Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Been stuck at version 7 53/70 for a week. Able to hide panties, but still can't hide nighty. Haven't seen anything about a drone yet.
Drone events will not be present before you have reach all events that will trigger it. You need to hide her panties. Go to her room at 08:00 and 24:00 Bathroom at 23 and 24, dining room at 09:00 - living room in the afternoon. Also check washing room at 17:00 and 18:00

gallantkun

Aug 3, 2017
Excuse me, I have been able to progress it to 52/53.

But it seems that I have missed something but I am unable to find it.

protoen

Mar 22, 2019
52/53 any help or tip or save or something plss i always get a hint "I should shower at 8 am int the weekends " i do this but nothing hapening anny ideas ??

Reactions: Furiousrawrr

NomRandom

Jun 7, 2018
hi, I need your help when i go to the room when i need to find amy I just have a No amy here disclaimer ... like on day 12 living room at 14:00 any idea to fix that ? because i'm stuck later because i cant destroy the summer dress

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
At first, the game was good.
Today this is a fucking pain in the ass to play at this thing :mad:

I don't review game, but i m so mad i want to put a review with 0 star

I want to do a secure erase with Guntmann method, because erase the game one time on my PC is not enough, i want to do it 35 times :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Stormhurricane

Jing2300

Aug 9, 2018
Just as a guide for people who are stuck, just as I was.
Here are some steps to figure our which events you are missing:
  1. Load your most current save file
  2. Depending on the Version you are stuck in, look for the corresponding variable.
    For example, i was stuck at V4.0 at 52/53.
    This corresponds to all variables starting with eventhack4_
  3. Look for the specific events in you version that are not yet set to 1. ( In my case it was eventhack4_17)
  4. You can now use the dev console (ctrl+o) to type: eventhackX_Y=1
  5. After that, you just have to update your events counter by one, by typing:
    events += 1
  6. Now just skip to the next day and the game will move you forward to the next version.
ATTENTION:
  • This will cause you to miss the scene, that you did not find. So you can basically skip the whole game without seeing anything, which I do not recommend, as the author clearly put a lot of effort into it.
  • This explanation is for people who are soft or hard stuck and do not want to start a new savegame, without knowing if it will get them further in the story or not, as they might encounter issues again.
  • This method is not for people who are to lazy to read the game text or hints provided by the game.
  • Also this could lead to unforeseen problems, but i have not tested if it does.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Drone events will not be present before you have reach all events that will trigger it. You need to hide her panties. Go to her room at 08:00 and 24:00 Bathroom at 23 and 24, dining room at 09:00 - living room in the afternoon. Also check washing room at 17:00 and 18:00
It appears that nothing happens, however I did notice that the MC hugging her and his hand creeps ever so slowly towards her breast when she is in her nighty. Sometimes it is so agonizingly slow that you don't think anything happens. I guess I need to repeat this grind till something happens, unless I'm wrong. I hope the developers realize the time it takes to advance even a little bit makes it very possible people will just say "fuck this bullshit", and conclude this game is a huge time waster and isn't worth it. There comes a point of diminished returns. I've spent the better part of the last three days to go from 53/70 to 54/70 and I'm about to put this game back on the shelf. My .02 cents.

NOTR3L3VANT

Nov 15, 2018
i did all the events for liza to get the drone but, cant. (bathroom, master bedroom 00:00, washroom 1800 and 1700, hid both clothing items, living room and dinning room). 59/70

Last edited:

protoen

Mar 22, 2019
i did all the events for liza to get the drone but, cant. (bathroom, master bedroom 00:00, washroom 1800 and 1700, hid both clothing items, living room and dinning room). 59/70
maybe u dont have save file after 52/53 i really need that if u have pls update :D:D

protoen

Mar 22, 2019
Just as a guide for people who are stuck, just as I was.
Here are some steps to figure our which events you are missing:
  1. Load your most current save file
  2. Depending on the Version you are stuck in, look for the corresponding variable.
    For example, i was stuck at V4.0 at 52/53.
    This corresponds to all variables starting with eventhack4_
  3. Look for the specific events in you version that are not yet set to 1. ( In my case it was eventhack4_17)
  4. You can now use the dev console (ctrl+o) to type: eventhackX_Y=1
  5. After that, you just have to update your events counter by one, by typing:
    events += 1
  6. Now just skip to the next day and the game will move you forward to the next version.
ATTENTION:
  • This will cause you to miss the scene, that you did not find. So you can basically skip the whole game without seeing anything, which I do not recommend, as the author clearly put a lot of effort into it.
  • This explanation is for people who are soft or hard stuck and do not want to start a new savegame, without knowing if it will get them further in the story or not, as they might encounter issues again.
  • This method is not for people who are to lazy to read the game text or hints provided by the game.
  • Also this could lead to unforeseen problems, but i have not tested if it does.
can u do it this save file for me plssssssssssssssss

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes