Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I said this in my review but just in cse the Dev doesn't look there in time...
Some things I would like to see are 1) Amy and /or Sandra deliberately backing into MC when he checks on them in the kitchen. That could be a bit of an afternoon delight. 2) It may be too late now but when Liza wakes up in the morning, she takes MC's cock between her thighs and gently dry humps him till she orgasms. If he awakens and notices he has the option of letting her finish herself off without interference. Or, depending on the level of her comfort, "accidentally" guides it in to her for a pleasant surprise. 3) During a nap Sandra and Amy pounce on the MC; perhaps as a dinner call ("Tuna is on the menu pops"). Perhaps eventually leading to all three girls taking advantage of an Old Man. Is he to old for three cowgirls to take turns riding the saddle horn? (Better keep the Nitro pills handy) 4) perhaps one evening, in the living room ,the girls pamper him ; it doesn't have to be sexual, but sensual, like a nice naked oil rubdown is still nice.

Reactions: GuyFawkes

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
And speaking of the developer, to have the game when it comes out and high quality images is very expensive, not everyone lives in rich countries, dollars in other countries are very expensive, in mine, if you pay 50 dollars, it would be impossible, I would give 231.37 in my currency, and the minimum wage does not reach 1000 (local currency), I earn more than 1 minimum, but it is still very expensive.
I believe that the developer ends up alienating a lot of people, sometimes people want to contribute (just like me) but with smaller amounts, almost nothing is gained, and it really does not pay, being that it will appear on sites like this sometimes even first when it is released to download to Patreon for lower layers.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
It seems to me that 9.0 has already come out, but I believe it will take a long time to appear here, since not even 8.0 came out yet, and from what I saw in Patreon, it will be the most erotic so far, words of the developer.
No it will probably be available on here in about 4 weeks, I do not think that is a very long time at all.

• Angry
Reactions: Parnso and V&M

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
i tried every room at every hour... stuck at 67/70

Last edited:

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
what is the pause managment option

also is there a way to figure out what i am suppose to do
i am completely lost
she has maid outfit swim suit i can tamper with water in kitechen
done first photo shoot
gave yogo clothes