Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Chriss67210

May 13, 2018
My question: Is this the first time you play this game ? You download from the Front Page with Mega or other link ? Window Version ? you extract this in a new Folder ? Then I give you a quick answer for this crash/ or error message and a save for this event, if this solve your error you send.
yes it's the first time I play this game. I downloaded the game from mega links and I also try the compressed version. I extracted all the files on the desktop location.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
If only one shower per day is allowed at MC's house due to water restrictions, that's a reason to use now hottub all together :love:. Some more fun with girls could happen very soon :cool:.
A hot-tube with the girls WOW, maybe my first time, not take a shower after get out of this "steam" to keep this flavor for night :LOL:and use a good champagne on her belly to cool down:cool:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
So game is not a such sandbox game..have to do all correct ever day from start ? i make one wrong then too late ?
look like i am stuck in my game with "could keep contiune play" cant get this pink underwear to her.

fakes74112

Feb 1, 2018
Fair enough, in this update, does the old man finally go all the way. if he does then I may consider getting it ahaha

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes