Roboyaru

Oct 7, 2019
Just started playing (finally!) and I’ve been getting messages that Emma has leveled up, despite me not doing anything with her or staying after class to surprise her. Is this automatic and\or tied to just attending class?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Just started playing (finally!) and I’ve been getting messages that Emma has leveled up, despite me not doing anything with her or staying after class to surprise her. Is this automatic and\or tied to just attending class?
the girls will level up automatically in the background as time passes, this is the default and you can assign the skill points to make them able to fug more in one go if you want.

Reactions: Roboyaru

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Can't believe I'm actually playing a hentai game for about 4 days straight. What's even more ridiculous is that I registered at this site just to write this stupid and pointless message (and, maybe, start to seek for a more cool stuff (guess I'm in the club now, huh)). Oni, wherever you are: you're a fucking genius. Thank you for making my child wet dreams come true. At least at a screen of my PC/Phone. 12 Rogue's BJ/10. BEST GAME.
Welcome to the club chief.

Reactions: Sacra_Umbra

Roboyaru

Oct 7, 2019
On a side note, im still having trouble getting the Options.rpy file to take proper effect, altering the cash I have. I can get it “working” with the code field popping up, but my attempts to alter the Cash number ends up leaving me with just $9 and an eventual crashed game that I have to reinstall. Do I need to add the + symbol to P_Cash = 998 (with the appropriate spaces included) to get it to work?

BTW, I checked the forums first and am mostly trying to reclarify an older question to make sure this method still works

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
On a side note, im still having trouble getting the Options.rpy file to take proper effect, altering the cash I have. I can get it “working” with the code field popping up, but my attempts to alter the Cash number ends up leaving me with just $9 and an eventual crashed game that I have to reinstall. Do I need to add the + symbol to P_Cash = 998 (with the appropriate spaces included) to get it to work?

BTW, I checked the forums first and am mostly trying to reclarify an older question to make sure this method still works
Try using this

Reactions: Roboyaru

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
3D printers exist and people already print off physical cars. It's a matter of time before we can download cars, women, money, even food (don't eat it though)

Reactions: Sacra_Umbra
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes