Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

thelycan

Jul 18, 2019
How about the beard thing? Someone suggested that one could also trigger the last event.
he still talk about the beard, but the hint is still the same, "go bathroom and shower 08:00" i was so excited about the game because is a good game, but the hints are so random, and we need to go find one and one the new things alone.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
he still talk about the beard, but the hint is still the same, "go bathroom and shower 08:00" i was so excited about the game because is a good game, but the hints are so random, and we need to go find one and one the new things alone.
If you are desperate try uploading your last save here.
There was a guy who was willing to look into the saves and help
If he sees it and he feels like it maybe he will help you too

thelycan

Jul 18, 2019
If you are desperate try uploading your last save here.
There was a guy who was willing to look into the saves and help
If he sees it and he feels like it maybe he will help you too
sure why not, how can i do the the upload can you teach me .

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Bad luck drhotrod delete his google WT one page. Anyway is like an excel.doc with small marks and hints what to do. You can´t not print this at all, if you print a excel doc. all adds are history. WT game start until end 4.0. Please read this threat why not the rest.
WT is still listed on page 1. No need to download it, just copy the link to your bookmark bar, I am sure you younguns' know how to that!!!

thelycan

Jul 18, 2019
You need to improve her mood, which means clean the kitchen, knock before entering and don't untie her thongs. Should take about 2 to 3 days. Then go to the office at 1100 to hit the last trigger.
thanks, it worked, thanks for the hints ^^

thelycan

Jul 18, 2019
whait what, so now im in version 5.0 and the hints are not showing, is saying to get the hints to go in the patreon page :(, the only hints he says is to get one agreedment it her before he cuts the beard.

zwartjoekel

Dec 20, 2019
Can someone take a look 99/100 no clue what to do.
I have done all the shoots, even though 13:00 photo studio still replays the last shoot
Could someone tell me what I missed

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
whait what, so now im in version 5.0 and the hints are not showing, is saying to get the hints to go in the patreon page :(, the only hints he says is to get one agreedment it her before he cuts the beard.
You have to read the dialog. Dev has included hints in it.

Edit: Getting an agreement happens in her bedroom at 2100 during a help session. Not sure exactly how it happens. Just keep helping with her homework at 2100.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Can someone take a look 99/100 no clue what to do.
I have done all the shoots, even though 13:00 photo studio still replays the last shoot
Could someone tell me what I missed
Hard to say even with a save-editor. I miss one image too. No big point there some final save in this threat 1-1-Lt1 use this. Than you continue next month with v6.0. You can rename the actors at 12.00 always. Main events done, don´t worry.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Why you not read page 104 post 2.076 copy from the patreon page all for 5.0. About the beard. I say "NO cut" in 5.0 do you understand??? Otherwise no lesson. The beard will survive 2019. Let´s us see next update.

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
Any help would be appreciated. I ground myself to a halt.
You need to eat breakfast with her on the weekend. I used the skip day feature to go to Saturday and went to the dining room at 0800 to hit the last trigger.

Last edited:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Why you not read page 104 post 2.076 copy from the patreon page all for 5.0. About the beard. I say "NO cut" in 5.0 do you understand??? Otherwise no lesson. The beard will survive 2019. Let´s us see next update.
Not true. You have to cut the beard in order to finish v 5.0 It was v 4.0 that you didn't cut the beard.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes