Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I believe for Laura she has to be level 5, she has to have 1500 points in total and you need Kitty to grab the picture from the desk or the drawers (not sure where it is exactly, you might have to try 3-4 times).
At night take Kitty to Xaviers Office, open the door (either with Kittys help or with a key to Xaviers office) and search the desk or the drawers (or whatever there is). One of them is closed and Kitty (with her phasing ability) can reach inside and take the picture of Xavier and Mystique out. You can use the picture when you got caught by Xavier with Laura or Emma i believe.
The picture was actually for when you get caught having sex in public with Kitty, Emma just requires stats i believe and she'll use her powers on Xavier while you disable his powers and Laura just threatens him with her claws but requires level 5 and high stats from what I've heard

Last edited:

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
For me, one of the biggest complaints I have with Laura is that she is the last character (so far) but requires the most grinding to get cleared with Prof. X. I'd suggest changing the level requirement to 3 or something (just unpack the code and change it before you get to that part). When it was time for her, I just spent weeks doing nothing but taking her to class, taking her to training, then sending her to bed...

"You know, I'd love to just go to the pool today, maybe a little... skinny dipping?"
"No baby, you got those semi-finals coming up and you have to study. Then we have to work on your marksmanship..."

Also, we are coming up on two months from the last update. Has there been any word on progress or what features are coming out next?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
For me, one of the biggest complaints I have with Laura is that she is the last character (so far) but requires the most grinding to get cleared with Prof. X. I'd suggest changing the level requirement to 3 or something (just unpack the code and change it before you get to that part). When it was time for her, I just spent weeks doing nothing but taking her to class, taking her to training, then sending her to bed...
i didnt have any problem with her but i went through each girl individually (though i did end up skipping Emma cause i couldnt be bothered to figure out the ice breaker at the time) and by time i got round to Laura she had already got herself to max level

plicker

Aug 2, 2018
Oh, ok. I already got the picture with Mystic via Kitty but since the prompt still appears when I'm with Laura I though maybe I need her again. Guess that's just a bug. Well I have maxed out Laura's stats but I don't think I've gained any levels with her. I'll leave the grinding for the next update. Thanks guys

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Anyone else ever notice that when you make Rogue your lover first that Kitty and/or Emma don't acknowledge her? Like Kitty/Emma will acknowledge you with the other or Laura, but not Rogue.

And considering Rogue was the first girl, what is up with that? An oversight by Oni? Or a bug?

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Anyone else ever notice that when you make Rogue your lover first that Kitty and/or Emma don't acknowledge her? Like Kitty/Emma will acknowledge you with the other or Laura, but not Rogue.

And considering Rogue was the first girl, what is up with that? An oversight by Oni? Or a bug?
My thought process in this case similar to "Bethesda bug", meaning "until it's fixed it's a feature"

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Still can get the option of 'eat it of her", it always change to "clean..."

but in fact i did get this once with Kitty and Emma (what is ironic since Kitty is the girl i interact less) but then never again, no matter what i tried, or what combination or what girl, is this a bug or i just doing things wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Still can get the option of 'eat it of her", it always change to "clean..."

but in fact i did get this once with Kitty and Emma (what is ironic since Kitty is the girl i interact less) but then never again, no matter what i tried, or what combination or what girl, is this a bug or i just doing things wrong.
Eat it off only triggers when girls don't like each other and/or when their stats are about 60% full.

So my guess its Oni bug

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
THE FINAL GIRL IS PSYLOCKE?
No! Girl 5 has not been decided yet and girl 5 is not planned to be the final girl. Patrons will vote once all candidates have been introduced. Current candidates are Jean Grey, Ororo/Storm, Doreen Green/Squirrel Girl, and Jubilee. We are currently waiting on the fifth candidate to be posted on Oni's Patreon so that voting can begin.

Reactions: aruomelkov

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

I remember in older updates this wasn't the case seeing as in those no matter who you started with (minus Laura since she isn't complete like that) the others would indeed do this no matter who it was. Now this isn't the case. I am guessing it was a change made when he did the update.

Reactions: Matthew25 cz

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I hope it's just one more girl and then he wraps up Laura's stuff and events. He should do the vote and get the new girl into the fucking game so by next summer we suffer THE SAME THING AGAIN YAY
didnt he already mention that hes trying to finish Laura for the next update? if not i know hes already said that Lauras titjob is pretty much finished and will be added next update

Reactions: Matthew25 cz

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
didnt he already mention that hes trying to finish Laura for the next update? if not i know hes already said that Lauras titjob is pretty much finished and will be added next update
I hope it's not some really fucked up perspective thing like her sex/anal positions which makes her look like some deformed blob.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes