Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
Have aso somebody ended the game with 54/53? (I ended before with 30/32)
v.3.6 can end with 31/32 and 4.0 53/53. Maybe someone end 60/53 if he ended before 25/32. I quest is better for you to use this save from the Dev " say goodnight in the kitchen " and start 4.0 if you don´t want a bug later in 5.0;)

Reactions: John Woodbridge

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
any fucking yet?
Literally speaking NO, but if you consider when MC's putting his fingers in her pussy and asshole at both swimmingpool and in his master bedroom and his dick in her mouth in the kitchen is NO fucking, therefore storyboard is very near of an explicit fucking, don't you think ? And for developing new situations more and more pervert without shocking the girls, I personaly prefer this maybe long but more addictive progression :p:p:p

Last edited:

PRABOW0

Jun 15, 2019
did you choose the 'tell her your here' response? start of the game is the toughest because the game will end if your too pervy, press f1 to save scum if your having issues
hi this is my last save and what should i choose? if i choose better do it this game just shutdown

• Sad
Reactions: partywatch

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
hi this is my last save and what should i choose? if i choose better do it this game just shutdown
i clicked "Better do it" and the game progressed dont know what your issue is

Edit
i saved your game after choosing see if that helps

Last edited:
Reactions: PRABOW0

bab510

Jan 24, 2018
im stuck, hint says say goodnight to her in the kitchen. ive tried dropping the towel and not dropping it but can seem to get any progress

reiko123

Oct 23, 2019
This game has potential.
However atm gameplay is very tiring - on a specific day, at a concrete hour you have to be in a relevant room (and in some cases choose a correct action) to make progress... Finding relations between events is next to impossible

Last edited:
Reactions: jackassforlife

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
"Better do it"
here is the save file where im at in the game
at 24.00 go to the girls room you can spy on her sleeping, then at 8.00 go into her room for new dialogue it should let you progress further in the game

if your getting annoyed with grinding use the amy locator, its how i finished the game bare in mind certain amount of days have to pass in order for the game to progress i.e the girls friends appear on certain days

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
yea i have to locator mod, probably been going for 2 weeks with any change now
okay i advanced by two days and the girl says "you havent been bathing" lol wash ya balls bro :LOL:

seriously though you need to bathe at least every 3 days otherwise she wont like you also clean the kitchen in the morning.

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
This game has potential.
However atm gameplay is very tiring - on a specific day, at a concrete hour you have to be in a relevant room (and in some cases choose a correct action) to make progress... Finding relations between events is next to impossible
To have a better understanding in spirit of this game, please read my post #1667 Page 84. Hope this will help you. :cool:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
This game has potential.
Most of the events are available every day until they are found. Few events in the weekend only. Very few events are a little bit more tricky, but in these cases it’s clearly mentioned what to do.
As written many times before - the game is very easy if you just follow her daily routines... and read the dialogues.

Reactions: reiko123

reiko123

Oct 23, 2019
To have a better understanding in spirit of this game, please read my post #1667 Page 84. Hope this will help you. :cool:
Thank you - it helped :). Generally I have read several pages of this thread after downloading the game to have a general understanding about the game mechanics - I do not use locator MOD because of what you have said in your post ^^

Most of the events are available every day until they are found. Few events in the weekend only. Very few events are a little bit more tricky, but in these cases it’s clearly mentioned what to do.
As written many times before - the game is very easy if you just follow her daily routines... and read the dialogues.
Right, but you also have to make a correct decision during daily routines. I have just made progress in the game because at 5 pm in the Washing room I refused to do a laundry (I did that because someone here mentioned to check negative routes). After that the old man said what to do next - current dress (white) has to be destroyed in the washing machine and he has to come back here at 6 pm to do that. Now I am at 'pink-dress' level. The thing is that I did not know that I have to detroy another dress (in case of yellow sundress there was a hint indicating that it has to be destroyed in the waching machine; I missed a hint related to a white dress?). I assumed that the next step is to make her wear pink bikini... Anyway, I am back on tracks :).

I really enjoy the game :) The idea is great and the execution is also really good. Sometimes it is hard to figure out what to do, but that can be dealt with by including in the game a simple list of santa-guy ideas describing how he wants to manipulate her to make her do what he had planned for her.

• Love
Reactions: John Woodbridge

reiko123

Oct 23, 2019
Need Help. I done 20 event and now have this " Wish her goodnight in Kitchen on 23:00 "
And i have 2 option
- Drop Towel
- Keep Towel
I done all ow them but nothing happen. Still Hint in office told me. " Wish her goodnigh in kitchen on 23:00 "

Sorry for my english
In my game hint " Wish her goodnight in Kitchen on 23:00 " was displayed for several days - in these days I went to the kitchen at 23:00, relevant scene was triggered, but there were not any options displayed... Does anybody know what are the conditions to have these two options? btw.: now the hint says 'you should kepp playing'

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
In my game hint " Wish her goodnight in Kitchen on 23:00 " was displayed for several days - in these days I went to the kitchen at 23:00, relevant scene was triggered, but there were not any options displayed... Does anybody know what are the conditions to have these two options? btw.: now the hint says 'you should kepp playing'
Can you post your save file?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I attached my current save.
Thank you for your help ^^
Have you done all the scenes at 14:00 in the dining room up to where she get the bikini?

If possible can you post a save file just after you destroyed the night dress.

reiko123

Oct 23, 2019
Have you done all the scenes at 14:00 in the dining room up to where she get the bikini?

If possible can you post a save file just after you destroyed the night dress.
Yes, I beleive I did.
I have a save file just before I destroyed it ^^

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes