salscou

Apr 14, 2020
So I got one of those rare reactions I bet oni thought no one would find. I'm romancing only a few girls a save but this one save I haven't had sex with any girls still just blowjob/titjobs and licking tits but kitty will straight up ask "um can we sex" not even joking about the we can sex part lmao. Poor little kitten is broken, sadly all she went for was a BJ.
Do explain, how did you get that?

Reactions: Ghostload

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
It happened to me once that I raised Rogue's stats pretty high without actual sex, then she came to my room, gave me the talk, asked for sex and I said something like "sex? Eww, no, thanks" and she replied with a confused "eh... ok? wtf" It was hilarious.

Oct 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This are my favourite suits, but Rogue's one is my favourite one of all.
How did you get Rogue's hair to be like that? Or is this a mod?

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
So I got one of those rare reactions I bet oni thought no one would find. I'm romancing only a few girls a save but this one save I haven't had sex with any girls still just blowjob/titjobs and licking tits but kitty will straight up ask "um can we sex" not even joking about the we can sex part lmao. Poor little kitten is broken, sadly all she went for was a BJ.
Is this when just talking to her? I've had that happen where she proposes having sex as one of her talk responses. None of the other girls do that.

Reactions: Ghostload

_Cthulhu_

Feb 1, 2019
Hmm, I tried that but all it did was crash on me.
Maybe I need to unpack the rpa file?
Did you install RenPy pluggin?
Now when I download RenPy games, I just unpack them in my folder with games, then tap on execution files, which are opened with JouPlay. I do not do anything else.
Download, unpack, launch, enjoy, optionally fap

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
So I looked at the analytics and 700 people unsubbed on april fools. Did they not get the joke or were they actually mad for some other reason?

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
So I looked at the analytics and 700 people unsubbed on april fools. Did they not get the joke or were they actually mad for some other reason?
Obviously, he is playing for time so as not to release a new build for longer.
He lost interest in development a long time ago and turned his occupation into a routine.

Reactions: baymansk

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Did you install RenPy pluggin?
Now when I download RenPy games, I just unpack them in my folder with games, then tap on execution files, which are opened with JouPlay. I do not do anything else.
Download, unpack, launch, enjoy, optionally fap
Yeah, I have the Ren'py plugin with it. (I do play other Ren'py games on JoiPlay, and they work.)
I just can't get this one to work.
It will load, but then it flashes the JoiPlay logo for about half a second and immediately craps out.
Tried several times, most of the time it took five or ten minutes to load (one time it only took a few seconds). Crapped out on me every time, though.

Sep 9, 2020
View attachment 189970

Overview:
You are a new Mutant who has the ability to be immune to all other Mutant powers including the girl with the deadly touch Rogue. She's intrigued and susceptible to your influence so you can either play nice and show her the love she's been missing or train her to be your lap dog.​

Thread Update: 2022-02-26
Release Date: 2022-02-25
Developer: Oni
Censored: No
Version: 0.997F2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Variables:

Version 0.990 contains a lot of bugs due to being heavily rewritten, the developer is working through them as they are reported.
Only download this version if you are fine with encountering errors or general instability.

pre-0.991 saves will likely still not work in this build

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Others: STABLE VERSION 0.984H - ANDROID

2020 Version

Extras: - CHEAT ENABLER - MULTI MOD - CHEAT MOD - Prime Mod - Cheat

rave666 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45349 View attachment 45351 View attachment 45352 View attachment 45353 View attachment 45354 View attachment 45355 View attachment 45356 View attachment 189964 View attachment 189965 View attachment 189966 View attachment 189967 View attachment 189968 View attachment 189969
Guys is there android version of it

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes