Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
While I admit it is the sexual content I come here for...The key word here is: ADULT. This includes quite a bit of non-sexual content that you wouldn't want kids accessing...even some content that maybe most adults shouldn't look at LMAO (evilly)
Just to make it clear. In the demo version that is no longer available - it had no sexual contents - simply because I want to avoid any troubles with Patreon. You'll see strong sexual contents in this game - anything from a single kiss to deep throat and I can assure you - if you'll be a Patreon - and stay for some time - you'll see bfff actions too.
Have a good day

Reactions: John Woodbridge

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Awwww ...somebody made the pussies spill their 'cream... :devilish:
Thanks' for your review
Have you ever considered why she is so naive :cool: Maybe she has another agenda :)
In fact you can't make many mistakes - especially if you follow the guidelines from the opening pages - don't be a pervert.
You can make wrong decisions that will send you back in progress - yes - but please remember - I do my best to make a game - not just a story.
Happy playing

Reactions: John Woodbridge

ener-v

Mar 25, 2018
Bonjour

J'ignore si c'est un bug, si c'est normal ou si ca a été signalé (dsl j'ai eu la flemme de lire toutes les pages).
J'ai obtenue 1 événement de plus que se que j'aurais du avoir, soit 54/53.
Je vous joins les 2 sauvegardes (avant et après).
L'action qui permet d'avoir cette even... en plus est d'aller a la sale de bain (a 23h00) et répondre "oui enlever la serviette".

--------------------------

Hello

I do not know if it's a bug, if it's normal or if it was reported (sorry I was too lazy to read all the pages).
I got 1 more event than I should have had 54/53.
I enclose 2 backups (before and after).
The action that allows having this event ... in addition is to go to the bathroom (at 23:00) and answer "yes to remove the towel".

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Bonjour

J'ignore si c'est un bug, si c'est normal ou si ca a été signalé (dsl j'ai eu la flemme de lire toutes les pages).
L'action qui permet d'avoir cette even... en plus est d'aller a la sale de bain (a 23h00) et répondre "oui enlever la serviette".

Hello

I do not know if it's a bug, if it's normal or if it was reported (sorry I was too lazy to read all the pages).
The action that allows having this event ... in addition is to go to the bathroom (at 23:00) and answer "yes to remove the towel".
I guess you have played a pirate version.
It could happen if you have played an alpha version of 3_6 and switch to 4_0 without finish 3_6.

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Bonjour

Hello

Bonjour,
Je vous confirme ce que vient de vous expliquer le créateur du jeu, CeLaViegroup, à propos de votre version de jeu.
Mais ce n'est pas grave car il vous suffit de garder précieusement le fichier de sauvegarde réalisé après avoir atteint le score de 53/53 events découverts et ce fichier vous servira de point de départ pour la nouvelle version 5_0 lorsqu'elle sera disponible pour tout public :cool:. Vous ne pourrez continuer avec une nouvelle version du jeu qu'avec ce fichier pour assurer la bonne continuité de l'action (car la version 5_0 commencera alors à 0/100 ! eh oui une nouvelle version doublement enrichie en perspective :p) Et si vous ne voulez pas attendre plus longtemps, il vous suffit de souscrire un petit abonnement Patreon à 5US$ et vous aurez la toute dernière mise à jour le 06/12 ! (ou dès le 29/11 avec un abonnement à 20US$)
Amusez-vous bien !

Hello,
I confirm what just explained the creator of the game, CeLaViegroup, about your game version.
But it doesn't matter because you just have to save the backup file made after reaching the score of 53/53 events discovered and this file will serve as a starting point for the new version 5_0 when it will be available for all :cool:. You will be able to continue gameplay with a new release of the game only with this backup file to ensure the good continuity of the action (and the new release 5_0 will begin at 0/100! Oh yes a new version doubly enriched to come :p ) And if you don't want to wait any longer, you just have to subscribe a small Patreon rental at 5US$ and new release will be yours on next Dec. 6th ! (or on Nov. 29th with a subscription at 20US$)
Have fun and happy playing !

Last edited:

ener-v

Mar 25, 2018
D'abord merci pour le retour

Celaviegroup Je n'ai pas joué a d'autre version si ce n'est la V4.0 que j'ai téléchargé ici (c'est un des 4 liens disponible pour la version Win/Linux)
Donc si un des liens que playb0y44 propose dans le poste initial mène a une version pirate vous devriez les vérifier ;)

John Woodbridge : Merci pour le complément d'information, je vais garder ma sauvegarde et supprimer tous le reste :)

----------------------------------

First thanks for the return

Celaviegroup I have not played any other version except the V4.0 I downloaded here (this is one of the 4 links available for the Win / Linux version)
So if one of the links that playb0y44 offers in the initial post leads to a pirate version you should check them ;)

John Woodbridge: Thanks for the additional information, I will keep my backup and delete all the rest :)

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
D'abord merci pour le retour

Celaviegroup Je n'ai pas joué a d'autre version si ce n'est la V4.0 que j'ai téléchargé ici (c'est un des 4 liens disponible pour la version Win/Linux)
Donc si un des liens que playb0y44 propose dans le poste initial mène a une version pirate vous devriez les vérifier ;)

John Woodbridge : Merci pour le complément d'information, je vais garder ma sauvegarde et supprimer tous le reste :)

----------------------------------

First thanks for the return

Celaviegroup I have not played any other version except the V4.0 I downloaded here (this is one of the 4 links available for the Win / Linux version)
So if one of the links that playb0y44 offers in the initial post leads to a pirate version you should check them ;)

John Woodbridge: Thanks for the additional information, I will keep my backup and delete all the rest :)
The problem is not related for 4_0 but 3_6. If you have switch to 4_0 without having all events from 3_6 an event from 3_6 can be counted too.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Hmm. Just read a review with a 1 star rating based solely on not being able to save by right clicking whenever they want. I guess not everybody reads this thread. Been covered multiple times that you can use the F1 key to save anytime you want.
I answer cockcockcockcockcock via PW done. Not only this hints is missing in the OP (opening page)!!!

I can use the search for WT or Cheat if I start a new game, but how read 100-400 pages ??

Genre: sex only oral (the Dev answer this couple of times). I know this thread from page one! You can expect that any NEW member here, starting the game from the OP after reading all Dev notes. If you change the RenPy engine than it´s the duty of the Dev to mention this under Developer Notes: Not to mention the lack of information about Changelog: for four version.

This isn´t the last 1 Star. I give my warning already enough is enough. Less and one hour playb0y44 can refresh the OP if someone post to him PW. To care the game and help is my honor, but the OP is belong to the "Leaders of this game".

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Because "CELAVIE" = "C'est la vie" = "this is the life"
No, C'est la vie would be translated to "it's/that's life". Putting the in it completely alters the meaning. "This is the life" is used to express a special moment of enjoyment and relaxation. Like the MC chilling in the pool with the girls drinking champagne.

ener-v

Mar 25, 2018
Bonjour

J'ai joué de 80 à 90% du jeu sans guide (je m'en suis servie qu'à la fin), j'ignore donc quelle évènement j'ai manqué ou non et je n'ai pas switcher volontairement de version, c'est le jeu qui l'a fait tous seul.

Si je devais donner mon avis je dirai que c'est plutôt la façon dont les versions ont été implémentées qui pose problème.
Car si j'ai bien compris et malgré le faite que j'ai uniquement téléchargé la v4, j'ai joué a la v1 puis switcher a la v2 ensuite reswitcher a la v3 etc... et a chaque fois c'est la sauvegarde (automatique, manuelle ou tous autres systèmes) qui a servie a démarrer la version suivante du jeu.
Alors que normalement la v4 devrais ce comporter comme une seule et unique versions et non implémenter les versions les une après les autres, ce qui éviterait surement ce genre de problème ou alors il faut réinitialiser les événement entre chaque version ou bien nous empêcher de passer a la version suivante si ils n'ont pas tous été déclenché, car plus vous ferai de version et plus le risque que ce problème arrive sera important et il ne faut pas compté sur les joueurs (comme moi :s ) qui essai de jouer sans guide pour vérifier si on a bien fait l'intégralité des événements et vu que de toute façon on a pas la main sur le changement de version on peut rien faire :/

Apres je ne suis pas développeur et je ni connais pas grand chose en codage, donc mon avis n'est surement pas très pertinent, j'essaie juste d'être constructif concernant le problème que j'ai eu et que d'autres auront peut être.

Quoi qu'il en soit et malgré ce "petit" souci (qui n'en est pas vraiment un) j'ai tous de même apprécié votre jeu, même si je ne l'ai pas toujours trouvé facile (ou intuitif), mais c'est en grande partie du a mon manque de connaissance de la langue anglaise.
D'ailleurs c'est pour cela que j'écris mon texte ici en français et que je le traduis en dessous via Google trad.
Donc dsl si cette traduction n'est pas terrible.

Oups j'allais oublier xD
Promis c'est ma dernière question après je ne vous embête plus^^
Dois-je garder la sauvegarde 53/53 comme me la conseillé John Woodbridge sans risquer que l'événement qui n'a pas été fait reposer problème dans la v5 ou au contraire garder la 54/53 ?
A moins qu'aucune des 2 ne soit bonne xD

Merci.

-----------------------

Hello

I played 80 to 90% of the game without a guide (I used it at the end), so I do not know what event I missed or not and I did not voluntarily switch version, it's the game that made it all alone.

If I had to give my opinion I would say that it is rather the way in which the versions were implemented which poses problem.

Because if I understood correctly and despite the fact that I only downloaded the v4, I played the v1 then switch to the v2 then reswitcher to the v3 etc ... and each time it is the backup (automatic, manual or any other system) which served to start the next version of the game.

While normally the v4 should have this as a single version and not implement the versions one after the other, which would surely avoid this kind of problem or so we must reset the events between each version or prevent us from moving to the next version if they have not all been triggered, because the more you do version and more the risk that this problem happens will be important and do not count on the players (like me: s) trying to play without a guide to check if we did all the events well and saw that anyway we have no hand on the change of version we can do anything: /

After I'm not a developer and I do not know much about coding, so my opinion is probably not very relevant, I'm just trying to be constructive about the problem that I had and that others will have to be.

Anyway and despite this "little" concern (which is not really one) I have all appreciated your game, even if I have not always found it easy (or intuitive), but it is largely due to my lack of knowledge of the English language.

Moreover, that's why I write my text here in French and translate it below via Google trad.

So dsl if this translation is not terrible.

Oops I was going to forget xD

Promise this is my last question after I do not bother you anymore ^^

Should I keep the backup 53/53 as I advised John Woodbridge without risking that the event that was not made problem-based in the v5 or on the contrary keep the 54/53?

Unless none of the two are good xD

Thank you.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Putting the in it completely alters the meaning. "This is the life" is used to express a special moment of enjoyment and relaxation. Like the MC chilling in the pool with the girls drinking champagne.
C'est la vie, can be used for that too :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Minengeschoss

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Bonjour

J'ai joué de 80 à 90% du jeu sans guide (je m'en suis servie qu'à la fin), j'ignore donc quelle évènement j'ai manqué ou non et je n'ai pas switcher volontairement de version, c'est le jeu qui l'a fait tous seul.

Si je devais donner mon avis je dirai que c'est plutôt la façon dont les versions ont été implémentées qui pose problème.
Car si j'ai bien compris et malgré le faite que j'ai uniquement téléchargé la v4, j'ai joué a la v1 puis switcher a la v2 ensuite reswitcher a la v3 etc... et a chaque fois c'est la sauvegarde (automatique, manuelle ou tous autres systèmes) qui a servie a démarrer la version suivante du jeu.
Alors que normalement la v4 devrais ce comporter comme une seule et unique versions et non implémenter les versions les une après les autres, ce qui éviterait surement ce genre de problème ou alors il faut réinitialiser les événement entre chaque version ou bien nous empêcher de passer a la version suivante si ils n'ont pas tous été déclenché, car plus vous ferai de version et plus le risque que ce problème arrive sera important et il ne faut pas compté sur les joueurs (comme moi :s ) qui essai de jouer sans guide pour vérifier si on a bien fait l'intégralité des événements et vu que de toute façon on a pas la main sur le changement de version on peut rien faire :/

Apres je ne suis pas développeur et je ni connais pas grand chose en codage, donc mon avis n'est surement pas très pertinent, j'essaie juste d'être constructif concernant le problème que j'ai eu et que d'autres auront peut être.

Quoi qu'il en soit et malgré ce "petit" souci (qui n'en est pas vraiment un) j'ai tous de même apprécié votre jeu, même si je ne l'ai pas toujours trouvé facile (ou intuitif), mais c'est en grande partie du a mon manque de connaissance de la langue anglaise.
D'ailleurs c'est pour cela que j'écris mon texte ici en français et que je le traduis en dessous via Google trad.
Donc dsl si cette traduction n'est pas terrible.

Oups j'allais oublier xD
Promis c'est ma dernière question après je ne vous embête plus^^
Dois-je garder la sauvegarde 53/53 comme me la conseillé John Woodbridge sans risquer que l'événement qui n'a pas été fait reposer problème dans la v5 ou au contraire garder la 54/53 ?
A moins qu'aucune des 2 ne soit bonne xD

Merci.

-----------------------

Hello

I played 80 to 90% of the game without a guide (I used it at the end), so I do not know what event I missed or not and I did not voluntarily switch version, it's the game that made it all alone.

If I had to give my opinion I would say that it is rather the way in which the versions were implemented which poses problem.

Because if I understood correctly and despite the fact that I only downloaded the v4, I played the v1 then switch to the v2 then reswitcher to the v3 etc ... and each time it is the backup (automatic, manual or any other system) which served to start the next version of the game.

While normally the v4 should have this as a single version and not implement the versions one after the other, which would surely avoid this kind of problem or so we must reset the events between each version or prevent us from moving to the next version if they have not all been triggered, because the more you do version and more the risk that this problem happens will be important and do not count on the players (like me: s) trying to play without a guide to check if we did all the events well and saw that anyway we have no hand on the change of version we can do anything: /

After I'm not a developer and I do not know much about coding, so my opinion is probably not very relevant, I'm just trying to be constructive about the problem that I had and that others will have to be.

Anyway and despite this "little" concern (which is not really one) I have all appreciated your game, even if I have not always found it easy (or intuitive), but it is largely due to my lack of knowledge of the English language.

Moreover, that's why I write my text here in French and translate it below via Google trad.

So dsl if this translation is not terrible.

Oops I was going to forget xD

Promise this is my last question after I do not bother you anymore ^^

Should I keep the backup 53/53 as I advised John Woodbridge without risking that the event that was not made problem-based in the v5 or on the contrary keep the 54/53?

Unless none of the two are good xD

Thank you.
In English below:

Bonjour et merci pour votre retour très sincère. Et oui, ce site sert aussi à cela !

Il est clair que le Développeur de ce jeu a volontairement "corsé" les choses pour éviter de tomber dans la facilité. C'est un jeu et pas seulement une histoire à lire!
Une chose est sûre, la progression dans l'histoire doit être effectuée après avoir bien compris quelle est la routine quotidienne de chaque personnage. Les heures et les lieux où se dénichent les "events" (nouveaux événements servant à faire avancer le compteur) ne doivent rien au hasard. C'est donc un jeu dans lequel il faut réfléchir avant de faire ses choix. De plus, les événements de la semaine et du week-end se distinguent également et doivent être assimilé pour réussir.

Si vous appliquez ces petites consignes, la progression devrait se dérouler sans trop de problèmes et vous ne devriez pas non plus avoir recours à l'aide du WT (="WalkThrough" littéralement le guide pour passer au travers des difficultés) qui reste accessible et téléchargeable en page 1 des commentaires.

Enfin, oui vous devez conserver votre sauvegarde obtenue après avoir atteint le compteur 53/53 car c'est depuis ce point que vous pourrez relancer le jeu à la nouvelle version (fonction LOAD du Menu après avoir pressé F1).
Le plus simple pour pouvoir repartir correctement à la prochaine version du jeu, c'est de ne laisser que ce dernier fichier de sauvegarde (après l'avoir renommé par exemple 1-1-LT1.save) dans le chemin suivant de votre ordi: C:\Users\(votre nom)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Roomforrent\... <- et de supprimer ici tous les autres qui s'y trouvent encore, y compris les fichiers "AUTO" de sauvegarde et le fichier "persistent".

Voilà, je crois que vous avez toutes les astuces pour pouvoir bien faire et vous amuser encore plus la prochaine fois.
Bon jeu et à bientôt.

P.S. Si vous voulez être super sympa pour le créateur du jeu que je connais bien, écrivez (même en français avec une traduction automatique dessous) un avis avec 5 étoiles (si vous avez bien aimé son jeu) dans la section "REVIEW" où vous trouverez également d'autres avis intéressants (38 je crois). Allez merci d'avance pour lui. :cool:

English translation:

Hello and thank you for your very sincere feedback. And yes, this site is also used for that!

It's clear that Developer of this game has voluntarily "complicated" things to avoid falling into the ease. It's a game and not only a story to read!

One thing is sure, progression in story must be done after having understood what's the daily routine of each character. Hours and places where to go to find "events" are unearthed (new events used to progress in the counter). The don't come at random. So it's a game in which you have to think before choosing. Moreover, weekly events and weekend events are also distinguished and must be assimilated to succeed.

If you apply these guidelines, progression should proceed without too many problems and you shouldn't use help of the WT (= WalkThrough "literally the guide to get through the difficulties) but it remains downloadable on page 1 of this thread.

Finally, yes you have to keep your backup recorded after reaching counter 53/53 because it's from that point you can restart the game after installing a new release (LOAD function of Menu page using F1 key).

The easiest way to restart correctly next version of the game is to leave this last backup file only (after a rename for example 1-1-LT1.save) in following path of your computer: C:\ Users \ (your name) \ AppData \ Roaming \ RenPy \ Roomforrent \ ... <- and delete here all the other save files, including the "AUTO" save and the "persistent" files.

That's it, I think you have all the tricks to do well and have a lot of fun next time.

Good luck and happy playing !

P.S. Moreover, If you want to support creator of the game that I know well, you could write (even in French with a translation below) a review with 5 stars -if you like his game- in the section "REVIEW" where you will find other interesting reviews (38 as of today). Many thanks in advance for him.:cool:

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes