Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
UPDATE - now i REALLY recommend to delete 6.0 alpha and wait for beta!

i just playtested the new 6.0 BETA - here's what i experienced:

New 6.0 BETA will include back the hint system - you will get hints what you have to do every morning after wake up as thoughts -> REALLY helpful
Also there are now 72 events, while the "new" one is somewhere in the middle. So if you continue your 6.0 alpha game, you probably will miss that trigger and cant fiinish or continue with 7.0 later on
Further the grind is really less than 6.0 Alpha, but still a high grind, to be honest. But based on the fact, that the new hint system really exactly tells you, what you are missing, the grind is much more acceptable as in 6.0 alpha.

From my opinion, the BETA can be leaked, even there might be changes to final version though (Of course I will NOT leak XD - just saying) The beta is a good improvement compared to the Alpha.

Last words: STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT TO USE AMY LOCATOR or "Skip-script" - they hack into the games scripts deeply and really may mess up your game. With the new hints and some brain, the Locator is although not really needed anymore

Thanks for the head up...

Reactions: Hyperserver

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I think the alpha version was easy enough. It would be desirable to keep the difficulty level or increase it a bit, you don't need any hints, it just spoils the fun. The grind were not that big either, 14 Gamedays are not much. It would be sad if there were only a few left.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I think the alpha version was easy enough. It would be desirable to keep the difficulty level or increase it a bit, you don't need any hints, it just spoils the fun. The grind were not that big either, 14 Gamedays are not much. It would be sad if there were only a few left.
dont worry - there are "enough left"

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Sounds for me, we all back to normal :)I call this a big Christmas gift. Give the Dev ONE option to published it here (y)It went down soon for the lowest pudget members. We all want a good game running to get it better and better ;)

Last edited:

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
ohh ok sorry for that mistake then, i will try that then.
There's no mistake to be sorry about really. The game is kinda pointing you in the wrong direction
Actually I messed up my pc some weeks ago and lost all my old saves so I had to play the game again from start. Last time I practically stumbled upon the 53rd event. I didn't realize that going in the dining room instead of bathroom prompted the last trigger. I was able to complete this version thanks to another guy who gave me this suggestion here(if you are reading this thx again man!)
There's no guarantee it will work for you too 'cause maybe you lost some other trigger along the way
If you search through the thread you can find other suggestions
Hope it will work for you too

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I personally would be happy if the alpha version had been left as the final version. I thought it was good and I think it's a shame that a much easier beta version was posted.

• Haha
Reactions: keer

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I personally would be happy if the alpha version had been left as the final version. I thought it was good and I think it's a shame that a much easier beta version was posted.
well - no one forces you to read the hints after wake up.
But you also have to understand those who want to play a game for the story and not only to find out where the triggers are hidden.
Overall you have to find a balance between grind ("puzzlegame") and story.
Personally i think the Beta is a well done balance for that.

matsuwoho

Feb 5, 2018
I am trapped in 93/100, I have gone to Sandra's room and I have bitten before entering, I have been doing that for weeks.
When do you ask for the photo session?

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
I am trapped in 93/100, I have gone to Sandra's room and I have bitten before entering, I have been doing that for weeks.
If you already had the dialogue about doing a photoshoot try to go to the photo study when she come back home from school

Reactions: matsuwoho

thelycan

Jul 18, 2019
There's no mistake to be sorry about really. The game is kinda pointing you in the wrong direction
Actually I messed up my pc some weeks ago and lost all my old saves so I had to play the game again from start. Last time I practically stumbled upon the 53rd event. I didn't realize that going in the dining room instead of bathroom prompted the last trigger. I was able to complete this version thanks to another guy who gave me this suggestion here(if you are reading this thx again man!)
There's no guarantee it will work for you too 'cause maybe you lost some other trigger along the way
If you search through the thread you can find other suggestions
Hope it will work for you too
true im still stuck, i try but nothing change, i go take a shower like the hints say, she falls on the florr, i help her bla bla in the room i rub on her and she back me off, or i finger and she back me off too.
if i let her rest, she sleep and i can do anything new, and the rest of the day i try try and try every point of house where she is and nothing new, i really can find what is missing me.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Go back where you start the loop. 13.00 go direct studio. If nothing go direct to her room open, to trigger the first. Total 3 to do. Dont forget Kichen 24.00 and bathroom 23.00 with her.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
true im still stuck, i try but nothing change, i go take a shower like the hints say, she falls on the florr, i help her bla bla in the room i rub on her and she back me off, or i finger and she back me off too.
if i let her rest, she sleep and i can do anything new, and the rest of the day i try try and try every point of house where she is and nothing new, i really can find what is missing me.
It´s in the WT each Trap go twice first one have to be nice than you can do the option. Like the hole game .

matsuwoho

Feb 5, 2018
Go back where you start the loop. 13.00 go direct studio. If nothing go direct to her room open, to trigger the first. Total 3 to do. Dont forget Kichen 24.00 and bathroom 23.00 with her.
Nothing happens. At 13:00 I go to the studio and he tells me that Amy is not there. I will be doing something wrong, but I don't see what.
I will have to keep going to the room and knock at the door. Is there an interaction that should be avoided to gain more confidence? I understand that the Jacuzzi as it leaves should subtract

matsuwoho

Feb 5, 2018
If you already had the dialogue about doing a photoshoot try to go to the photo study when she come back home from school
Nothing happens. At 13:00 I go to the studio and he tells me that Amy is not there. I will be doing something wrong, but I don't see what.
I will have to keep going to the room and knock at the door. Is there an interaction that should be avoided to gain more confidence? I understand that the Jacuzzi as it leaves should subtract

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I say OPEN always clear. photo shot trigger later. NEVER KNOCK. Only ONE time the first day when she arr. OK She stay for free sushi time .

Last edited:

matsuwoho

Feb 5, 2018
I say OPEN always clear. photo shot trigger later. NEVER KNOCK. Only ONE time the first day when she arr. OK She stay for free sushi time .

Thank you very much, it was wrong not to bite at the door, I have seen that it is necessary to open even if it bothers to be able to do the photo session.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
How about the beard thing? Someone suggested that one could also trigger the last event.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Walkthrough impossible to download? I don't like to print 38 sites.
Bad luck drhotrod delete his google WT one page. Anyway is like an excel.doc with small marks and hints what to do. You can´t not print this at all, if you print a excel doc. all adds are history. WT game start until end 4.0. Please read this threat why not the rest.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes