Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
FFS Stop talking about version 6.0 here, if you're Patrons then talk on his bloody Patreon page or share a link for version 6.0 in which case we can all join in on the convo, please keep the topic on this site to versions available on this site

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I have a question... on the days when you tamper with the water before Amy's shower does it make any difference for the ingame switches or triggers whether you

a) go to bathroom at 8:00 and select Tamper Water, then go have breakfast & then go to the Office at 9:00 to complete the Tamper Water scenario with Amy

or

b) just go have breakfast at 8:00 then go to the Office at 9:00 and select Tamper Water then follow through for the rest of the scene with Amy???

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
The more the dev and his crew of cronies try to shame people for sharing the game, the more satisfaction I feel when downloading it. If they would just stop trying to prevent the inevitable, this whole discussion would have died down long ago.
Hi Mr. Sharing:rolleyes:
As far as I can tell 5 friends are sitting on your bed and enjoying their finger upwards while you feel satisfaction during downloading super party.

But back to sharing and to the game. @ Chacamool probably drunk too much, doesn't send or delete any post here. Paid the worst $ 50 ever, to get v6.0c alpha uploads this to MEGA and sends the new link hiding in reply now to a member who is new.

You call this sharing? Get a link hidden and the reply post “Why you send this shit to me the administrator here will be angry”. Of course there will and there act fast. Delete this in the OP and clean the post over some pages. But you don’t care, the Dev have nothing to do with. The F95 is not playground for betrayer; it’s for pirates how share games here.

End your party here and never mention the Dev again. I send this post for one reason only: Tomorrow the link from the Dev v5.0 will be here.

A man of his words not a pimp to leave when something went wrong. And I`ll help here from 2.4 until 5.0 all with clean with saves, because the WT from a friend still here and tips for 5.0 alpha as well. Never talk to me about v6.0c alpha I´m not a idiot. Don´t forget to mention where you are in the game to get a correct answer or save.;)

Last edited:

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
what later patchs? im playing v6c
& why was it roled back to v5? whats bad in 6c?
u start playing @ patch 1 u have to continue to patch 6! u get a massage at night if your done with an update

all my informations about the roleback are from this thread, just read

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
will
too much grinding
so i used save editor for very few stats
& wanna say
this needs a "comedy" related tag
+1(in google words) to ya developer & who ever helped ya with this old perv personality...
i can fucking relate to him ALOT xD
after passing a day
game relized i cheated and booted me xD
anyone know which line in the save is the cheat one?
Yes the line 110 -play a clean version- never try alpha or beta version -This in F95 words:love::love:

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
actully its an anti cheat
max 174 amy stats
at 175 cheat alerm trigger and game kick u (not crash) xD
What version you playing 7.0x? I play only v5.0 every day some events no grind just busy 28 days. I think 6.0c and 7.0x are testing version that why your army trigger.:love:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 9inchz
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes