Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Jr316

Mar 25, 2018
Am I doing something wrong as I don't seem to be making any progress after taking a shower in the mornings where she comes into brush her teeth.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Yes, I beleive I did.
I have a save file just before I destroyed it ^^
At this point did you already destroy the summer dress? If you did you got the sequence wrong and have ended up in loop. Also you got the maid uniform at the wrong time.

After you give the third lesson and she still has the summer dress, you do the following starting from Thursday
Destroy night dress
Talk with her at 15:00 next day (Friday) with her in summer dress (if you do not do this you will end up in a loop)
Order maid uniform on Saturday
Order yoga clothes on Sunday
Destroy summer dress Monday 11:00 and then go to dining room each day at 14:00 til she get the bikini.
Doing this you should get a hint from the MC at 24:00 about the Sunday photo shoot.

Also do not forget to do the bathroom scene at 23:00

reiko123

Oct 23, 2019
At this point did you already destroy the summer dress? If you did you got the sequence wrong and have ended up in loop. Also you got the maid uniform at the wrong time.

After you give the third lesson and she still has the summer dress, you do the following starting from Thursday
Destroy night dress
Talk with her at 15:00 next day (Friday) with her in summer dress (if you do not do this you will end up in a loop)
Order maid uniform on Saturday
Order yoga clothes on Sunday
Destroy summer dress Monday 11:00 and then go to dining room each day at 14:00 til she get the bikini.
Doing this you should get a hint from the MC at 24:00 about the Sunday photo shoot.

Also do not forget to do the bathroom scene at 23:00
Thank you for the clarification.
It means that events have to be triggered in the correct order - if that sequence is not followed then you will end up in a loop and will not be able to progress... This is quite scary because you have limited control over which event is triggered when you enter a room.
Well, back to square one.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Thank you for the clarification.
It means that events have to be triggered in the correct order - if that sequence is not followed then you will end up in a loop and will not be able to progress... This is quite scary because you have limited control over which event is triggered when you enter a room.
Well, back to square one.
Some events you can do in a different order like at the beginning, you can delay getting the first lesson or start it early.

But the main problem is the summer dress conversation at 15:00, you must do this before destroying it.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hahahaha i love this game :love:
Newer heard of it, started 3 days ago from scratch and just finished 55/53 events done lol (y):love:
Great renders, nice girls, great story and very erotic :p
Sure, you have to grind but most importent read everything. Hints in the beginning at 12, then diningroom at 8a.m. and office at 11 to hack her laptop. If you are stuck??? try all the rooms every hour of the day and something gonna pop up.
Diddt have any problems with the game at all, beside couple av small glitches when some events wasnt ready and repeated themselfs but nothing to interuppt the storyline.
Great jobb Dev (y):love:
Cant wait for the update :love:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Thank you - it helped :). Generally I have read several pages of this thread after downloading the game to have a general understanding about the game mechanics - I do not use locator MOD because of what you have said in your post ^^

Right, but you also have to make a correct decision during daily routines. I have just made progress in the game because at 5 pm in the Washing room I refused to do a laundry (I did that because someone here mentioned to check negative routes). After that the old man said what to do next - current dress (white) has to be destroyed in the washing machine and he has to come back here at 6 pm to do that. Now I am at 'pink-dress' level. The thing is that I did not know that I have to detroy another dress (in case of yellow sundress there was a hint indicating that it has to be destroyed in the waching machine; I missed a hint related to a white dress?). I assumed that the next step is to make her wear pink bikini... Anyway, I am back on tracks :).

I really enjoy the game :) The idea is great and the execution is also really good. Sometimes it is hard to figure out what to do, but that can be dealt with by including in the game a simple list of santa-guy ideas describing how he wants to manipulate her to make her do what he had planned for her.
have tried to go to washing room when she’s in school?

Doboodle

Nov 24, 2018
Does the order of events matter once you reach the counter?
i used the safe from OP, so i thankfully skiped the risk of the loop

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
As written many times before - the game is very easy if you just follow her daily routines... and read the dialogues.
Für dich als Entwickler ist es sicher ein einfaches Spiel. Aber wie man ja an den häufigen Fragen hier sieht haben viele, ich auch, immer wieder Probleme damit.
Was soll mir die Aussage helfen, ihrer täglichen Routine zu folgen, und die Dialoge zu lesen?
Wenn ich z.b. um 17 Uhr am Pool die Möglichkeit habe ihre Pussy zu berühren, woher soll man denn wissen ob es der richtige Zeitpunkt ist?
Oder 23 Uhr in der Küche, das Handtuch anlassen oder fallen lassen, ihren Slip aufmachen oder doch nicht? Am Wochenende wenn sie beim Duschen ausrutscht, soll man mit dem Finger und oder Penis ihren Anus berühren oder nicht? Es fehlt einfach wirklich ein Hilfe System in dem Spiel.

Es ist einfach nicht klar zu erkennen ob man mit den Aktionen richtig liegt.

For you as a developer it is surely a simple game. But as you can see from the frequently asked questions here, many, me too, have problems with it over and over again.

What should the statement help me to follow their daily routine and to read the dialogues?

For example, if I have the opportunity to touch her pussy at the pool at 5pm, how can you know if it's the right time?

Or 23 o'clock in the kitchen, leave the towel on or off, open her panties or not? On weekends when she slips while taking a shower, should you touch her anus with your finger or penis or not? There is simply no help system in the game.

It's just not clear if you're doing the right thing.

Translated with

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Game is made for my supporters only. Behind the Tiers you can find the hints, tips and tricks. In the start of the game it’s mentioned how to treat her. The more confident she is the more she accept. If she has seen MC’s dick one time - she doesn’t mind to see it again etc.
The game is a question about getting her in situations where she is forced to accept various things. Once she has done that one time she will not resist to do it again.

Reactions: John Woodbridge

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Newer heard of it, started 3 days ago from scratch and just finished 55/53 events done lol (y):love:
Sure, you have to grind but most importent read everything. Hints in the beginning at 12, then diningroom at 8a.m. and office at 11 to hack her laptop. If you are stuck??? try all the rooms every hour of the day and something gonna pop up.
Diddt have any problems with the game at all, beside couple av small glitches when some events wasnt ready and repeated themselfs but nothing to interuppt the storyline.
Very happy to read your comment. You are, as me, one of several players convinced from the very beginning of playing this game that it is a nice new concept of storyboard: little perversion + little erotic situations + little patience = a lot of addiction :love:. Don't you think you can also write a smart Review with 5 stars maybe (already 33 posted in total) to confirm your feelings about this game and perhaps convince other players to become active supporter of Dev as Patreon ? Many thanks in advance.:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Adolfo

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Thanks for the kind words 55/53 should not be possible - need to investigate it.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Thanks for the kind words 55/53 should not be possible - need to investigate it.
If you have played 3_6 and ended this version without finding all events and later find them in 4_0 you can end up having more than 53. I'll try to fix it in 5_0

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
If you have played 3_6 and ended this version without finding all events and later find them in 4_0 you can end up having more than 53. I'll try to fix it in 5_0
Yes Bob, remember I had exactly same situation 55/53 because I played more than two times Master bedroom's event in week-end when roommate was lying on the bed and MC tried to massage her in different ways. You said it has to be fixed for next release. I suppose same situation happened with AER201812 player. :cool:

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Yes Bob, remember I had exactly same situation 55/53 because I played more than two times Master bedroom's event in week-end when roommate was lying on the bed and MC tried to massage her in different ways. You said it has to be fixed for next release. I suppose same situation happened with AER201812 player. :cool:
Correct - and it’s now fixed for 5_0

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes