Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I need help please. I can't pass to 3.0. I'm afraid that the problem is the washroom scene. When I choose to pinch nipples it shows "I'm very proud" but doesn't show the complet scene. I have tried to reinstall the game, but nothing

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
I need help please. I can't pass to 3.0. I'm afraid that the problem is the washroom scene. When I choose to pinch nipples it shows "I'm very proud" but doesn't show the complet scene. I have tried to reinstall the game, but nothing
Make a copy of your save and post it, helps to know what you've already done.

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
Until 1985 I live here, don´t need to give 45 bugs tip if you want BJ with both option, as on Patreon for 5 or 50 to get it:oops:By the way bukkake style you can´t do this alone.
Oh someones been doing there research strictly professional huh dont forgot to clean your search history, and your screen monitor the thing must be filthy ;)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Finally finished 4.0 with 53/53. Had to restart game 2 or 3 times and deleted all saves from all folders. I tried following the WT made with Excel but it kept breaking down at different points and honestly it was difficult to follow. Although I did get past v 2.4 I think with that WT and just doing things but never figured out how I did it. So the last time through I used the 2 WT's written by another contributor which I tried to use in conjunction with the Excel WT but kept getting lost so I restarted and only use the 2 WT's for 2.4-3.6 and 3.6-4.0. By then I could understand what I needed to do and by using the history I was able to complete all events and get all images. There is one thing you need to do to the last image for 53/53 that I don't think is in any of the WT's. Sadly the author of those 2 WT's announced they are leaving this thread and moving on to another one. Hope that isn't true so we will be left on our own. I can't afford to support any dev's so I will have to, hopefully, use what I've already learned about this game to move forward once v 5.0 and later updates are released. GL to everyone. This is a great game with superb graphics, simple but clear animations and story line that is easy to follow with in-game hints, many embedded in the text or in the office. Starting with 4.0 you have to watch the main female's expressions so it's best to use the mouse wheel to back up if you need to.

edit: Any idea of how close they are to finishing the testing v 5.0?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone remember how you could save by rightclicking as the same as the other renpy games? I forgot if it was a patch i donwloaded or whatever at 3.0. I couldn't do it in 4.0 lmao

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
when does the other girl appear? i'v finished most of the events for 3.1 a while ago, but she's still not here nor is the girl mentioning/talking about her

is her getting the mini tank top and shorts, the bathroom towel the last? There are hints but it always says "I should keep playing". this is just after "say goodnight in kitchen" hint

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Anyone remember how you could save by rightclicking as the same as the other renpy games? I forgot if it was a patch i donwloaded or whatever at 3.0. I couldn't do it in 4.0 lmao
By accessing the help menu. One of the 'function' keys, possibly F1? Try them all!

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
First the scene change after you " pinch her nipple " to not hug anymore. If you look to WT, it´s Sunday. Monday you in 3.0 if not you miss a image or do something wrong. Here a save when you move into 3.0 black. Override your 1-1-Lt1 delete auto-save 1-1-Lt1 in game and user/your name/appData/roaming/renPy/room for rent Folder.

Read my lips this save is one day Later not Monday is Tuesday. Follow the WT like Monday, don´t wash your clothes Sunday.
It worked. Thanks a lot.

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
By accessing the help menu. One of the 'function' keys, possibly F1? Try them all!
As already said in this thread, you only have to hit F1 key wherever or whenever you want in the gameplay. Doing that, you access Main menu and have to select SAVE, then select an empty window (6 per page) after the last previous SAVE done.

You will see that multiple SAVEs are sometimes very useful when you are asked in the game to decide what to do afterwards and maybe you hesitate taking the right decision to progress correctly in the gameplay.

If you save at a particular moment (for example letterbox to select a choice) and you do a wrong choice afterwards, then you can go back in Main menu (F1) and select LOAD on your last SAVE to change your progression. (y):cool:

For your information, in the Main menu / Pref, I also suggest to activate the Roll-back function (for example select LEFT), therefore in the game, if you like to see again previous sentences in dialogues or pictures, just do a left mouse click in the left area of your screen. (Not applicable if you are on main rooms selection screen after each hour's change).

Happy playing ;)

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I do not get why you need to always save during play. If you make a mistake just use your mouse wheel and roll back the action. The one save at the end of day is enough, plus it is good that the right-click button is disabled during play, I always find that I misclick it a lot in other games.

Reactions: TwIsTed MeTaL

LurkingOne

Jul 17, 2017
I do not get why you need to always save during play. If you make a mistake just use your mouse wheel and roll back the action. The one save at the end of day is enough, plus it is good that the right-click button is disabled during play, I always find that I misclick it a lot in other games.
I like to be able to save anytime. Especially in the midwest US. We have thunderstorms a lot and power outages and brownouts are common. So the more often I can save the better. I have the extra drive space for any number of saves :)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
All you have to do is hit your F1 key to bring up the save/load screen so you don't have to wait until the end of day to save.

Reactions: tuShua

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Only one problem with the roll back is you can't always roll back far enough to where you made the mistake or want to try a different option. But there is always the end of day save to start the day over in a pinch.

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
I like to be able to save anytime. Especially in the midwest US. We have thunderstorms a lot and power outages and brownouts are common. So the more often I can save the better. I have the extra drive space for any number of saves :)
whats a brownout? sounds dirty...

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes