Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Yeaaahhh... I was hung-up trying to get the last event of 4.0... you know the elusive #53

I had tried the Bathroom at 08:00 and 13:00 on weekend, and a few other tweaks but no success, then this morning I got the idea to when I go to Office at 11:00 instead of refusing to CUT BEARD... say YES (of course Bob got mad & said he was taking over REFUSING to cut his beard) but the EVENT COUNTER did advance and after Sandra's visit it was at 53/53

he.he.he:LOL:(y):coffee:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
my path don't match #2635 WT????
I dont get amy sick event???
You mean your day because there is only one path in this game. To match your day go page 130 post 2586 there are all saves to the WT 6.0c alpha. But next month comes 6.0 beta, than your saves not working anymore and you have to start again from 5.0 beta. Good luck for nothing

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
can someboddy tell me what eventhack4_21 is
This trigger only occurs on Saturday or Sunday morning after she's slipped in the bathroom and you carried her back to the master bedroom. You need to do this several time to get all the triggers. Saving before helping her is a good option if you make the wrong move.

Reactions: Mckellen

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Is the walkthrough a bit outdated? When i tamper the bath it's always 'don't look' and when i temper the kitchen crane its always the same scene? The same with the bathing and sun lotion scenes, always the same scene?

I did follow the walkthough point by point. But i notice that like in week 3 and 4 in Amys room point 319 320 etc say: knock door and stay… but when i knock i go in and she's changing and politily puts me outside

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Is the walkthrough a bit outdated? When i tamper the bath it's always 'don't look' and when i temper the kitchen crane its always the same scene? The same with the bathing and sun lotion scenes, always the same scene?

I did follow the walkthough point by point. But i notice that like in week 3 and 4 in Amys room point 319 320 etc say: knock door and stay… but when i knock i go in and she's changing and politily puts me outside
The WT is just refresh from drhotrod. It´s a simple excel.doc ONLINE. If you download this as PDF,Word or text.doc. is a waist of time. Not working.

Every hour have a ( black-mark top right) what to do in this room. If there is no new event and tamper the kitchen ones skip the hour as all others you done already. This WT gives you the fastest way to finish the game from 2.4-5.0.

If you understand this WT well, you don`t see images twice ( call them grinds). Take a shower every day, clean the kitchen and help her after Dinner in the Kitchen, that´s your duty and later you have also events during the 3 duty´s.

delta67

May 11, 2018
Can someone take a look 99/100 no clue what to do.
I have done all the shoots, even though 13:00 photo studio still replays the last shoot
Could someone tell me what I missed
Monday at 8:00 swimmingpool there you get you're 100/100! Zwartjoekel funny name :)

Bullitman2

May 26, 2017
WHAT ?? There are 2 beta version and another 6.0 clean version in process. New Year? No old year again!:mad:
Let the man ask for the beta version, that's his good right on here.

And what about that angry smiley? You getting angry at somebody for asking for a shared game version on a sharing site? You might be on the wrong site then buddy.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Let the man ask for the beta version, that's his good right on here.

And what about that angry smiley? You getting angry at somebody for asking for a shared game version on a sharing site? You might be on the wrong site then buddy.
The Dev "like" to published the final v6.0 here, if you read his post,dude! First 6.0 beta than 6.0a beta or final 6.0, his question is futile! Or you don´t care to get another wrong version on this side? :oops: We are players not beta-tester! Fishing around in a alpha or beta version for bugs, I don´t stop you have fun.

Last edited:

Bullitman2

May 26, 2017
The Dev "like" to published the final v6.0 here, if you read his post,dude! First 6.0 beta than 6.0a beta or final 6.0, his question is futile! Or you don´t care to get another wrong version on this side? :oops: We are players not beta-tester! Fishing around in a alpha or beta version for bugs, I don´t stop you have fun.
This is not the Dev's private site for releasing the game, if anyone wants to share a beta version than he can very well do that here. And if anyone who's not a patron wants to ask for a hero to share then he can also do that here.

Regarding having a "wrong version" on the site:
I played the Alpha myself and it worked like a charm, all the talk about it not working were inaccurate. Yeah I know that it's missing one event, so what, I could perfectly fap to the content that was already there and have no problem with playing it again when the next release hits. I'm sure there are other people on here who feel the same.

On a side note, one of your patron buddies has stated earlier that the beta is basically bugfree and could be shared. So no harm in asking for it, right?

I don't get this obsessive need for control, just let people play what and how they want.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes