Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes
D

Deleted member 1921707

I'm stuck trying to get "Amy" to wear lighter sleepwear. I don't know what event I'm missing to get that event. She still complains about being too hot at night.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone have a completed o.7 save with the persitant file please ? NOne of the saves on here work due to not having the persistant file thanks in advance

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Hey Guys....

I know this was brought up sooo many times but i am stuck at 52/53 too. Need Advice:

Beard is still not shaved. I am in Version 4.0 atm. (Playing V.8)
(First Option on the Beard was, that he said, he is taking over. The second time i said okay don´t shave it)
- Maybe that was the mistake? -

I have seen Amy cleaning in the White Apron Dress in the Living Room, Washing Room and Master Bedroom.
In the Bathroom she always cleans naked. Kitchen in Bikini Thong.

I have done everything possible. The Hint says Shower 8:00 on Weekends. There is no other option
since Weeks.

I have tried the Weekend Dining Room option. Nothing. Bathroom and Master Bedroom, no other choice no changes.

Its really a great game but im am so done in the Grind-Loop for nothing.

Please help. Thanks

D

Deleted member 1921707

Hey Guys....

I know this was brought up sooo many times but i am stuck at 52/53 too. Need Advice:

Beard is still not shaved. I am in Version 4.0 atm. (Playing V.8)
(First Option on the Beard was, that he said, he is taking over. The second time i said okay don´t shave it)
- Maybe that was the mistake? -

I have seen Amy cleaning in the White Apron Dress in the Living Room, Washing Room and Master Bedroom.
In the Bathroom she always cleans naked. Kitchen in Bikini Thong.

I have done everything possible. The Hint says Shower 8:00 on Weekends. There is no other option
since Weeks.

I have tried the Weekend Dining Room option. Nothing. Bathroom and Master Bedroom, no other choice no changes.

Its really a great game but im am so done in the Grind-Loop for nothing.

Please help. Thanks
How did you even get to that point. I can't even get past trying to figure out how to get her to wear lighter sleepwear. She keeps complaining about being too hot and tired. I can't even get her to swim in the pool with the MC or even get her friends over. I've been playing for hours with nothing new happening.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
How did you even get to that point. I can't even get past trying to figure out how to get her to wear lighter sleepwear. She keeps complaining about being too hot and tired. I can't even get her to swim in the pool with the MC or even get her friends over. I've been playing for hours with nothing new happening.
You have to constantly check the Washing Room when she is not there or at 18:00. At some point he will sabotage the clothing again. That worked for me

Massanian

Jun 5, 2017
eh struck on 59/70 (v7) don't get drone not sure how much time repeated all action but still nothing... anybody can give road of action to the drone?

I got stuck here also, looking at the code it appears the amy_sick variable was causing the issue (at least for me) so at 2300 open console (Shift+O) and type:
amy_sick
and press enter. If it responds with "2" then continue below by typing:
amy_sick = 3
and press enter.
close console and progress to sleep at master bedroom and it should mention something about a drone. Next morning, open console again and set
amy_sick = 2
again just in case something else references it later.

If you aren't able to open console, you need to search f95zone for unren and follow the guides to decompile the game and enable developer/console access.

.Iru.

Feb 4, 2019
i am in v8.0 36/40
missing events: a8_22, a8_31, a8_32, a8_33 and somehow a8_0
anyone knowing some of these events ?

a rough collection on how i got 30 of the events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 1921707

You have to constantly check the Washing Room when she is not there or at 18:00. At some point he will sabotage the clothing again. That worked for me
Finally got the event to happen. It sure can take awhile to happen. Now I just need to figure out how to get into her room at midnight, or get her to sleep in the MC's room.

Last edited by a moderator:

Massanian

Jun 5, 2017
69/70 v7 ????
Open console and type:
a7_70
press enter and if it returns 0 you got stuck the same place I did I think. Get yourself to a weekend on or after 10am.
Open Console and type:
nakedmaid = 0
press enter and go to master bedroom. You should see primary girl cleaning naked and MC thanks her for cleaning and story progresses.
after, check you're at 70/70 and then open console and type:
nakedmaid = 1
to return to regular and continue.

Hope that helps.

If you don't know how to access console, search f95zone for unren and follow the instructions.

Reactions: BitterDevil
D

Deleted member 1921707

How do I talk to main female character about her friend in the morning at 8AM. It just keeps saying she is going to take a shower and then leaves for school.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
How do I talk to main female character about her friend in the morning at 8AM. It just keeps saying she is going to take a shower and then leaves for school.
Have you talked to Amy in the afternoon, in the dining room, while she is on the computer? Or, when she is sunbathing? For me, this happened several times before she told me of the visit at breakfast before school.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Go to Master bedroom at midnight

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok is there a console command that allows you to use the vast array of saves in here? Honestly this is dreadful any save i get off here requires persistant file aswell and that is not included. I really do not want to have to start again this game is grindy as hell. Need a full 0.7 save with the persitant file or a way to get these others working if anyone can help please

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
Like everyone else I'm stuck 52/53. I tried everything in this thread ı searched but still ı couldn't pass. Can anyone help me with this or can anyone send me save file from start of v5.0 ? Please help.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes