Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

ener-v

Mar 25, 2018
@: John Woodbridge Merci pour vos réponses et j'irai mettre un avis quand j'aurai un peu de temps, par contre il n'obtiendra pas 5 étoiles de ma par car il n'est pas sans défaut (d'ailleurs pour moi rare sont les jeux qui mérite un telle score), mais comme je l'ai dit c'est a jeu intéressant qui sort de l'ordinaire et qui mérite le détour
Bref merci a Celaviegroup pour son jeu

---------------------------------------------

@: John Woodbridge Thank you for your answers and I will put a notice when I have a little time, for cons it will not get 5 stars my because it is not without flaws (incidentally for me Rare are the games that deserve such a score), but as I said it's an interesting game that is out of the ordinary and worth the detour
Thanks to Celaviegroup for playing

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Still giving the game une étoile out of cinq, but fünf sterne for the French and German rehearsal lessons. (y)

Vielen dank für ihnen hilfe.

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
Try all the rooms at 24:00 (00:00), one of them will work! Don't want to make it too easy for you.
I've done it during an entire week an nothing happened. The girl is s.... Oldtimer's d.... everytime she's seing it but I don't see anything but the same daily routine. Then I must have missed something. But what ??? Boring.

Barricade

May 13, 2017
Ok, I'm grounded with a 52/53 events in 0.4, and game suggests me to take shower in the weekends... but I've tried all options connected with that...

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Ok, I'm grounded with a 52/53 events in 0.4, and game suggests me to take shower in the weekends... but I've tried all options connected with that...
Go to the bathroom at 13:00 on either Saturday or Sunday. If it is not this one take a shower at 8:00 on weekend.

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
We all fight to get 5.0 done without hints. I know only now to shave me and try all BJ lesson with " Amy" after the 2th weekend all done. On Monday I try to sleep at 24.00 " my mind still confuse with all lesson for BJ and I know there is no way to go deeper, at night I wake up......bingo.
There must be something else. 2 weeks of same daily routine and nothing happens more than BJ after BJ.
Routine is : yoga at 8:00, BJ ; bath at 9:00, BJ ; pool at 14, 15 (BJ) and 16 (fuck) ; wash at 17:00 ; wash/kitchen at 18:00 ; her room at 19:00 ; dinner at 20:00 ; kitchen at 21:00, BJ ; her room at 21:00, BJ ; living at 22:00 ; kitchen at 23:00 and … oldtimer room at 24:00 … and Nothing happens. SHIT !!

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
So... were the OP screenshots just from the earliest version, or does the entire game feature those horrifying, lifeless dollfaces?
Hey, make an effort and try the game at least to see characters' rendering in situation ? or are you only interested in useless criticism ?

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
Bin bei 92 von 100 und weiß gerade nicht was ich noch machen soll.

I'm at 92 out of 100 and I don't know what else to do.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
There must be something else. 2 weeks of same daily routine and nothing happens more than BJ after BJ.
Routine is : yoga at 8:00, BJ ; bath at 9:00, BJ ; pool at 14, 15 (BJ) and 16 (fuck) ; wash at 17:00 ; wash/kitchen at 18:00 ; her room at 19:00 ; dinner at 20:00 ; kitchen at 21:00, BJ ; her room at 21:00, BJ ; living at 22:00 ; kitchen at 23:00 and … oldtimer room at 24:00 … and Nothing happens. SHIT !!
Synge - aren’t you one of my supporters? Just ask me

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
We all fight to get 5.0 done without hints. I know only now to shave me and try all BJ lesson with " Amy" after the 2th weekend all done. On Monday I try to sleep at 24.00 " my mind still confuse with all lesson for BJ and I know there is no way to go deeper, at night I wake up......bingo.
Why don’t you ask me?

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I'll give CelavieGroup credit for using this as a way to reach out and keep an eye on patrons and to advertise the game. And they deserve credit for not freaking out whenever someone suggests leaking it or when it is leaked. I like the game myself but can't patron any right now due to the holidays and other things I'm saving for. But when I get the money freed up, they are among the top. The girls are cute, the mc is not that much older than me so I can identify with him, but the grind can be a killer. But keep in mind that it's supposed to simulate a gradual corruption in the old man's eyes. I'm still 50-50 on whether the girls you name are in full awareness of what's going on or if they're just a little soft in the head.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
I'll give CelavieGroup credit for using this as a way to reach out and keep an eye on patrons and to advertise the game. And they deserve credit for not freaking out whenever someone suggests leaking it or when it is leaked. I like the game myself but can't patron any right now due to the holidays and other things I'm saving for. But when I get the money freed up, they are among the top. The girls are cute, the mc is not that much older than me so I can identify with him, but the grind can be a killer. But keep in mind that it's supposed to simulate a gradual corruption in the old man's eyes. I'm still 50-50 on whether the girls you name are in full awareness of what's going on or if they're just a little soft in the head.
And you're administrator?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
The game is build on proverbs - maybe you can figure that out the girls way of thinking

Reactions: John Woodbridge
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes