Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
As a Christmas present I have updated the WT for V5.0. Use the guide only if you get lost and do not know where to go. Most of the clues are in the game, you get a more rewarding experience by playing. Also if you intend to follow the WT, start on the same day as it, else you will do more unneeded grinding.

Hoschimitzu

Apr 2, 2018
V5 starts for me on a Friday so i dont match your Timeline with going to office and cut beard und thursday and so on or did i fucked up somewhere ?
I am happy that you uploadet a walktrough btw beacuse v5 brings much Trouble.Hopefully someone can look at the savefile and tell me how much i screwed up i am right now ^^

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
V5 starts for me on a Friday so i dont match your Timeline with going to office and cut beard und thursday and so on or did i fucked up somewhere ?
I am happy that you uploadet a walktrough btw beacuse v5 brings much Trouble.Hopefully someone can look at the savefile and tell me how much i screwed up i am right now ^^
You can skip the day to get to Thursday or adjust the play a bit with careful planning. There is no penalty for skipping the day, the MC takes an auto shower, Amy does not get angry.

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
Can someone take a look 99/100 no clue what to do.
I have done all the shoots, even though 13:00 photo studio still replays the last shoot
Could someone tell me what I missed
same here.........(5.0beta)

any event at master bedroom???

i got 55/100 from amy
then the rest from sandra
is it correct????

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
There is a Walkthrough on the main page. How can you be stuck ? You just need to follow it :)
And if you're good enough, there is at least one extra event (I'm at 101/100 right now. I wonder if I missed some)

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes