Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Is there anyway to get any of these savegames posted here to work without the persistant file? Tonnes of saved games but no persistant files to go with them . ANd using them just results in a game over

Nov 24, 2018
I'm new to this game and need some help. I'm stuck on day 19 trying to give Amy the maid uniform, but she won't show up in the living room, and I can't try an hour later because the next two are both wind blowing her dress scenes. I'm following the walkthrough provided on the front page to the letter but it isn't helping. I ran into a similar problem before of her not showing up but I managed to fix it by postponing a talk in her room to the next day with no negative effects. Here it won't give the first yoga scene the next day unless I give her the maid uniform. Any solutions?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 584847

could someone look at my save file and tell me wth is wrong with my game?... I sick of running around day by day just to see the same old scenes... ive found only like 10 scenes in past 3 hours, no matter where i go in the house, i always see the same scenes, its getting really boring...

Reactions: Stormhurricane
D

Deleted member 584847

jeeez looking through the forum I see only complains that ppl are stuck, its still the same problem with the game since the very begining.... all the entertainment and pleasure is gone because ppl spend the whole time trying to figure out what to do next.

Used_rugs

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, I would advice not to bother with this game without a walkthrough. It has some weird charm to it despite the low technical quality and I quite like the older guy/naive girls dynamic but having to search for the next scene in the hundreds of possible time and location combinations just takes all the sexy out of the game. By the time you find a hot scene, you have already forgotten that you wanted to rub one out.

D

Deleted member 584847

Yeah, I would advice not to bother with this game without a walkthrough. It has some weird charm to it despite the low technical quality and I quite like the older guy/naive girls dynamic but having to search for the next scene in the hundreds of possible time and location combinations just takes all the sexy out of the game. By the time you find a hot scene, you have already forgotten that you wanted to rub one out.
there is a walkthrough provided but its counted in weeks and days, each step each day. i got currently 145th day so the fact that you need to visit her 5th week at 11 hours in the shower is exactly useless to me

Used_rugs

Aug 6, 2017
there is a walkthrough provided but its counted in weeks and days, each step each day. i got currently 145th day so the fact that you need to visit her 5th week at 11 hours in the shower is exactly useless to me
The walkthrough is only for v6.0 though and that is exactly as far as I had played. Won't be playing until the walkthrough is updated. I actually had the same problem as you, what I did was to just change the day via console to the one in the walkthrough where the next scene would take place and then just follow the walkthrough step for step. Not really fun but basically the only way to play this one without going mad.

Mayday59

Nov 10, 2019
Can anyone help me understand why after 70/70 in version 7 on android appears instead of the beginning of 8 this

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Nice game.
It is quite a search to find the girls at the right times despite the locater.
Not all events can be seen through the locater.
I hope to see more of the class girls.
Can't wait for the update to 9.0.

Reactions: dutchpete

ricola

Feb 28, 2017
I'm stuck at 6/40, there were supposed to be a party on Saturday, but after having gone through every room at every hour I'm a bit confused...

ben75

May 25, 2017
Could it be that the walkthrough is not correct? Everything goes great from day 1 to day 11, and then I have deviations.
Or doesn't it matter and everything just shifts backwards?

Sorry for my bad english (MTL)

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes