Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes
D

Deleted member 1823083

Hi everybody.

There is here completed save game files for v4.0. and you will backup your old save files. You are welcome.

Reactions: Otyi and keer

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Hi everybody.

There is here completed save game files for v4.0. and you will backup your old save files. You are welcome.
Thank you "position69" for your help to the community, but there are some useless files in your backup archive to restart the game's next release from the last 4_0 save file. Only your "4-1-LT1.save" showing 53/53 event counter is useful to keep.
For more detailed informations about it, please refer to my previous post #1990 above or read following extract only:

Finally, yes you have to keep your backup recorded after reaching counter 53/53 because it's from that point you can restart the game after installing a new release (LOAD function of Menu page using F1 key).

The easiest way to restart correctly next version of the game is to leave this last backup file only (after a rename for example 1-1-LT1.save) in following path of your computer: C:\ Users \ (your name) \ AppData \ Roaming \ RenPy \ Roomforrent \ ... <- and delete here all the other save files, including the "AUTO" save and the "persistent" files.

Have a nice day and happy playing! :cool:

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Thank you very much playb0y44 for the OP first page update !
Nice new picture and useful hints as well.

Happy playing to all ! :cool:
Great news that the " Leaders change the OP " I like to add the Changelog:

Spoiler:
v4.0 clear some images

v3.5 now with mood-meter and Level-counter + hints

V3.0 with hints fix some bugs

v2.4 with hints

Use WT at least for version 2.4 and 3.0.

Reactions: John Woodbridge

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
long wait thou , but ha ho .
...he Body, Dec. 20th that´s great news for the pirates here. Because end Dec. Patreon members can enjoy 6.0 already and you get this end Jan. 2020.

Not all top games here are so fast and leak of info´s so far in front. If we get this with "Project Sage" my champagne will be empty for the New Years party. "That´s life, you never know your luck in a big city". Hope the OP have this luck on 20th:cool:

vient le temps vient conseil

John Woodbridge

Donor
Jun 3, 2017
...he Body, Dec. 20th that´s great news for the pirates here. Because end Dec. Patreon members can enjoy 6.0 already and you get this end Jan. 2020.

Not all top games here are so fast and leak of info´s so far in front. If we get this with "Project Sage" my champagne will be empty for the New Years party. "That´s life, you never know your luck in a big city". Hope the OP have this luck on 20th:cool:

I agree with your final words Tabu9000, full of wisdom:

"Vient le temps, vient le conseil"
French translation from a Swedish proverb : "Kommer dag, så kommer rád"

© - 1833 - ‎Etymological and Comparative Dictionary of Teuto-Gothic Languages

Last edited:

guy0001

Jul 4, 2017
kinda need help followed the guide but the event for the 6th week in the office didnt trigger can anyone help?

DeePee

Jul 1, 2018
Only one problem with the roll back is you can't always roll back far enough to where you made the mistake or want to try a different option. But there is always the end of day save to start the day over in a pinch.
there's always quicksave, tip is to bind em to mouse buttons or something :p

Bullitman2

May 26, 2017

Or... you could be our hero again and share it with your fellow pirate buddies before the official release date :)

• Angry
Reactions: Celaviegroup

John Woodbridge

Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Or... you could be our hero again and share it with your fellow pirate buddies before the official release date :)
Keep cool. Only 18 days to wait for this major release ! It is worth to be patient and get a full of surprises bug-free top game on a monthly basis update ! A few other Developers here assure a similar rythm!
And remember 4_0 was 53 events but 5_0 will be no less than 100 to reach ! :cool:

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
My WT will be update when v6.0 comes out or when I get permission from Bob to do that. Try to beat 27 days to complete it, any longer than this means you have missed events or doing something wrong.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Keep cool. Only 18 days to wait for this major release ! It is worth to be patient and get a full of surprises bug-free top game on a monthly basis update ! A few other Developers here assure a similar rythm!
And remember 4_0 was 53 events but 5_0 will be no less than 100 to reach ! :cool:
Agree....I will wait for the 5.0 official public release....don't mind me :love:

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes