Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Gatti

Dec 12, 2017
The Girls are very cute, looking forward to see more.

but everyone is talking about censoreship, but i dont see any? maybe he fixed it in the last release?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you come to this picture? I've been through the game week several times and have not had it yet.

D

Deleted member 34212

Terrible. What the thing with saving? The ultimate grind. The devs better have a long thought if they want to continue. I for one will not be holding my breath. A total rethink is required. The story is hopeless and as for the Engrish it was painful.

Think of a better name as well. Too many games have almost the same title.
you can load in A(utomtic save) the last scene, if the game bug.

Nicoed

Sep 27, 2017
There are a lot of new things to do. No sex but the model is nude.
The game is so grindy with no indication on what to do and what your progress is.
There's still a lot of work to make the game enjoyable, though it has some potential.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Yes there is potential and the artwork looks nice. But only that.
You won`t where you have to be so check every room.
No clues, no hints, no progress check.
The transitions are slow and the grind makes good ol Big Brother ;ook like a fast paced VN.
So hopefully the Dev reads some of these critiques and does something about it.
If not I foretell a lack of Patrons and another unfinished game.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
You can figure out the girl's schedule for rooms without too much effort, so you won't be constantly stumbling through each room blindly unless you aren't paying attention. I like this one more with this update. The long cutscenes for the stairs have thankfully been removed. On weekdays, 8:00 a.m. - Dining room, 9:00 a.m. - kitchen, 10:00 a.m. - office if you need to do something at the computer, otherwise you're free until 14:00 unless you have an order coming in at 13:00. Shower each morning while she's at school. This will get you started.

Rageshot

Aug 6, 2018
The art could be improved, during the first topless interaction that is a game over, her body is so flat with no curves at all, it doesnt have to be perfect, but it could be better. Make the game overs return player to the main menu, not close the game, it is needlessly annoying. Also the saving system i would prefer free saving, it would save time and be less annoying if you want to go back and replay something. Also if you do keep saving disabled dont disable the whole menu to do it, i should still be able to load and change settings during the day. There is potential and obviously this is early in development

Last edited:

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
i used UnRen to extract the pictures from the game data
There are over 1200 images when you use UNRen to extract data file, but I dont think all the images been used in this version
they must be used in later versions. but they are still there. Must need a walkthrough to find the way around this. Later on the game 15:00 when you try to go to her room it crashes.

how are you guys can go on this?

dasetean

Aug 3, 2018
View attachment 344505

Overview:
The game is about you- having a new roommate – a young innocent, beautiful and very shy girl.
Your job is to force her into situations where you slowly learn her be less virginal and less shy.
In fact you have to manipulate her, so …..​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-30
Release Date: 2019-07-29
Developer: CeLaVieGroup
Censored: No
Version: 1.0b
Language: English
Genre:
Installation:
Changelog:
Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac(Demo): - -

View attachment 344500 View attachment 344501 View attachment 344502 View attachment 344503 View attachment 344504
I like this a lot. Pleeease let me correct the English! (Free of course)

D

Deleted member 34212

Version 1c is now available...someone have it? :unsure:

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
I think even the 1d is available on the patreon page. And it seems next week the v2.
Too bad nobody's posting it here :/

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes