Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Bullitman2

May 26, 2017
Hi Mr. Sharing:rolleyes:
As far as I can tell 5 friends are sitting on your bed and enjoying their finger upwards while you feel satisfaction during downloading super party.

But back to sharing and to the game. @ Chacamool probably drunk too much, doesn't send or delete any post here. Paid the worst $ 50 ever, to get v6.0c alpha uploads this to MEGA and sends the new link hiding in reply now to a member who is new.

You call this sharing? Get a link hidden and the reply post “Why you send this shit to me the administrator here will be angry”. Of course there will and there act fast. Delete this in the OP and clean the post over some pages. But you don’t care, the Dev have nothing to do with. The F95 is not playground for betrayer; it’s for pirates how share games here.

End your party here and never mention the Dev again. I send this post for one reason only: Tomorrow the link from the Dev v5.0 will be here.

A man of his words not a pimp to leave when something went wrong. And I`ll help here from 2.4 until 5.0 all with clean with saves, because the WT from a friend still here and tips for 5.0 alpha as well. Never talk to me about v6.0c alpha I´m not a idiot. Don´t forget to mention where you are in the game to get a correct answer or save.;)
Sorry man, but I don't have the energy to dive into that word salad of yours in search for the message you might be trying to convey. I just assume it was extremely witty and I am therefore adequately impressed.

The one thing I do get out of your reply is that you are still mighty salty about the whole affair. Hmmm tasty...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkin

Apr 17, 2017
Latest version working good and absolutely playable, except situation when you get:
While running game code:
File "game/swimmingpool.rpy", line 1029, in <module>
NameError: name 'e' is not defined

But you can just "ignore" it, because its nothing important, author got mistake in command $renpy.pause(e), he added "e" letter

vettriano

Jan 15, 2018
Same here, did you find it?
For V6, when you are at 47/71, to obtain 2 points more, Saturday go at swimming pool at 11h00 and then, sunday morning, Amy will offer you a blowjob as a reward for your help.

I dont remember for 46, because it was probably easy.

But now I am stuck at 49/71

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You can easily finish playing "Roomforrent-6_0_alpha_c_". Why do they write that it is not playable??? I had no problems finishing it!!! Without using cheats and I played the whole game from the beginning this week (until yesterday with version 5 and today version 6). The game was recommended to me on Monday. I like the game and starting next month I will support the game developer.

Last edited:

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
You can easily finish playing "Roomforrent-6_0_alpha_c_". Why do they write that it is not playable??? I had no problems finishing it!!! Without using cheats and I played the whole game from the beginning this week. The game was recommended to me on Monday.
If it was so easy, then tell us how to progress after Amy is sick

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So, playing v6.0 and I found a way you can get locked out of continuing the game. When I started a new game and going from 2.4 to 3.2, I messed with Amy's homework to get her to hug, but when I went to the dining room at 19h00 to set the table before talking to Amy about hugging, I locked out the conversation about hugging.

[EDIT] I tried to download my save in version 5.0, and I was able to lock myself out again by setting the table before talking to Amy about hugging. If I avoid setting the table until after talking about hugging, I was able to continue the game.

View attachment 2-1-LT1.save

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Simply wrong - the 5_0 will be public December 20th and 6_0 some time in January. You don't have to pay - by playing this pre alpha release is eq to stealing from me - of course I'll not accept this. If I was stealing from you - you'll not accept that too.
I don't donate to any dev since I am on SS (social security) and I'm glad they took down the link fr v 6.0 alpha here. I am willing to wait for the next release. I only ask that you cut out some of the grind if you can.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes