Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
One question : No one drop of cum in the V.5 ? Why ? Or i miss something ?

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
First the good part, I have rolled back the OP, while don't have the habit of withholding versions, we skip beta/alpha/test or whatever kinds of unfinished versions get leaked. This thread is messy enough with the game working.
Now the best part, I have purged a good chunk of the last pages, this is not the place for discussing piracy, how the bad pirate hurt your feelings, the review matter is way above your level and other petty fighting is also not welcome, so chill the fuck down and keep the discussion to game.

Failure to comply will result in warnings and thread ban.
I just delete my long post because I don´t see yours some minute before when I send my, with same topics and request of course, thanks a for all.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The more the dev and his crew of cronies try to shame people for sharing the game, the more satisfaction I feel when downloading it. If they would just stop trying to prevent the inevitable, this whole discussion would have died down long ago.
The admin roll-back the OP and keep the topics of the game.

The only shame I see that the grinds and loops your partner now. Trying a clean version, maybe not your favor and you prefer dirty version. If you feel satisfaction, great you got one event. Or you belong to all other and try post something in hope that the Dev read this crap. You can do this via PW direct to the Dev we don´t peek, but with shame and inevitable you far away to catch a point.

Reactions: John Woodbridge

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
well.. the dev says.. slow but stable process... OH MY GOD.. rinse and repeat everyday and if you get lucky you get a small change from time to time.. its a really nice looking game..but BORING !..

• Wow
Reactions: John Woodbridge

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
The more the dev and his crew of cronies try to shame people for sharing the game, the more satisfaction I feel when downloading it. If they would just stop trying to prevent the inevitable, this whole discussion would have died down long ago.
Go there then beast,
waste your time, work hard,
Make a wonderful game,
and give it to us for free.

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
Everybody has his own preferences so this game is not for you I guess.
However there is no punishing of players. It clearly says: Don't be a pervert. So that is the way to progress. Try and knock before entering.
Keep the girls happy and progress follows. It's seduction, not corruption!
Reading dialogues and picking up hints is part of the gameplay, this is not a linear VN.
hahaha!!.. oh man, i hope you're not being serious...!

This is seduction? how? making every way possible to perv on someone, hacking acount and manipulating said person to make her willing to be naked, then do things with you is TOTALLY about corruption!
not as hard as other games, ok, but corruption nontheless!

in what world are you living guy? :D

Reactions: Minengeschoss
D

Deleted member 584847

stuck at 91/100 -.- 2 weeks without a slight change.
I dont know about this update... its deffinitely not bad but ... the BJ progress is so annoying.. its nothing but going through the same old scenes for a week or more...
also I dont care much about the second girl, no ties to her and we are doing everything that we've done so far with the main girl again and again just a little bit faster.
also the choice of making hints payed is a outrageous -.- (they just link to the patreon)

Reactions: lilliaa

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I´m having problems to get the end of 2.4 version. I´m tuck in the fourth week. I can´t see the nip slip at 23,00 with rose dress and I can´t wash the swinsuit. Thanks

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes