Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
whats a brownout? sounds dirty...
Brownouts are another way of saying power outage but I think are little less severe and not as widespread, might only be one city or small area where a full blown outage could affect an entire state or region of the country although it really doesn't make any difference which it is to the people affected. Just a way for a power company to make it seem less severe is all.

edit: So I guess it's just a PR stunt to make the company look better than it is. :D

Reactions: TwIsTed MeTaL

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
when does the other girl appear? i'v finished most of the events for 3.1 a while ago, but she's still not here nor is the girl mentioning/talking about her

is her getting the mini tank top and shorts, the bathroom towel the last? There are hints but it always says "I should keep playing". this is just after "say goodnight in kitchen" hint
You are close to when the visits start happening. To get the hint you are close you need to go to the pool 3x each day and also at 800 you need to go to dining room for MC's tenant to announce which girl will be visiting that day. Tenant will tell the day and time which is always 1300.

Reactions: tuShua

LurkingOne

Jul 17, 2017
Brownouts are another way of saying power outage but I think are little less severe and not as widespread, might only be one city or small area where a full blown outage could affect an entire state or region of the country although it really doesn't make any difference which it is to the people affected. Just a way for a power company to make it seem less severe is all.

edit: So I guess it's just a PR stunt to make the company look better than it is. :D

Actually brownouts are quick periods where the power dips almost to off then spikes back up. Its enough to cause a lot of computers to turn off or reboot with out permission.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017

Brownouts are just the synonym of power outage and vice versa. whether it'd be an entire continent or the entire world, it's just another term for power outage, nothing more, nothing less. the term is commonly used in the asian region. the counterpart of both are called blackouts which are done on purpose either to repair or fix a cable etc. 75% of critical increase in anger and blood pressure are caused by blackouts in my country lmao

Reactions: ut1stgear

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
You are close to when the visits start happening. To get the hint you are close you need to go to the pool 3x each day and also at 800 you need to go to dining room for MC's tenant to announce which girl will be visiting that day. Tenant will tell the day and time which is always 1300.
the answer i needed. thank you good sir! i was close to losing my shit lmao

Reactions: ut1stgear

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Reread the WT again, you will see that this is done on day 43 and 44 (light blue cell at 11:00).
Thanks. Didn't get that far so I missed it entirely. Just had too many problems getting anywhere from the 1st day when roommate arrived. I think it has to do with whether to touch her breasts and butt on day 1. You might want to check that and see if it does make a difference. Glad you covered the last point.

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
All you have to do is hit your F1 key to bring up the save/load screen so you don't have to wait until the end of day to save.
If you want, a full description of how doing a save properly is discribed in my post #1939 page 97. :cool:

Until now, there's no risk Dev. disables F1 key function because it's highly useful for all players, his Patreon trusted supporters and other "pirates" as well.;)

Last edited:

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Beta was released yesterday to $50 tier so it's getting closer.
Yes and Dev. has already started working hard on 6_0 :D to release it before Christmas for his devoted and trusted Patreons supporters.
No Pain No Gain ! :cool:
And remember, a nice vote review to Dev. in this thread would be considered as a Christmas' gift for him. ;)
Happy playing to all !

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Ah shit, here we go again

Sexual content is not a requirement to be listed in this site, there are many games here without any form of sexual content/nudity at all. This is still an adult game with plenty of nudity and eroticism that is leading up to possible future sexual content. Yes this is an adult game pirating site but it is also at the discretion of admin/staff as to what games get added, be them sexual in nature or not.
While I admit it is the sexual content I come here for...The key word here is: ADULT. This includes quite a bit of non-sexual content that you wouldn't want kids accessing...even some content that maybe most adults shouldn't look at LMAO (evilly)

Reactions: John Woodbridge
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes