Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Zoric

May 29, 2017
Tell me how to go through the ver. 07 and go to event 56. But event 57 does not occur. I tried to do other options - nothing helps. I can 't buy a drone, and the story isn 't progressing. This is a save for the end of day 5 and 6. I haven 't been able to do?
Sorry English is not my native language)

Reactions: Trigga4047

Massanian

Jun 5, 2017
Sorry, i have ask for help many times but nothing, now i have only one question, i lost event a8_36: (0), someone know how to help me?
a8_36 is triggered in Amy's room. You need to stay with new girl (Game calls her Liza) overnight and in the morning select "Wait and See" on a *weekend*

Reactions: kensodoi and LucT

Massanian

Jun 5, 2017
General information for those playing. The game is grindy and if you aren't playing the legit version from the creator there are places you can/will get stuck. For the smoothest game play, support the creator, pure and simple. That being said, they aren't cheap. I have personally supported many creators over time and since it is a monthly thing they were smaller amounts. It's up to you to decide what you can part with.

If you can't support them monthly, you can support and then remove / suspend after the first payment which is how I spread the payments around, then activate again later when you can afford more.

Now, if you are chasing down those last scenes you have missed, here are some key console commands to help reduce the grind. Note that Capitals are important, so enter exactly as written, and once you enter the commands, the game will not update until you take an action - EG go to your office then back to main hall:
day="Monday" / "Tuesday" / "Wednesday" / "Thursday" / "Friday" / "Saturday" / "Sunday" (You need the "" front and back)
hour=x where x is from 8 to 24.

So if you are chasing a particular event such as a8_36, I would do the following:
day="Friday"
hour=20
This takes you to "BEFORE" the time you are interested in, and you can progress within the game.

As always, any messing you do via console can cause issues if you do it wrong (or even if you do it right, but out of the intended order of the developer) but at the very least the day and hour options seem pretty safe from my playing.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
General information for those playing. The game is grindy and if you aren't playing the legit version from the creator there are places you can/will get stuck. For the smoothest game play, support the creator, pure and simple. That being said, they aren't cheap. I have personally supported many creators over time and since it is a monthly thing they were smaller amounts. It's up to you to decide what you can part with.

If you can't support them monthly, you can support and then remove / suspend after the first payment which is how I spread the payments around, then activate again later when you can afford more.

Now, if you are chasing down those last scenes you have missed, here are some key console commands to help reduce the grind. Note that Capitals are important, so enter exactly as written, and once you enter the commands, the game will not update until you take an action - EG go to your office then back to main hall:
day="Monday" / "Tuesday" / "Wednesday" / "Thursday" / "Friday" / "Saturday" / "Sunday" (You need the "" front and back)
hour=x where x is from 8 to 24.

So if you are chasing a particular event such as a8_36, I would do the following:
day="Friday"
hour=20
This takes you to "BEFORE" the time you are interested in, and you can progress within the game.

As always, any messing you do via console can cause issues if you do it wrong (or even if you do it right, but out of the intended order of the developer) but at the very least the day and hour options seem pretty safe from my playing.
Sorry i don't understand , how do you know that Friday 20 is events 8_36 and not 8_35 or 8_37?

weskerx

Mar 13, 2020
does anyone have save on part 60/70 with drone purchased? I tried everything I do not reach the purchase stage, or any tips? I will go to the office and nothing, please!

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
a8_36 is triggered in Amy's room. You need to stay with new girl (Game calls her Liza) overnight and in the morning select "Wait and See" on a *weekend*
u are my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after i got 39/40 a "game" week ago
i cant figure out where it is.....
thanks thanks
many thanks

Reactions: russel64

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
do you say afterwards sleep with sandra and amy in the master bedroom?
sorry
i make a mistake
sandra came to MC's room (had sex)at day5 midnight is my steps "day5#51"event
for your question
yes
after u see liza sleep alone
go back to MC's room ("day6#57"event)
and next morning at liza's breakfast time u got another event(#58)
then at 1100 goto office to buy drone(#59)

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes