Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Yes, that is the stage where my game was looping. Even though I had finished the whole "Sick, needs comfort every 3 hours" and she was back to her healthy self, the variable remained at 2 for me, which was triggering a different night scene before the drone event and I wasn't able to proceed until I altered that variable to bypass it.

I can post a more in-depth guide on how to figure out where people are stuck if there is interest, but it does require using unren and looking at the code, which while it may sound difficult, it really isn't.

The problem with people saying "Stuck at 38/40" etc is that number doesn't actually mean anything in the code. The developer tracks every achievement (all 40 in this example) individually, so while your total is 38, it doesn't mean you're missing scene 39, you could be missing scene 35, or scene 32, and the developer may do this intentionally to try to get people to sign up on patreon. So people helping have to say "Try this, or this, or this" because there can be a number of times/locations to check.
Ha ha - I like your answer
It's true - the event counter is just a number that tells you that you have reached a new event in the game and you have played it all for this certain release when you have ex 32 out of 32 events. I implemented this event counting system so everybody could see how far you are and not playing the same events over and over again without any possible progress. This is not a sequentially game so several events can be obtained at same time. As you say it can be hard to distinguish which event that is missing. My best advise is still: Only play games that has been released from my Patreon site - if you play illegal releases you might waste your time and corrupt you game play as I can see that many have done with release 8. Always follow the guideline that I have mentioned many times: read the dialogues and learn their daily routines. Have a nice day

protoen

Mar 22, 2019
Hi, I'm also stuck at 52/53.
Hints are telling me to do the shower event on the weekend at 08.00, but i have concluded that multiple times and the dialogue suggests, that i should alter her study material but i can't find an event for that.
I ave read multiple previous posts, that suggest the dining room at 08.00 but that doesn't work as well. Would be very glad for help.
same problem here

M. Zas

Mar 11, 2020
You need to progress with her by turning the pool lights on at 22:00 in the office. Then the MC will hear a noise
to investigate at the pool at midnight when he's about to go to bed. She will ask if you can see her better with or
without the lights on. I kept saying no I could only see her with the lights on. Otherwise she will call you a pervert
and you will miss some scenes.
Thanks.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Ha ha - I like your answer
It's true - the event counter is just a number that tells you that you have reached a new event in the game and you have played it all for this certain release when you have ex 32 out of 32 events. I implemented this event counting system so everybody could see how far you are and not playing the same events over and over again without any possible progress. This is not a sequentially game so several events can be obtained at same time. As you say it can be hard to distinguish which event that is missing. My best advise is still: Only play games that has been released from my Patreon site - if you play illegal releases you might waste your time and corrupt you game play as I can see that many have done with release 8. Always follow the guideline that I have mentioned many times: read the dialogues and learn their daily routines. Have a nice day
We should earn some money, we perform the beta test function. How about an official version? :cool:

quad606

Oct 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "kensodoi, post: 3146206, member: 879807"]
Tag 8 # 62
08amy
0830din
09din # 63
10kit
11bad
12skip
13amy
14liv (a)
15liv (s)
16liv (l)
17swim (s & l)
18wash (l)
19mast (a & s)
20din # 64
21amy (l) 22hot (s & l)
23kit (l) # 65
24/2430 amy

Tag 9 # 66 ~ Tag 12 # 69
08amy
0830din
09din
10kit
11bad
12skip
13amy
14liv (schwimmen)
15liv
16liv
17swim
18wash
19mast
20din
21amy
22hot (liv)
23kit
24amy

vom 9. bis zum 12. Tag
nur eine Veranstaltung pro Tag (morgens)
du musst nur dafür sorgen, dass liza sich "normal" fühlt
Mach sie nicht wütend
schlaf mit ihr
das alles
[/ZITAT]

Kannst du einen Führer machen, bist du einer der Weisen, was zu tun ist?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The moderator must add in "Developer Notes":
The developer said that this downloadable version is full of errors. If you want a version that works perfectly, get it on the official website. (y)

• Angry
Reactions: cuteelf

Rovo

Sep 29, 2018
Hey guys!

Celaviegroup great game, a bit hard to play though ;-)

Hopefully one of you can help me. I'm currently at 94/100 and stuck (day 57) for 2weeks I guess.
I follow to youngest one everywhere she goes, but no progress.
I enter her room without knocking, she says Get out, followed by, I will be downstairs in a few minutes.
In the kitchen grandpa can touch her boobs and she act less shy
Also her lessons (might be because the other event) are still the same (body to body contact)

Update:
Currently 95/100
looks like i found it by removing the towel at 8.00 -> will keep you posted!

Thx for your help!

Rob

Last edited:

Rovo

Sep 29, 2018
So im at 74/100 after Sandra moved in trying to figure out how to convince her for photoshoot...now that the hints are gone game is harder :S
plus any hints when can i hide her panties? doesnt seem to work when they are at school
Panties @10.00 straight after they went to school, you can hide her panties.
Photoshoot @13.00 when she is changing clothes

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
38/40 for me, help me please.
I have a8_0: (0), a8_26: (0), a8_36: (0), i lost events 26 and 36? i don't know which are

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hey guys!

Celaviegroup great game, a bit hard to play though ;-)

Hopefully one of you can help me. I'm currently at 94/100 and stuck (day 57) for 2weeks I guess.
I follow to youngest one everywhere she goes, but no progress.
I enter her room without knocking, she says Get out, followed by, I will be downstairs in a few minutes.
In the kitchen grandpa can touch her boobs and she act less shy
Also her lessons (might be because the other event) are still the same (body to body contact)

Update:
Currently 95/100
looks like i found it by removing the towel at 8.00 -> will keep you posted!

Thx for your help!

Rob
How many times did you open her door?

Rovo

Sep 29, 2018
How many times did you open her door?
I don't know how many times, i followed the advise here and from second time i enter her room without knocking
But for sure 30 / 40 times, i didnt count ofc, more guessing ;-)

Update:
In the meantime at day 70 -> following the same patern every day, also with the main caracter is currently not any progress, no extra lessons, keep repeating all the things you have learned at 21.00 in her room.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes