Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I like the graphics and the story could work out nicely, but the game itself needs some improvements.

- allowing access to the menu (settings/save) for only one point per day is just stupid
- especially with instant game over situations which suck in most games
- you spend 80% of the game going into rooms only to find out that nothing is happening there right now. could be fixed if rooms that have nothing to do right now are grayed out or if the room with the girl in is highlighted

An "Adult Game", without "Adult Content"...
It does have nude scenes and groping, just no sex scenes.

Tuuku

Feb 10, 2018
Censoring a Daz 3D game? >_> why? we're (presumably) all adults we're allowed to see this stuff... i mean, it's kinda why we're here...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I saw no censoring and there is full nudity with groping so far.
Groping tag added.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If there's no sexual content, anyone else wondering why the old man is completely naked in the primary image? Honestly, its quite off putting.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
the beginning is good but suddenly gets boring. There is few pros but lot of cons.

This is good joke:
"CeLaVieGroup
are creating Adult game "

....but there is No Sexual Content. What if you lowered the age limit to 13. :D

I click right now ignore thread button. (n)

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Unknown, unproven and overly confident devs with ridiculous Patreon goals/levels, we'll see how this goes but if history is any indicator it won't go well.

Crossfire26

May 10, 2017
Does anyone else have this problem?? Once I get around to the point where the MC and Amy get intimate with each other my game starts to get buggy and I end up not finding Amy anywhere in the some of the places that she usually is. For example, when Amy says that she's going to study her room I go up there and I either get an empty room or the option to knock or enter and THEN an empty room. And then the game crashes and goes back to the title screen forcing me to start from where I last saved. Can someone help me out?

Reactions: OzBrit

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
*finishes the current version
*goes back to page to check tag
"no sexual content"
me: im not even disappointed

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Terrible. What the thing with saving? The ultimate grind. The devs better have a long thought if they want to continue. I for one will not be holding my breath. A total rethink is required. The story is hopeless and as for the Engrish it was painful.

Think of a better name as well. Too many games have almost the same title.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes