Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
i tried every room at every hour... stuck at 67/70
What surprised me was that, one night when I was supposed to sleep with Liza, I went to the Master Bedroom instead; and then I told her I was staying there for the night. <Wink wink nudge nudge> I was a bastard but it earned me an event point.

Reactions: vancemadison

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
what is the pause managment option

also is there a way to figure out what i am suppose to do
i am completely lost
she has maid outfit swim suit i can tamper with water in kitechen
done first photo shoot
gave yogo clothes
It seems the pause management option is a way to increase the time delay between slides in an animation or an automatic sequence.
You should consult the walkthrough for that version's sequence. Different players seem to have events occur at different times or on different days. Sometimes the events seem to occur laterally across time rather than vertically by day. The events don't always occur when you expect them.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
was there a change? i am 100% sure that i played until 70/70 last update, but now i am back at 68/70 again. Is there a savegame for download end of 0.7?

Mayday59

Nov 10, 2019
On the android version after in the 0.7 release I go through 70/70 the owner scolds for cheating and the game crashes. I apologize for piracy, but if there was an official android version, I would gladly pay for it. Maybe someone knows how to help me?

Yander

Aug 3, 2017
eh struck on 59/70 (v7) don't get drone not sure how much time repeated all action but still nothing... anybody can give road of action to the drone?

Massanian

Jun 5, 2017
i tried every room at every hour... stuck at 67/70
A very difficult one I found was going to the swimming pool at 00:00. MC wakes up each morning saying something about "Wonder if xxx convinced yyy to swim at night" Then had to mess around with actions to get to the 00:00 time slot.

Doing that got me the last points I needed to proceed to 8.0 content.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Is there a bug in v8 where you're looped back to the good old days when Amy was new?
In the early evening 19.00 when entering bathroom or girls bedroom there's commotion 'cause I've not knocked.
Bathroom scene she's dressed in her old sweater and taking a piss.
Bug?

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes