Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

keer

Jun 20, 2017
By the way, the weather in the game doesn’t hurt, and events about the sound of steps, for example. Thank you.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
I´m not the administrator! But my little brain is smart enough to read as follow...

1. We are on a pirate side;)
2. v5.0 will release 20th December here for pirates from Celaviegroup !
3. OP mention "Strong sexual contents"
4. Changelog: Mention in " Post 1.994 until 4.0 "
5. WT if you to lazy to use hints or follow the conversation with her.
6. OP will be refresh after 20th this month.

Of course you can be faster than this if you member by Celaviegroup page from 5 USD up to 50 bugs.
You are really good in marketing, but unfortunately the issue is not addressed to you. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Inpen73

Jun 13, 2017
So I've tried to search on this thread but it's 104 pages long lol, but on the walkthrough at Wednesday week 6 it says I'm supposed to trigger an event (new lessons) in the office at 11 yet nothing happens. Is it a bug or did I just miss something?

Reactions: Cur8t0r

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
Mit dem Walktrough schaffte ich es auch nicht das Spiel durch zu spielen. Irgendwann kommt der Punkt wo die Lösung nicht mehr mit dem Spiel übereinstimmt.
Bei mir kommt z.b. nicht Ende von Version 2.4 erreicht, wenn ich laut Lösung am Ende der Version bin. Natürlich kommen dann auch nicht die neuen Events die laut Lösung kommen sollten.

With the walktrough I didn't manage to play through the game either. At some point there comes a point where the solution no longer matches the game.
With me e.g. does not come end of version 2.4 reached, if I am according to solution at the end of the version. Of course the new events that should come according to the solution will not come.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Mit dem Walktrough schaffte ich es auch nicht das Spiel durch zu spielen. Irgendwann kommt der Punkt wo die Lösung nicht mehr mit dem Spiel übereinstimmt.
Bei mir kommt z.b. nicht Ende von Version 2.4 erreicht, wenn ich laut Lösung am Ende der Version bin. Natürlich kommen dann auch nicht die neuen Events die laut Lösung kommen sollten.

With the walktrough I didn't manage to play through the game either. At some point there comes a point where the solution no longer matches the game.
With me e.g. does not come end of version 2.4 reached, if I am according to solution at the end of the version. Of course the new events that should come according to the solution will not come.
Please write to me on Patreon site

• Haha
Reactions: keer

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
So I've tried to search on this thread but it's 104 pages long lol, but on the walkthrough at Wednesday week 6 it says I'm supposed to trigger an event (new lessons) in the office at 11 yet nothing happens. Is it a bug or did I just miss something?
If you're using Amy Locater or skip.rpyc that could be the case. Otherwise I can only recommend to sign up at my Patreon page - there you'll get all the help you need

Socky34

Sep 14, 2018
Finally figured out a way out of a loop.

If you are stuck with her naked on bed with laptop, naked in pool at night and hugging, light pink nightie with no panties and can pinch her nipples in the washing room with seemingly no response... You need to "Fail" the nipple pinch.

If you have console, you can set "Shy = 7" before the 2nd washing room event, pinch her nipples and she will not like it (Lose 5 affection) but you can then proceed and you should get the "Thank you for playing 3_5" that night or very soon after.

If you don't have console, you can see her in her room at 1900 when she is naked and get a hug, then avoid her for 22 hours until the next day when you can do the 2nd washing room event. If you see her after dinner the shy stat could/will increase to 8 again and you are stuck in the loop.

If you have developer/console, you can type "Watch xxxxx" where xxxxx is a variable name, and it will appear in a list in upper right corner, handy for checking if something changes during events. You can also browse variable names by using "Shift+D" to get the names to watch.

If you don't have developer/console there is a tool available in f95zone called unren. Using that you can gain developer/console access to assist with grindy games like these.

Hope that helps.
THANK YOU! This totally helped me. :)

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Unlike other games, there is no single definitive WT for this game. It is possible to start different events at the beginning of the game that will lead to different timings for some events. Also the starting day of a level can also have an influence on how quickly you can do the level. In V5.0 it is possible to finish it in the range of 27-40 days, it all depends on how you hit the events and weather some events only happen on weekends or weekdays. There is one event that only happens on weekdays, but if it happened on a weekend could have saved 2-3 days in V5.0.

My WT is really a guild and shows all the events, so it is possible to reconstruct a new WT if you are not on the same day. But thanks to "skip day" option you can just skip the days to match up with the WT, the MC has an auto shower when using this, so you do not see angry MC complaining about not taking a shower.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Nothing fairer to receive after the people who pay,
I'm crazy to see the next version, but I can't afford to unfortunately,
I have to wait patiently for the day he is released.
You don't have to hate me for that ok?

• Love
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Regarding WT from drhotrod works only " WITHOUT LOCATION PATCH " you miss events in empty rooms, clear !

drhotrod and me work togehter on this WT. His WT is faster I add my WT for Inpen73 week 6 and Blackvoodoo to finish 2.4 word doc. translate this to german please and all saves 2.4-3.0 event by event, because the longest parts.

Consider my WT have the same hints but not the same day. Delete: user/your name/Appdata/roaming/RenPY/room for rent before you use my save in the Game-Folder move your saves out include auto-save. Name can always change - office-

Kalendon here, I've been enjoying playing the game, but when I reach the end of 2.4 the message tells me that I have found most of the Events, but it does not tell me how many I have missed... I tried looking for the WT on your post #1,844 I could not find the WT attachment for 2.4 and 3.2... can you help me?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes