Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
ı was using walkthrough and now ı have a problem ı couldn't wash the summer dress then now ı can't see the yoga what should ı do ?

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Well I know what I'm stucked with, but I have no clue how to unstuck it. Managed to get her into pinky nighty but I can't trigger Liza arrives and I can't put her into bikini, went from fresh safe and followed walkthrough.

Lafe

Sep 14, 2019
After some things were going better the last updates, this one is an extreme fall-back into horrible grind.

I am stuck at 16/40.

I got so far:
- daring party at pool
- josy following event
- Liza photo shooting
- Amy new sex scene in kitchen 18:00 after i had not cleaned kitchen for a long time
- Liza Washing room
- Sandra sunbathing naked at pool
- New Yoga scene at pool with Amy

Also i tried to follow the hints already given (sleep with amy and do all options again), pool at 17:00 and 18:00 several times -> nothing happened.
Also the suggested visit in bathroom 00:00 Amy does not happen at all.

Resume - after grinding from event to event, all build up mood is gone again. Really thought about starting to pledge, but i changed my mind. This grind without help (or REALLY few help) is not worth any cent.
I really thought Celaviegroup noticed that he ruins his game by this grind and will change something. I even defended him earlier as he has been attacked. But sorry, he made all worse with each update - it's really no fun anymore - time to finally drop this crap, and change the review back to more negative.

It's NO FREEROAM at all, if you have to trigger the right events at the right time at the right place to continue -> then you could make a linaear VN instead !!!

What is the sense that you told the girls that you will have a party on saturday, but if you miss dinner at friday 22:00, the event will not happen and you lose a whole week where you barely can do nothing?
several more things -> just ANNOYING and BORING (to use the friendliest words i can imagine for that shit)

Really sad - because this could have been a top notch game
I was stuck at the same place until I did the following..
****go to Amy's room during day and take belt from Liza's robe****

D

Deleted member 1921707

This game just makes you go in circles day after day. I can't progress any further with the main girl. Her friends haven't visited yet, she still wears the one piece swimsuit, I can't go into her room at midnight.

I restarted the game because I missed a few things. I'm still trying to figure out how to convince her to join me in the swimming pool. I figured out how to turn on the light at night, but I'm still waiting for another event where she swims at night.

Last edited by a moderator:

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
deym wtf is wrong with this game even if you follow the walkthrough step by step still the event won't trigger.

Saturday day 18, 14:00 "give maid uniform" didn't happen to me but it happen on Monday day 20. now on Monday day 20 I can't trigger this events "11:00 destroy summer dress" and "14:00 dining room talk about girlfriend" Amy can't be found in dining room. next day still can't trigger this god dmn events + "tamper water" on tuesday day 21.

like are this bug or the walkthrough is not accurate or what? like deym this game is frustrating.

games should be fun and entertaining not make you frustrate and irritate.

NOTR3L3VANT

Nov 15, 2018
what is the mood called in save editor? im stuck as it seems everyone else because amy is moody as hell and wont move on.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
deym wtf is wrong with this game even if you follow the walkthrough step by step still the event won't trigger.

Saturday day 18, 14:00 "give maid uniform" didn't happen to me but it happen on Monday day 20. now on Monday day 20 I can't trigger this events "11:00 destroy summer dress" and "14:00 dining room talk about girlfriend" Amy can't be found in dining room. next day still can't trigger this god dmn events + "tamper water" on tuesday day 21.

like are this bug or the walkthrough is not accurate or what? like deym this game is frustrating.

games should be fun and entertaining not make you frustrate and irritate.
https://f95zone.to/threads/room-for-rent-v8-0-beta-celavie-group.33328/post-3012404
Important notice to all pirates and people legally playing the public versions

The event counter is simply a counter – nothing else. Event counter is implemented so you can be sure you have seen all events in the game when you reach the end of a certain release.

Ex - event 56 can be many various events. This is not a sequentially counting system. Whether you go to bathroom, pool or somewhere else- all can be counted as event 56.

If you ask for help and say that you’re stuck at 56/100 it can be many different events you’re missing.

In order to find a specific event you’ll sometimes need to find several others events before it can be triggered.

Ex - if you have to hide her pants you'll need to see all events where she’s wearing pants before you can do it.

I hope that this is clarifying the way I have built the game.

Happy playing

Last edited:

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
following the walkthrough with a new game start....
Either the game is wrong, or the walkthrough is very defect... already at day 6 it's wrong...
And after that (when ignoring and trying again next day) the following days get screwed up as well
to the point that amy isn't anywhere at 14 o clock.
has anybody a working walkthrough plz

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Told you many times, dont bother days, event count is just your guidance, if you cant progress further, many others managed to get it done... It is a game not typical VN... Set your mind first... Is you still stuck and get frustrated, dont waste your time, then this game is not for you...cheers

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
To clear the air. I started this game at v 3.0 or 3.1 and was using the walkthrough on the OP. At that time there were two walkthroughs. Don't remember who wrote the other one. I quit using the one on the OP for the reasons I have been reading about. It quickly got out of sync with the game. So the problem is the WT and not the game.

Reactions: Celaviegroup
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes