Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
As much as I like the girls...this is just rediculous grind.

Will wait till someone makes a mod that removes the grind.

3andre3

Jan 17, 2018
this game would be perfect if u create a point system, when u reach a certain number of point u would be able to trigger the event, this way is annoying, lots of times the hint system just say keep playing and u walk around praying to be lucky to trigger the event, about art and concept, good job, its a great game beside the event trigger problem

D

Deleted member 1921707

I've played 2 in game weeks and still haven't triggered "Amy" talking to MC at 8am about her friend. Am I missing some other trigger for that to happen? I go to breakfast at 8am, talk to her, she showers, and then goes to school. The computer hint at 12pm still says I need to talk to her in the morning. What am I missing? She also still says she's hot at night.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Have you talked to Amy in the afternoon, in the dining room, while she is on the computer? Or, when she is sunbathing? For me, this happened several times before she told me of the visit at breakfast before school.
At 14:00 (2PM) she is outside in her skimpy clothes by the pool. At 16:00(4PM) she is on the couch doing homework and the MC says he won't disturb her at either location. I feel like I'm missing another trigger somewhere for a different event.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
At 14:00 (2PM) she is outside in her skimpy clothes by the pool. At 16:00(4PM) she is on the couch doing homework and the MC says he won't disturb her at either location. I feel like I'm missing another trigger somewhere for a different event.
Maybe. I can't remember the sequence of events anymore, since I have slept at least twice since then. So These are the questions I have for you to answer.
1) Have you visited the washing room at 18:00 (or during the day when she is at school), to destroy the nighty?
2) Do you mess with the kitchen sink in the morning before you do the dishes? When she does the dishes later in the day, it wets her top and she takes it off and hands it to the Old Fart. Eventually she stops wearing it.
3) Instead of going to the pool at 1500 go to the dining room. She should be doing her homework.
4) I assume you have already been stealing the towel and turning off the water to the shower.
I'll think more on this.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Maybe. I can't remember the sequence of events anymore, since I have slept at least twice since then. So These are the questions I have for you to answer.
1) Have you visited the washing room at 18:00 (or during the day when she is at school), to destroy the nighty?
2) Do you mess with the kitchen sink in the morning before you do the dishes? When she does the dishes later in the day, it wets her top and she takes it off and hands it to the Old Fart. Eventually she stops wearing it.
3) Instead of going to the pool at 1500 go to the dining room. She should be doing her homework.
4) I assume you have already been stealing the towel and turning off the water to the shower.
I'll think more on this.
I messed with her white one and she's wearing the pink nighty. I guess I just need to keep stealing the towel and turning the water off. And messing with the kitchen sink. She is still sunbathing at the pool at 15:00. Maybe I'm still missing some event to trigger something else. She still does her homework at 16:00 in the livingroom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
I was stuck at this thing ffor quite a while, there are 3 things that came to my mind -> first you can steal panties out of pink one, you need to take shower at morning (this or next chapter), you need to pass certain amount of days (at some point I got message I've seen most events and it pushed forward on it's own.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
bit of a hint needed, v8 38/40
I am also stuck in the same place

does anyone know what are the last two events?

EDITED: I just discovered event 39 (pool at 18:00)

EDITED Nº2 - event 40 (bathroom at 00:00)

now despite being 40/40 events, the message to indicate the end of this update does not appear, what i'm missing ???

EDITED Nº3 - for the end of update message to appear you have to sleep on Master bedroom if you sleep in the girl's room the message does not appear

hahaha now i'm finished !!!!!

Last edited:

keavon

Jun 21, 2017
im stuck at 60/70 of V7.0 it says i need to sleep with liza but i cant seem to fund the way to do it, any help would be appreciated.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
This game could have real potential if there wasn't so much grinding involved. I've been playing for 2 weeks in game days and still can't get the event to trigger for her to sleep in my room, join in the swimming pool or hot tub. She is till wearing her white top in the kitchen when I mess with the sink. No matter what I seem to do running around the different rooms like a chicken with its head cut off, nothing is happening. She still complains about being tired and too hot at night, but no matter what I do I can't trigger the next event. I check different rooms at different times of day and nothing seems to matter.
Hot tub is way away long time. We'll see maybe in 0.9 or 1.0

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
I managed to push it ffurther then my previous attempt but for the life of me I can't figure it out, 52/53 atI guess v 0.4 or before it. Any help is appreiciated.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Hot tub is way away long time. We'll see maybe in 0.9 or 1.0
So I'm not going crazy about that part then. I still can't trigger the events to get talk to her at 8am about her friend. Or about her being tired or too hot at night.

D

Deleted member 1497930

So I'm not going crazy about that part then. I still can't trigger the events to get talk to her at 8am about her friend. Or about her being tired or too hot at night.
yeah i cant figure it out either. im about ready to cut my losses

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
I have unlocked 51 out of 53 possible events, now I'm totally stuck. The same scenes always repeat, that's exhausting. Does anyone have a tip for me?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes