Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

rilakk

Nov 11, 2017
For V6, when you are at 47/71, to obtain 2 points more, Saturday go at swimming pool at 11h00 and then, sunday morning, Amy will offer you a blowjob as a reward for your help.

I dont remember for 46, because it was probably easy.

But now I am stuck at 49/71
Thanks! 49/71 15:00 living room

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I have a question... on the days when you tamper with the water before Amy's shower does it make any difference for the ingame switches or triggers whether you

a) go to bathroom at 8:00 and select Tamper Water, then go have breakfast & then go to the Office at 9:00 to complete the Tamper Water scenario with Amy

or

b) just go have breakfast at 8:00 then go to the Office at 9:00 and select Tamper Water then follow through for the rest of the scene with Amy???
Either way works but you have to go to the office at 0900 to tamper with water.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
This bunch of guys here can’t read and vote with one star. No wonder the review is a manipulation :ROFLMAO:Even the worst grinding criticism from some guys here says, 2 or max 3 stars. It races the question; Is the test version the issue, or the game? All answers coming next year when we read these crap 50 times more. Many one stars will follow , falling out of ranging. Then at the end next year when the game is finish maybe one guy vote unexpected with 4 or 5 stars, what a mess.
Sorry partywatch but I gave an honest review with 3 stars and I stand by it. My only real issue is the grind but since I haven't seen v 0.6c I don't know if that issue has been addressed yet. I will wait patiently for it to be completed and released to the public so one can reasonably expect to be as clean as possible.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
For all those who are stuck in 5.0 or above:

the game is mostly straight forward - you will mostly know what you should do.
If you are stuck, first try the "common trigger "office". Also you might have a look at the pool 24:00 (end of 6.0), pool 8:00, pool 11:00 (mentioned by 2nd girl at breakfast), also try some uncommon things like 24:00 kitchen, 8:00 amy's room, going shower 8:00, and finally be sure to end each event series (for example Amy training BJ) -> you might have missed the last scene.
Overall it is really not that difficult to get the content. It's gindy - yes (Even dev told me that he will lower the gind after alpha) but not really difficult.

What i also want to say (after reading the last pages and reviews):

So please be fair - don't judge the dev for a by mistake leaked alpha. Wait for the final version before you post shitty reviews which are based on content which should be never be public because it is known that it's just for TESTING -> NOT for playing!

Even if you think AFTER release that there should be thing changed, FIRST try to talk to the dev (i did - and he is an extremely responsive nice guy and we had a constructive talk). If then there is no change - and you THEN will be still pissed, you may write a bad review because it is still your right to do.

But i really think it is more than unfair to write a bad review and screw potentional patreons even before the dev had any chance to explain or to correct things (like the last leaked TEST-Alpha).

The really bad thing is, that if you write a 1 star review now, and then is the "real version" out, i bet that nearly no one of these "hyperfast salty whiners" is gonna change his review.
Or other words: some harsh reviews probably can kill a game and make it impossible for a dev to grow members.
The dev is able to change things based on your constructive feedback - while 1 star reviews are non-constructive.

Please think about that

PS:
i know this game from earlier - and compared to earlier this has changed A LOT to positive, but the reviews are right now more negative than ever before, so there something can't be right at all.

And finally a honest positive review will always be like 3-5, but i wonder why negative reviews always give 1 star? oh, it's positive, i give 4, yeah, its positive, i give 3, i give 5.... another one: there is a negative point, so the whole game is crap -> 1 star...
ALways and everywhere the same. ONE thing you dont like = 1 star

I will never understand - sorry

Last edited:

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
For all those who are stuck in 5.0 or above:

the game is mostly straight forward - you will mostly know what you should do.
If you are stuck, first try the "common trigger "office". Also you might have a look at the pool 24:00 (end of 6.0), pool 8:00, pool 11:00 (mentioned by 2nd girl at breakfast), also try some uncommon things like 24:00 kitchen, 8:00 amy's room, going shower 8:00, and finally be sure to end each event series (for example Amy training BJ) -> you might have missed the last scene.
Overall it is really not that difficult to get the content. It's gindy - yes (Even dev told me that he will lower the gind after alpha) but not really difficult.

What i also want to say (after reading the last pages and reviews):

So please be fair - don't judge the dev for a by mistake leaked alpha. Wait for the final version before you post shitty reviews which are based on content which should be never be public because it is known that it's just for TESTING -> NOT for playing!

Even if you think AFTER release that there should be thing changed, FIRST try to talk to the dev (i did - and he is an extremely responsive nice guy and we had a constructive talk). If then there is no change - and you THEN will be still pissed, you may write a bad review because it is still your right to do.

But i really think it is more than unfair to write a bad review and screw potentional patreons even before the dev had any chance to explain or to correct things (like the last leaked TEST-Alpha).

The really bad thing is, that if you write a 1 star review now, and then is the "real version" out, i bet that nearly no one of these "hyperfast salty whiners" is gonna change his review.
Or other words: some harsh reviews probably can kill a game and make it impossible for a dev to grow members.
The dev is able to change things based on your constructive feedback - while 1 star reviews are non-constructive.

Please think about that

PS:
i know this game from earlier - and compared to earlier this has changed A LOT to positive, but the reviews are right now more negative than ever before, so there something can't be right at all.

And finally a honest review will always be like 3-5, but i wonder why negative reviews always give 1 star? oh, it's positive, i give 4, yeah, its positive, i give 3, i give 5.... onother one: there is a negative point, so the whole game is crap -> 1 star...
ALways and everywhere the same. ONE thing you dont like = 1 star

I will never understand - sorry
So, if i get it right, if you have an opinion on a game, don't share it and send a message to the dev.
yeah, no. I don't know if you're serious or not.
Remind me people who delete your comment on a public discussion to say "hey, don't talk about it in public! if you don't like it tell it only to me". Hey, that doesn't work like that. if someone doesn't like something, it's his right to share his opinion.
And since it's their opinion, it's them who decide how many stars to give.

While i agree that a non final version shouldn't be used as a reference (that's only logical), what exactly do you think make this game worth more than 2 stars?
'cause honestly, if I like the way things were going (not just straight to fucking) and the renders... the rest is just plain boring, having so little places make it repetitive, and if you forget the grind that just became more and more present with each versions, the characters are all STUPID. seriously, i can't even understand how i could read people say that the character were intelligent. I have never seen such stupid character in a really long time. seriously.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So, if i get it right, if you have an opinion on a game, don't share it and send a message to the dev.
yeah, no. I don't know if you're serious or not.
Remind me people who delete your comment on a public discussion to say "hey, don't talk about it in public! if you don't like it tell it only to me". Hey, that doesn't work like that. if someone doesn't like something, it's his right to share his opinion.
And since it's their opinion, it's them who decide how many stars to give.

While i agree that a non final version shouldn't be used as a reference (that's only logical), what exactly do you think make this game worth more than 2 stars?
'cause honestly, if I like the way things were going (not just straight to fucking) and the renders... the rest is just plain boring, having so little places make it repetitive, and if you forget the grind that just became more and more present with each versions, the characters are all STUPID. seriously, i can't even understand how i could read people say that the character were intelligent. I have never seen such stupid character in a really long time. seriously.
no - what i meant is, if you don't like something it is always better to talk to the dev in a constructive way and give him the chance to change things, instead of just furious leaving a 1 star ranking. If there will be no change - or the dev responses in a way you dont like, you are still able to leave a review.

PS:
i also never said that you should contact the dev in private. You also can contact and TALK to him in public over here. I mean TALK - and not shout and/or insult.
If you ever want to reach something, shouting, insulting, and blaming was never a good choice before anywhere

EDIT:
if you give a 2 star ranking, and explain WHY you just give 2 stars it also would be fine - i did that several times before. I am mainly talking about reviews like "1 star, because the game is shit" ... WHAT is shit? WHY is it shit? how would you make it better? how is the history of the game? did things get better or worse ... and and and .... THATS a review. Just saying "it's a bad game, dont play it, only woth 1 star" is no review at all, it's just a revenge to hurt the dev and doesn't help anyone by anything (imho)

EDIT2:
But please let's go back to topic ( i don't want this post to be deleted again because offtopic): The dev mentioned to me that there will be changes for the release versions compared to the actual seen one, so we have to wait whats finally within release (and deep down i wish that some of the 1 star whiners will consider again about their review once the next versions are OFFICIALLY out)

Last edited:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I would like to mention one thing that I really like now that I understand what the event counter is all about. I do like the way Celaviegroup has handled it. You know immediately if you have something left to do to finish the release. It really isn't novel in that all games have hidden triggers but this game spells it out.

Last edited:

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
go to her room and open door.... gain shy points...
I've done that a dozen times. I think I've spent the last three weeks walking into their room and catching the brunette naked on the balcony. I spent a couple weeks before this knocking on the door thinking I was making her mad walking in on her all the time. All she ever says or does is tell me to get out.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I've done that a dozen times. I think I've spent the last three weeks walking into their room and catching the brunette naked on the balcony. I spent a couple weeks before this knocking on the door thinking I was making her mad walking in on her all the time. All she ever says or does is tell me to get out.
you need to sgave... 1 st yomr no, second tomee yes

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
I would like to mention one thing that I really like now that I understand what the event counter is all about. I do like the way Celaviegroup has handled it. You know immediately if you have something left to do to finish the release. It really isn't novel in that all games have hidden triggers but this game spells it out.
Thanks to mention this(y)They might want to understand you but not, because they have v6c alpha. But this new message isn´t a help. The only real hints in this version 6.0c behind the game-script.

All those that are playing 6.0c will be cry when they have to do it again when the final V6.0 comes out. There is now an extra event and possibly save files not working when V7.0 comes out next year? By the way, he is beta tester and working on 6.0d.:cool:Let´s focus first wen the Dev send the final v5.0 today.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: BadRobt

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Great game (y) :love:
Now i hit the brickwall... Was checking the thread, but diddnt find any answers.
Im stuck on 46. Amy is sick, i cant swimm Sat 11 "nothing here to do" and Amy is not smiling no matter what i do (cleaning kitchen)..
And what mood stats 175 are they talking about??? Where can you see Amys stats???

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes