Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
On another site there is such a version!
For your information, the Android version isn't proposed by official Dev. of the game, so it may contain bugs or malwares/spywares. Download at your own risks and no help support in any cases. :unsure:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Huge fan of the game. However after yet another Playthrough i have to ask is the main girl braindamaged? I mean we play what is essentially a perverted sexual predator and seems to be alot of so called accidents that are sexual yet she seems absolutely fine with it. Either she is brain damaged or massively autistic. Maybe im missing something cause all i can tell is this poor girl is being taken advantage of and she seems to have no clue of right and wrong.
Edit: before you grab your pitchforks and torches as i said huge fan of the game. Just curious as to what peoples opinion is on the matter

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Huge fan of the game. However after yet another Playthrough i have to ask is the main girl braindamaged? I mean we play what is essentially a perverted sexual predator and seems to be alot of so called accidents that are sexual yet she seems absolutely fine with it. Either she is brain damaged or massively autistic. Maybe im missing something cause all i can tell is this poor girl is being taken advantage of and she seems to have no clue of right and wrong.
The best form of manipulation is the one you do not see. Good old Santa has used his knowledge as a doctor and that Amy is doing Medicine, she just happened to be the perfect target. It also doesn't help that she was in a bad situation. She become blinded to his kindness, but underneath that, he got what he wanted.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
The best form of manipulation is the one you do not see. Good old Santa has used his knowledge as a doctor and that Amy is doing Medicine, she just happened to be the perfect target. It also doesn't help that she was in a bad situation. She become blinded to his kindness, but underneath that, he got what he wanted.
I get that but you do have to wonder if she has a developmental dissability. I mean all that sexual contact and shes like yer accident or whatever like really. Also she seems very sexually unaware bit odd for someone of her age and extremely odd for someone studying medicine is it not ? As i said great game just may need a throw in a bit of background that actually explains why she seems like someone with autism that has no concept of right and worng and seems to have no understanding of sex. And before people here crucify me i have a family member with servere autism and she is exactly like the main girl in this game minus the being preyed upon by an oap sexual predator

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I get that but you do have to wonder if she has a developmental dissability. I mean all that sexual contact and shes like yer accident or whatever like really. Also she seems very sexually unaware bit odd for someone of her age and extremely odd for someone studying medicine is it not ? As i said great game just may need a throw in a bit of background that actually explains why she seems like someone with autism that has no concept of right and worng and seems to have no understanding of sex. And before people here crucify me i have a family member with servere autism and she is exactly like the main girl in this game minus the being preyed upon by an oap sexual predator
Ha ha
Thanks for your inputs - I really like it.
Have you ever considered that maybe the girls are not so naive. Maybe not everything is as it look likes :cool:

John Woodbridge

Donor
Jun 3, 2017
20. november is coming slowly and one spoiler must be done. I have similar feelings like person on image :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, November 20th is coming like "Winter is Coming" (GoT), but no spoiler will come, sorry. Become a trusted supporter to Dev in Patreon and you will have it all in primeur because a lot of teasers have already been given to them ! :cool:

John Woodbridge

Donor
Jun 3, 2017
True, but "we not walk alone here" and know all teaser. I respect Celaviegroup as a supporter, but I RESPECT all members here as well. To " grouping " these members bad/flippant/rude or good is a unique issue on this forum, I mean NOT you Sir.

My WT`s is the last step to help new players to get "four parts" done in one version 4.0.

All forums have these groups and the Dev try to keep peace with all. Advertising to be a supporter? Every good game get them with or without attracting.

A top game ( this can be one ) starts with PAGE ONE and updates.:cool: Uploader ???

Developer: CeLaVieGroup
Changelog: N.A. there are many changes in this four parts v4.0:geek:

Developer Note: more then 4 month ago
Spoiler: 16 event slots per day – 7 days a week with progress in all events in demo version, is this a joke ???:LOL:
Location patch ??? and so on. Beside how to install " override 3.6 or start 4.0 new " my god what a mess.

If Celaviegroup cares his game, and like a better forum " Change this first "
I interfere only ones to playb0y44 in a PW post to remove the " No sex tag from the Demo version " with v4.0. Maybe "Bob" PW him to refresh all tags like other Dev done , instead to waist time for this OP.
I also respect the majority of forum's members here without any doubts. To avoid any misunderstanding about my last comments, my opinion is that most of adult games' players who have chance to download "free of charges" a huge quantity of games here should understand that their benefits should go with a little reward for the Dev. of game they have tested.

For most of them, a simple smart review is enough to promote Dev's hard work and serve as advertising.
And for a small part of the others, as me, become a trusted supporter as Patreon of Dev. is of course the best reward for him.

As we all know, "pirates" players always obtain what they are looking for one day or another. The only difference with trusted supporter must be that pirates don't get too early neither last release of games nor some very good hints, tips and tricks reserved for paying supporters ! Apart of that, I am convinced that we need each other and have to work together in harmony making this game a successful and well-known one !

Happy playing to all ! :cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Celaviegroup

sdfsds345

Apr 18, 2019
The game is a question about getting her in situations where she is forced to accept various things. Once she has done that one time she will not resist to do it again.
no. i am in the moment when my task is - make she sleep naked. at 22 living room i go many Yes in the row. i try do my task and one day at 22 say No first question. than next day she refuse my Yes and run out after 2nd question. but erlier she accept my many Yes in the row (4-5-6 times)

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes