Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Oh ,i was hoping for a scene with Emma (after dealing with Xavier of course) since you can ask Kitty to steal her panties in class
you can ask Kitty to take peoples clothes regardless of where you are and hopefully Emma, Kitty and Laura will get some of their own events like Rogues class room one at some point, Rogue was the first girl and the only girl when the game was first released so shes more fleshed out that the others but Oni has said multiple times that he wants to improve all the girls and add more to all of them

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
you can ask Kitty to take peoples clothes regardless of where you are and hopefully Emma, Kitty and Laura will get some of their own events like Rogues class room one at some point, Rogue was the first girl and the only girl when the game was first released so shes more fleshed out that the others but Oni has said multiple times that he wants to improve all the girls and add more to all of them
Well there is Emma asking you to stay after studies done if she catches you lewding in the classroom, but I guess that's not the same.

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
It sucks how Jean is still able to touch you even after you managed to grab her arm.
I wanted to torture her until she cries.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
How does one lower obediance? I only realized just now that after you reach 500 in obediance, you star to go down the corruption path. So what's the best way to lower it or at least keep it low while gaining love?

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
How does one lower obediance? I only realized just now that after you reach 500 in obediance, you star to go down the corruption path. So what's the best way to lower it or at least keep it low while gaining love?
Legitimately I can't think of anything substantial, your best bet is to save edit, or if you on Android just use modded version and manipulate bars directly

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
yeah same XD
Dont think theres any strats for keeping obedience low hell i dont even think ive seen and - obedience actions
Yeah same XD
It's kinda hard to keep a lover status when you cant lower obediance and it starts to accrue by 2 or 3 points after some time. For me it becomes a race to reach lover status before obediance reaches 500

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Dont think theres any strats for keeping obedience low hell i dont even think ive seen and - obedience actions
When all their stats are low they'll refuse stuff and it will reduce obedience, but since you have to level something they'll eventually stop refusing, leading to obedience gain.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
>wanting to lower obedience
What is wrong with you people?

Submissive slaves who hate themselves for wanting it but can't help but do it are the best.

Reactions: blarg0192

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
>wanting to lower obedience
What is wrong with you people?

Submissive slaves who hate themselves for wanting it but can't help but do it are the best.
Simple:
Im not trying to make a slave (at least not in this run through), I want a lover.
A girl who willingly indulges your fantasies is just a bit better than a reluctant slave imo.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
This game's incredibly fun! thought question, haven't used Xavier's office thus far, what do you do there? do you take girls there to do naughty things at night or unlock some dialogue if Xavier is there?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes