Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

jazzisnotdead

Feb 15, 2019
The idea of the game is exciting but the gameplay is difficult. Does anybody knows a walkthrough?
Or does anybody knows how to tamper the water and to meet the second girl?

Last edited:
Reactions: barosso

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Request for beta testers

"Room for rent" becomes more and more complex with more than 125 variables.

To avoid several releases -just with bug fixing - we are now searching 3 beta testers.

It is required that you are USD 100 or USD 20 Patreon.

You have played similar games before (of course you have)

Will report back any issue you find.

You will get the game 3 days before first release date and we expect that you return with your comments within 2 days after.

As a small gift you will receive wallpaper of any image you want from the game

If you are interested - please send a PM. You will find the message forum in upper left corner.

Thank you very much for your interest.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
AHAHAHA. So I'd need to pay between $240 and $1200 a year to beta-test an early-stage visual novel to get it 3 days early!

But I'd get a wallpaper I could just UnRen and get myself.

Thanks for the laugh!
Lol. Yeah, idk. I just copied it from the Patreon page. I had to double-check, bc I was sure "USD 100" was a joke. Nope. There's a $5, $20, and $100 tier, so there's no typo. :rolleyes:

Reactions: B2B2

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Request for beta testers

"Room for rent" becomes more and more complex with more than 125 variables.

To avoid several releases -just with bug fixing - we are now searching 3 beta testers.

It is required that you are USD 100 or USD 20 Patreon.

You have played similar games before (of course you have)

Will report back any issue you find.

You will get the game 3 days before first release date and we expect that you return with your comments within 2 days after.

As a small gift you will receive wallpaper of any image you want from the game

If you are interested - please send a PM. You will find the message forum in upper left corner.

Thank you very much for your interest.
Holy shit, these devs are actually taking the piss. I cant tell if this is genuine ignorance, trying to take advantage of whales/naivety, or just trolling. Either way i'm excited to see how many actually fall for this.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
rob denounced all support ... there will be no flowering, generational or otherwise on this thread;)!

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
"Amy is not here." Proud about the 125(!) variables but still not able to display Amys location in the room selection list.

I feel like Mario. "Your Amy is in another castle."

Reactions: capitanqueso

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
AHAHAHA. So I'd need to pay between $240 and $1200 a year to beta-test an early-stage visual novel to get it 3 days early!

But I'd get a wallpaper I could just UnRen and get myself.

Thanks for the laugh!
I'm laughing my ass off over the fact that they are giving beta testers the game only three days before release and a 48-hour window to report bugs for a game with 125 different variables. Holy shit! Someone put on a pot of coffee! :ROFLMAO:

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes