Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Hi, I have a (I hope) simple question. At Day 20 (Monday) I destroyed Amys Summerdress in the washingroom. I dont know if it is connected, but from that day on, I cant stay in her room while she changes at 19.00. After I Knocked she invited me in but than says "I´m just changing - could you please wait outside". The days before I could stay in the room but from that day on no longer. Am I doing something wrong or is there no chance anymore to see her changing her cloth at 19.00 ?
After you destroy her summer-dress ( the event trigger during cleaning living room) to buy a maid clothes during the day after destroy this she wearing a short and a top) but not in her room. All mention in WT until end 4.0 far away from day 20. Click the small mark each hour what to do in the room ok.

Darkin

Apr 17, 2017
73/100 , i'm in a loop!!!
On Saturday or Sunday goto Dinning room at 8 o'clock. You also have untreated event in kitchen at 14 o'clock (at any day expect weekend).

Also, to everyone, do not forget check office at 10 and 11 o'clock. Sometimes you can get a hints

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Also, to everyone, do not forget check office at 10 and 11 o'clock. Sometimes you can get a hints
not only the hints - there are some important trigger (like ordering cloths and manipulating homework .. and more)

Last edited:
Reactions: John Woodbridge

Belgram

Jun 24, 2017
After you destroy her summer-dress ( the event trigger during cleaning living room) to buy a maid clothes during the day after destroy this she wearing a short and a top) but not in her room. All mention in WT until end 4.0 far away from day 20. Click the small mark each hour what to do in the room ok.
Thanks Tabu9000. And in the WT there is the hint that says "Knock. Stay". Actually that was the reason i wrote my question in here. I cant stay with here. And after everything worked so far with the help of the WT, I thought I might have done something wrong. If so, I cant figure out what that might be, so I wanted to pick your brains ;)

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I mean you should start over from 0\71.
if you don't get the scenes with the brunette at the hutub at the start then you get stuck
what scenes in the hottube??? i have the regular scene the whole time.
i have 46, Amy is sick and i think i did everything, but shes not smiling, nor i cant go swimming Sat at 11.
evening, shes not in her room 21, becouse shes sick.
Amanda at 21, stops when hes licking her pussy.
why should i start from scratch?

Last edited:

thelycan

Jul 18, 2019
so i have a problem i dont know what to do, my events are 52/53, i dont know what is the last event im missing to do, to get the next version, my hints are, take a bath 08:00 in the weekends but i dont see anything new to do.
please if any know something help me.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Since v 5.0 beta is still the OP version then has the full version been released but not posted in the OP yet or is the beta on the OP now the public release? Just want to know if I need to redownload it when the public is posted on the OP.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
so i have a problem i dont know what to do, my events are 52/53, i dont know what is the last event im missing to do, to get the next version, my hints are, take a bath 08:00 in the weekends but i dont see anything new to do.
That hint seems clear. Go to the bathroom at 0800 and take a shower during the week. If that doesn't work then try it on a weekend. It could be day specific so do it everyday. Your probably missing a pic you haven't got yet is all.

Blackj

May 21, 2018
How about friends, someone would have a game saved from week 4 of day 27 because it is already 4 times that I start a new game and on day 27 does not show me the event of washing the bikini of Amy as it shows the guide to the indicated prayer I go to the laundry room and he tells me that there is nothing, I hope that the game is at the beginning of day 27 to see that event

I would thank you a lot

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
You have to do a little search in the thread. It was addressed some posts ago.
Me and another guy had the same issue. For me the solution was going to the dining room at 8 am instead of bathroom as suggested by hints
Type 52/53 in the search bar
Good luck

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Only small difference between beta and alpha both maybe works, why a final version?

5.0 beta already history and 6.0 alpha, already done by smart players 71/71;)so go ahead.
So you mean someone lied to the moderators about this v0.6 supposedly being a broken build if it's easy to get all 71 steps by "smart players"?
Reported.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So you mean someone lied to the moderators about this v0.6 supposedly being a broken build if it's easy to get all 71 steps by "smart players"?
Reported.
no - there are changes in Beta compared to the alpha - but still it's NOT a release version - there will be further improvements until the final release version will be out.
And indeed there were some chances to mess up triggers before - that's what alpha is for -> testing and get rid of issues -> make the Beta -> testing and get rid of issues -> final version -> release, download and have fun (right now 6.0 is starting BETA)

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I'm pretty confident that Tabu9000 and partywatch are the same person. Same broken English and the same misuse of diacritics, same posting pattern, and really butthurt attitude.

Quote from tabu: Agree, to play from 2.4 over 3.2 until end 3.6 isn´t easy to run in a loop no bugs in the last v4.0. From 3.6 beside hints you have a event-counter and from 4.0 a " Mood meter" top left to see if your choice was right or wrong. All these new tools are less grinds now. But to get there you need...

Quote from partywatch: The update 0.9 fix 2 isn´t not slow bro, sorry. First you have no pantys anmore either Betty. And Betty events with teacher all ends include Bardie option in 0.8. All events are quick to finish in 0.9 Shiny hole, Melanie/ Victoria, fuck teacher, and this stupid panty story in the office" instead...

Quote from the Project Sage thread from partywatch :The Poll: All routes will come soon or later, She knows now how it feels " with a dick in her hole/holes depend how she act with Hank) so let see, it´s my pleasure to see her in all routes.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Quote from Tabu9000 from this thread: to talk about sexual content on this side and the game must be a joke ?!:ROFLMAO: I wonder why this forum counting 1-75 pages and not delete 74 pages if hamphield just overview the sentence " in this version ". Anyway the Dev explain this here twice before and never send this OP :cool...

See a pattern?

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
But I got all 71 events with the version uploaded here when playing it this morning???
For your information, please don't focus on last 6_0 alpha_c release which was leaked unfortunately in this thread previously and replaced since by a stable version of 5_0 beta (thanks to F95 Staff Admin.)
That alpha release shouldn't have been shared here as already said and was only done for testing and for bugs reports purpose to Dev. CeLaVieGroup's by Patrons supporters as me.

Moreover, the new 6_0 beta last release was updated with a 72nd event (one more) in final version. So any save file kept by those who have already played 6_0 alpha_c to the end won't work to start new 7_0 release in the future.

If you like this game and want to go further in story, please wait and download at least beta versions here which are stable, bugs proof and more enjoyable to play to the end. (Or become a Dev's supporter if this is your choice).

Thank you for your understanding and Happy Playing :cool:

Last edited:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
For your information, please don't focus on last 6_0 alpha_c release which was leaked unfortunately in this thread previously and replaced since by a stable version of 5_0 beta (thanks to F95 Staff Admin.)
That alpha release shouldn't have been shared here as already said and was only done for testing and for bugs reports purpose to Dev. CeLaVieGroup's by Patrons supporters as me.

Moreover, the new 6_0 beta last release was updated with a 72nd event (one more) in final version. So any save file kept by those who have already played 6_0 alpha_c to the end won't work to start new 7_0 release in the future.

If you like this game and want to go further in story, please wait and download at least beta versions here which are stable, bugs proof and more enjoyable to play to the end. (Or become a Dev's supporter if this is your choice).

Is this now with strong sexual contents?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm pretty confident that Tabu9000 and partywatch are the same person. Same broken English and the same misuse of diacritics, same posting pattern, and really butthurt attitude.

Quote from tabu: Agree, to play from 2.4 over 3.2 until end 3.6 isn´t easy to run in a loop no bugs in the last v4.0. From 3.6 beside hints you have a event-counter and from 4.0 a " Mood meter" top left to see if your choice was right or wrong. All these new tools are less grinds now. But to get there you need...

Quote from partywatch: The update 0.9 fix 2 isn´t not slow bro, sorry. First you have no pantys anmore either Betty. And Betty events with teacher all ends include Bardie option in 0.8. All events are quick to finish in 0.9 Shiny hole, Melanie/ Victoria, fuck teacher, and this stupid panty story in the office" instead...

Quote from the Project Sage thread from partywatch :The Poll: All routes will come soon or later, She knows now how it feels " with a dick in her hole/holes depend how she act with Hank) so let see, it´s my pleasure to see her in all routes.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Quote from Tabu9000 from this thread: to talk about sexual content on this side and the game must be a joke ?!:ROFLMAO: I wonder why this forum counting 1-75 pages and not delete 74 pages if hamphield just overview the sentence " in this version ". Anyway the Dev explain this here twice before and never send this OP :cool...

See a pattern?
You do have a fair point. But remember that alts are allowed and aren't illegal. And I do admit the behavior is suspicious to some. So we'll watch it. If there's any "concerted efforts" by the two of them to push an agenda in the future, please use the report system and alert the mods/staff. Then we can judge if any activity is untoward.
Is this now with strong sexual contents?
Yes. Has oral sex.

Taken into advisement. But if an alpha or beta is completely playable without game breaking bugs, it's allowed to be posted. Someone reported to a mod that it was full of bugs and was broken when I only encountered 2 bugs that I could work around but played the entire content. So in my eyes, someone lied to us. But i'll let the team be the judge of that.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Taken into advisement. But if an alpha or beta is completely playable without game breaking bugs, it's allowed to be posted. Someone reported to a mod that it was full of bugs and was broken when I only encountered 2 bugs that I could work around but played the entire content. So in my eyes, someone lied to us. But i'll let the team be the judge of that.
Indeed - the 6.0 alpha is "playable", if you played the right order of events by chance. But you could have messed up and break your possible further content by doing triggers in wrong order (which could happen easy). So to "protect" the dev and prevent from taken unnessessary bad reviews it was a really good choice to take that leak back.
The "new" 6.0 beta is fine to play.

Overall you all should not only try to please the playerbase, you should also "protect" the devs and take care. Without the devs, the games would not be here at all - and they need some benefit to do their work. To ruin that by leaking unfinished content is neither fair, nor helpful at all.
Unfortunately some over here still don't know what alpha, beta and release means and are quiet fast by leaving a horrible review.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes