the game?

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Love the game but..

Any patreon here know what's going on? Looks like we've had a lot of showing of potential candidates the last few months but any news ( ) about the game?
I'm not saying she's a D student or anything, but girl just wants to have fun. Jubilee is the 4th candidate. This is another case where I didn't love the Evolution character design, not least of which because it looked almost nothing like the comic character, and that if you put here and Magma in a room together, turned out the lights and had them spin in circles, and then turned the lights back on, it would be impossible to tell them apart. So I improvised. And by "improvised" I mean I went with the comic version.

Jubilee is a party girl, more up for things like dancing, group activities, not super easy, mind you, just "uncomplicated." She is a little like Kitty in a lot of ways, so that could get a bit redundant, but I think she looks cute. Also she's a vampire who drinks blood to live, so there's that.

And btw, obviously still working on the next build, it'll be a little while yet, but I've got some fun stuff in progress, like some new poses/activities for Laura, and more assertiveness from the girls. And again, I'll be introducing maybe a couple more candidates for girl 5, and then at the end we'll have a poll to select which one the community wants to move forward with first. If your favorite isn't picked, don't worry, we'll do it again once the 5th girl is fairly well established, and the existing candidates will be part of the pool again 412761_JubileeSketch.jpg

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017

You misunderstood, the point was that you can have sex with Emma without triggering her after class scene. Which more or less shouldn't be possible.

The method to do it is grindy.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes