Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
v8.0
is it normal to see some old pictures(i can't remember which ver?? v.4??v5??) amy @19amy &19bath???
one more thing@ 14amy/16amy nobody inside amy's room normal too ????
I think so, I had it, but it did not stop me from completing V 8.0.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Do I wear the towel or drop it when I say goodnight to "Amy" at 23:00 in the kitchen?

D

Deleted member 1921707

Can someone explain me what to do

i need to convince Amy to join me in the swiming pool
You need to progress with her by turning the pool lights on at 22:00 in the office. Then the MC will hear a noise
to investigate at the pool at midnight when he's about to go to bed. She will ask if you can see her better with or
without the lights on. I kept saying no I could only see her with the lights on. Otherwise she will call you a pervert
and you will miss some scenes.

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-end of first half(day7/14) tight schedule week-
* steps for day1 to day 3 plz read my post #3383

edited 22/03
**** for ppl using version 8 to play this chapter plz download official version8 instead of using post1 download

Last edited:

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
edited 22/03
**** for ppl using version 8 to play this chapter plz download official version8 instead of using post1 download

from day 9 to day 12
only one event each day( morning)
you only need to do is keep liza feeling "normal"
dont make her upset
sleep with her
that all

Last edited:

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
edited 22/03

just like day 12
differnt between day13 and days before
is weekdays(day9~day12) and weekends(day13)

last day for this (version/chapter)
after u got 70event(morning before 0800)
u need to end this version officially
so at2400 back to master room
day 14(officially ended 7.0b)
same as day13
except 24amy->24mast

i forgot how to clear the game (with official ending,not get all events)
black screen with words
"u get all events ...."
something like that.....
without this ending you cant start 8.0
so day 14 is the answer

~ my 7.0b record end ~

Last edited:
Reactions: AdrielReborn
D

Deleted member 1921707

I'm at 29 of 32 events. I'm not sure what event I need or trigger to steal her thong. And can
the MC get her to sleep in his bed? Or will that be in 9 or 10 when he can get her to be in the
hot tub.

Rollermann

Oct 2, 2018
hi folks i hope you can help me i am in chapter 6 or is it 7 i don't know. I only did 68 out of 70 with the threat and slept with her and now I can't get any further.

and sorry for the spelling mistakes my english is not the best

gilou

May 25, 2017
which event u miss???
i just play 3 days
my records
day1 08swim(a) sex yoga
day1 14swim(s) sunbath sex
day1 18wash(l) new graphic
day2 18kit(a) mc don't clean kit then amy do it --->mc try anal amy
day3 0830din(a&s)
day3 11office
day3 20din(girls) talking about sat party

edited 1103
i started 8.0 (day1) at saturday (weekends)
so i need 3 days to get 7 events
if u started (day1) at weekdays(monday to friday)
u only need 2 days to get these events(basically u got 6 at day1, only 1800 event u cant get all in one day)
you have to wait for dining room friday 20
then daring party and dining room 20 on saturday
sunday 11 girl's room (belt)
... swimming pool 17

• Red Heart
Reactions: blackrock1899

theRealFogh

Aug 9, 2017
so i can't get past 52/53 and i have tried everything that people here said where "fixes" nothing happens, can't cut beard at 1100, nothing happens at dinning room at 0800, nothing changes if i shower 0800 (weekend or weekday). tried everyplace she can be during the day and nothing changes. please any help!

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I am stuck at 68/70 in V7. Tried everything i have read, still no luck. Any ideas appreciated.
It appears that nothing happens, however I did notice that the MC hugging her and his hand creeps ever so slowly towards her breast when she is in her nighty. Sometimes it is so agonizingly slow that you don't think anything happens. I guess I need to repeat this grind till something happens, unless I'm wrong. I hope the developers realize the time it takes to advance even a little bit makes it very possible people will just say "fuck this bullshit", and conclude this game is a huge time waster and isn't worth it. There comes a point of diminished returns. I've spent the better part of the last three days to go from 53/70 to 54/70 and I'm about to put this game back on the shelf. My .02 cents.
If you play the illegal version 8_0 you'll not be able to progress. Only legal versions are working, sorry :-(

Massanian

Jun 5, 2017
amy sick???
u mean every 3 hours amy need Mc to comfort her???
Yes, that is the stage where my game was looping. Even though I had finished the whole "Sick, needs comfort every 3 hours" and she was back to her healthy self, the variable remained at 2 for me, which was triggering a different night scene before the drone event and I wasn't able to proceed until I altered that variable to bypass it.

I can post a more in-depth guide on how to figure out where people are stuck if there is interest, but it does require using unren and looking at the code, which while it may sound difficult, it really isn't.

The problem with people saying "Stuck at 38/40" etc is that number doesn't actually mean anything in the code. The developer tracks every achievement (all 40 in this example) individually, so while your total is 38, it doesn't mean you're missing scene 39, you could be missing scene 35, or scene 32, and the developer may do this intentionally to try to get people to sign up on patreon. So people helping have to say "Try this, or this, or this" because there can be a number of times/locations to check.

Reactions: ut1stgear and giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Yes, that is the stage where my game was looping. Even though I had finished the whole "Sick, needs comfort every 3 hours" and she was back to her healthy self, the variable remained at 2 for me, which was triggering a different night scene before the drone event and I wasn't able to proceed until I altered that variable to bypass it.

I can post a more in-depth guide on how to figure out where people are stuck if there is interest, but it does require using unren and looking at the code, which while it may sound difficult, it really isn't.

The problem with people saying "Stuck at 38/40" etc is that number doesn't actually mean anything in the code. The developer tracks every achievement (all 40 in this example) individually, so while your total is 38, it doesn't mean you're missing scene 39, you could be missing scene 35, or scene 32, and the developer may do this intentionally to try to get people to sign up on patreon. So people helping have to say "Try this, or this, or this" because there can be a number of times/locations to check.
I already suspected that everything is intentional.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes