Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I left the forum for a while after my link 4.0 and for sure the LAST one! What can I say ?

Well done all of you " Let walk through the House and watch the wild side " 5.0 will be a challenge this time. Get them all:p and race the last star. The 3 girls have her way`s to show this, trust your self.

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
WT by drhotrod Link below 2.4, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0 this time day by day and each level with side info what to do in the room. Nothing to miss.

Vote or support this great game if you a Fan of teaser games. I join another great game now to help.

Here drhotrod WT

I think the Guide has an error.
Friday 3, Hide and Seak
If I do this, Amy catches me and she's mad. And then doesn't want any help from me in the evening either.
Wenn ich das mache, erwischt Amy mich und ist sauer. Und will dann am Abend auch keine Hilfe von mir.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I think the Guide has an error.
Friday 3, Hide and Seak
If I do this, Amy catches me and she's mad. And then doesn't want any help from me in the evening either.
Wenn ich das mache, erwischt Amy mich und ist sauer. Und will dann am Abend auch keine Hilfe von mir.
This is a weird on. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I have played the game many time, and sometimes eventhough it worked on the first try and I go to do it the next day, Amy gets angry. If you are finding it doesn't work, just roll back and try it again on another day.

komana

May 3, 2017
I cant trigger to end 3.0. i used the walkthrough, i played all the visits, but i cant get to the next steps. the hints only say "keep playing"... i dont know which event i have to play differently. i replayed the weeks, but i dont get it. any suggestions?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I cant trigger to end 3.0. i used the walkthrough, i played all the visits, but i cant get to the next steps. the hints only say "keep playing"... i dont know which event i have to play differently. i replayed the weeks, but i dont get it. any suggestions?
There is a bug that has been fixed for the next V5.0 release. Continue from the attached save file. Just rename the file to whatever your save order is in your folder. No events were missed in your play, it just didn't give the end screen message.

Reactions: komana

Andow

Nov 27, 2017
Followed your WT drhotrod but in week 3 things started to get messy and I couldn't do what you wrote.
Then I just played and eventually got the gamehints that said I'd have to steal the panties (which lead to 22.00 living-room scene where she forgets she has no panties on..and that scene could be repeated for 3times until i got the normal "i'll go to bed scene", but without panties) - did I miss it or did you never say to steal them again after day 2??

And now the game wants me to say good night to her at 23.00 in the kitchen.
But nothing ever happens.

Did I miss something, do I have to grind any scene any longer or is the save bugged?
Added the save if someone would be so kind to check. :)

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Followed your WT drhotrod but in week 3 things started to get messy and I couldn't do what you wrote.
Then I just played and eventually got the gamehints that said I'd have to steal the panties (which lead to 22.00 living-room scene where she forgets she has no panties on..and that scene could be repeated for 3times until i got the normal "i'll go to bed scene", but without panties) - did I miss it or did you never say to steal them again after day 2??

And now the game wants me to say good night to her at 23.00 in the kitchen.
But nothing ever happens.

Did I miss something, do I have to grind any scene any longer or is the save bugged?
Added the save if someone would be so kind to check. :)
I had no problem with your save. Just go to the kitchen at 23:00 and master bedroom, you should get the end message screen for the next part.

Reactions: Andow

Andow

Nov 27, 2017
I had no problem with your save. Just go to the kitchen at 23:00 and master bedroom, you should get the end message screen for the next part.
Strange, now after booting up the game and going to sleep again...it works x.X
Made sure I got back a day and uploaded the save right before going to bed so you could fast-check where the problem is without having to play a whole day...

Just checked your WT again and I guess you should somewhere add the second time stealing her panties...at least that's what was needed in my save to move forward.

And on Sunday in week 4 you have at 14.00 the step "give yoga clothes" again - though we did that one week earlier.

Otherwise nice work with the walk-through and thanks for checking the save. (y)

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Strange, now after booting up the game and going to sleep again...it works x.X
Made sure I got back a day and uploaded the save right before going to bed so you could fast-check where the problem is without having to play a whole day...

Just checked your WT again and I guess you should somewhere add the second time stealing her panties...at least that's what was needed in my save to move forward.

And on Sunday in week 4 you have at 14.00 the step "give yoga clothes" again - though we did that one week earlier.

Otherwise nice work with the walk-through and thanks for checking the save. (y)
Thanks for that. Found my error in the WT and have adjusted it. It was on day 17 at 10:00 that needed to change to steal panties.

Reactions: Andow

Chriss67210

May 13, 2018
the game crashes at amy's poolside cinematic when she wants to grab her bath towel, the first week: day saturday night. would someone have a backup file the next day? either Sunday morning of the first week please

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
the game crashes at amy's poolside cinematic when she wants to grab her bath towel, the first week: day saturday night. would someone have a backup file the next day? either Sunday morning of the first week please
Did you get your game exe file from Roomforrent-4_0_public-win .zip downlad? As far as I know there haven't been any crashes in a very long time.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Pass on the save file that causes that problem to Bob (game dev), he can find out what went wrong. You could try downloading the compressed version, link direction on page 1 of this forum.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes