Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Probably not clean the kitchen, then help Amy 18:00. Sleep with Liza and try all answers again.
Go to the pool all day 17:00 and 18:00. (Liza) Go the bathroom 0:00. (Amy)
Go to the pool all day 17:00 and 18:00. (Liza) Go the bathroom 0:00. (Amy) 39/40

At 18 I fuck her all time and I can´t sleep by Amy so I am stuck at the moment again.

Ok now I am complete this was the last dtep that miss by my save

Amy 21 bathroom (you can see her there aso at 19 I don´t know if you must see it before)..

Last edited:
Reactions: MickeyRat
D

Deleted member 584847

again... would someone be so kind to look at my save? im stuck at 60/70, still 7.0. the last thing that I was able to achieve was to steal nighty of the 3rd girl (sorry i dont know the original names, im using custom ones), talk with her few times while her short was untied/unbotten plus talk with her naked at 0.00 in the bathroom (she tries to kick me out). nothing is happening after that, no matter where i go. (i still got the "I think my sister has became a whore!" dialogue whenever i go to her room, is that suppose to be?)

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
What surprised me was that, one night when I was supposed to sleep with Liza, I went to the Master Bedroom instead; and then I told her I was staying there for the night. <Wink wink nudge nudge> I was a bastard but it earned me an event point.
I will try, but i have sleep lot's of time in master Bedroom :(

Nov 24, 2018
I'm new to this game and need some help. I'm stuck on day 19 trying to give Amy the maid uniform, but she won't show up in the living room, and I can't try an hour later because the next two are both wind blowing her dress scenes. I'm following the walkthrough provided on the front page to the letter but it isn't helping. I ran into a similar problem before of her not showing up but I managed to fix it by postponing a talk in her room to the next day with no negative effects. Here it won't give the first yoga scene the next day unless I give her the maid uniform. Any solutions?
Good news, apparently just getting the dress and skipping to Monday somehow fixed the problem. So far nothing appears wrong, so I suspect it might be a weekend issue.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
again... would someone be so kind to look at my save? im stuck at 60/70, still 7.0. the last thing that I was able to achieve was to steal nighty of the 3rd girl (sorry i dont know the original names, im using custom ones), talk with her few times while her short was untied/unbotten plus talk with her naked at 0.00 in the bathroom (she tries to kick me out). nothing is happening after that, no matter where i go. (i still got the "I think my sister has became a whore!" dialogue whenever i go to her room, is that suppose to be?)
Stuck here in v7 also, no mention of buying a drone or anything like that. Had the threesomes in master bedroom and living room, younger sister sleeps alone, naked. Asks you to leave the bathroom at midnight, refuses shower together in the morning, leaves in a huff when her sister removes bikini by the pool, says she thinks the other two are becoming whores, refuses homework help, etc etc.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I will try, but i have sleep lot's of time in master Bedroom :(
Have you visited her at 2100, in Amy's room, before sleeping in the Master bedroom?
¿La has visitado a las 21:00, en la habitación de Amy, antes de dormir en el dormitorio principal?

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
there is a walkthrough provided but its counted in weeks and days, each step each day. i got currently 145th day so the fact that you need to visit her 5th week at 11 hours in the shower is exactly useless to me
The walkthrough quickly end up off as far as days go, in my experience, but it's still useful as a general guideline to figure out what to do and when to unlock events; I've been able to use it to piece together necessary action sequences on things I've missed.

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
Still doing rounds and circles at 39/40. I must have missed some "necessary actions sequences". Any idea before I get too bored and uninstall ?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
After some things were going better the last updates, this one is an extreme fall-back into horrible grind.

I am stuck at 16/40.

I got so far:
- daring party at pool
- josy following event
- Liza photo shooting
- Amy new sex scene in kitchen 18:00 after i had not cleaned kitchen for a long time
- Liza Washing room
- Sandra sunbathing naked at pool
- New Yoga scene at pool with Amy

Also i tried to follow the hints already given (sleep with amy and do all options again), pool at 17:00 and 18:00 several times -> nothing happened.
Also the suggested visit in bathroom 00:00 Amy does not happen at all.

Resume - after grinding from event to event, all build up mood is gone again. Really thought about starting to pledge, but i changed my mind. This grind without help (or REALLY few help) is not worth any cent.
I really thought Celaviegroup noticed that he ruins his game by this grind and will change something. I even defended him earlier as he has been attacked. But sorry, he made all worse with each update - it's really no fun anymore - time to finally drop this crap, and change the review back to more negative.

It's NO FREEROAM at all, if you have to trigger the right events at the right time at the right place to continue -> then you could make a linaear VN instead !!!

What is the sense that you told the girls that you will have a party on saturday, but if you miss dinner at friday 22:00, the event will not happen and you lose a whole week where you barely can do nothing?
several more things -> just ANNOYING and BORING (to use the friendliest words i can imagine for that shit)

Really sad - because this could have been a top notch game

Last edited:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
What surprised me was that, one night when I was supposed to sleep with Liza, I went to the Master Bedroom instead; and then I told her I was staying there for the night. <Wink wink nudge nudge> I was a bastard but it earned me an event point.
A very difficult one I found was going to the swimming pool at 00:00. MC wakes up each morning saying something about "Wonder if xxx convinced yyy to swim at night" Then had to mess around with actions to get to the 00:00 time slot.

Doing that got me the last points I needed to proceed to 8.0 content.
I have try to sleep 1 week in masterbedroom, nothing :(
Same, i week with swimming pool, nothing too :(

Maybe someone have a save of v8 ?

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
After some things were going better the last updates, this one is an extreme fall-back into horrible grind.

I am stuck at 16/40.

I got so far:
- daring party at pool
- josy following event
- Liza photo shooting
- Amy new sex scene in kitchen 18:00 after i had not cleaned kitchen for a long time
- Liza Washing room
- Sandra sunbathing naked at pool
- New Yoga scene at pool with Amy

Also i tried to follow the hints already given (sleep with amy and do all options again), pool at 17:00 and 18:00 several times -> nothing happened.
Also the suggested visit in bathroom 00:00 Amy does not happen at all.

Resume - after grinding from event to event, all build up mood is gone again. Really thought about starting to pledge, but i changed my mind. This grind without help (or REALLY few help) is not worth any cent.
I really thought Celaviegroup noticed that he ruins his game by this grind and will change something. I even defended him earlier as he has been attacked. But sorry, he made all worse with each update - it's really no fun anymore - time to finally drop this crap, and change the review back to more negative.

It's NO FREEROAM at all, if you have to trigger the right events at the right time at the right place to continue -> then you could make a linaear VN instead !!!

What is the sense that you told the girls that you will have a party on saturday, but if you miss dinner at friday 22:00, the event will not happen and you lose a whole week where you barely can do nothing?
several more things -> just ANNOYING and BORING (to use the friendliest words i can imagine for that shit)

Really sad - because this could have been a top notch game
Unfortunately I gave up playing this game, very complicated to play, especially when the language is not completely mastered, and the game is very confusing, almost like Foot Of The Mountains, that if you make a mistake on the specific day and time, is in an infinite loop.
I just use unren to see the images.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Seriously... I've read all the game is telling me, at this points hints tell me only to continou playing, I'm 70 days in and other 2 girls didn't show up no matter what I do I can't unlock anything else. I'm just about to give up.

D

Deleted member 584847

Stuck here in v7 also, no mention of buying a drone or anything like that. Had the threesomes in master bedroom and living room, younger sister sleeps alone, naked. Asks you to leave the bathroom at midnight, refuses shower together in the morning, leaves in a huff when her sister removes bikini by the pool, says she thinks the other two are becoming whores, refuses homework help, etc etc.
yea, thats exactly it, to the point.

there was a scene at 16.00 at pool with 2 other girls only, that gave me a point for a new scene but yea...
TONS of ppl are stuck, Devs! :<

D

Deleted member 584847

Seriously... I've read all the game is telling me, at this points hints tell me only to continou playing, I'm 70 days in and other 2 girls didn't show up no matter what I do I can't unlock anything else. I'm just about to give up.
what was the last thing you achieved? ill try to help, im a bit further in the game but stucked again.

D

Deleted member 584847

Still doing rounds and circles at 39/40. I must have missed some "necessary actions sequences". Any idea before I get too bored and uninstall ?
im not there yet, stucked still in the v7 but what got me confused last time, was that you needed to invade the bathroom with one of the girls being naked in there and get kicked 3 times before you refused to leave (i barged in only once, since i didnt want to be a dick, so thats what took me long time) so maybe try simillar aproach at the point where you're at?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
im not there yet, stucked still in the v7 but what got me confused last time, was that you needed to invade the bathroom with one of the girls being naked in there and get kicked 3 times before you refused to leave (i barged in only once, since i didnt want to be a dick, so thats what took me long time) so maybe try simillar aproach at the point where you're at?
the whole game is a mess of weird triggers - and it's getting worse

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
Bathroom 00:00 with Amy. I don't know what you missed, but my last event was there with her.

Reactions: Synge
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes