Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

killroy#5284

Nov 19, 2018
Wow, what a top game beautiful girls. finally I finished it V10.0 and made my own wt
hope there will be an upgrade:love::love:

Last edited:

barador

Aug 28, 2017
I think i have found a bug in this version starting Day 14 :

Day 14 14:00 – Amy’s room: knock, sorry & leave => Not happening (Saying Ami is not in her room)
Day 15 14:00 – Amy’s room: enter & skip 1 hour => Not happening (Saying Ami is not in her room)
Day 16 14:00 – Amy’s room: knock & stay => Not happening (Saying Ami is not in her room)
Day 16 18:00 – Washing room: wash her dress => Not happening (Saying nothing to do there)

Here are the saves i followed a detailled wallfthrough of the game and i don't think i have missed something

Here is the saves 3-1 being day 14 3-2 Day 15 and 3-3 Day 16

Thx

Reactions: giqui

MrTM

May 6, 2019
You are missing Event#15.
At the skinny-dipp party you have to show Rebecca how to use sun lotion.
Select the remark/question about sun lotion. That will fix your missing event.
Thanks, I'm surprised the rest of the pool party segment passed since I missed that. I guess I'm just going to start V10 over.

well
if you finished all Q&A party(i guest u do)
that means only a few options left
from my event table
#42,#43,#45
u got 18livL(#43)
how about #45
sleep with liza again (same day with#43)
and next morning pick wait & see????

btw did you use any MOD in this chapter???
Thanks, No mods. I had a feeling it was something before the pool party, but as it turned out it was something at the pool party.
I'll use your guide when I replay v10 :)

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Getting this error whether using the WT mod or not. Haven't tried to ignore it but it's at the beginning of v 6.0 when Bart shows up with Julia in tow. Tried playing with the WT and w/o it but get the same exception when trying to give her a name. Haven't tried to give her a different name either.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/main.rpy", line 1415, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'ADVCharacter' and 'unicode'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "main.rpyc", line 1415, in script
File "C:\Users\18017\Downloads\Roomforrent-10_0_beta_d_for_Patreons_only-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\18017\Downloads\Roomforrent-10_0_beta_d_for_Patreons_only-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/main.rpy", line 1415, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'ADVCharacter' and 'unicode'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Room for rent 10_0_beta_d_for_Patreons_only
Tue May 05 22:56:22 2020

Edit: Here is the screen shot just before Bart shows up. I was able to get past the error by hitting ignore 2x. This screen shot is using the w/t. Without the W/T all the rooms show as white instead of blue. Hmm didn't give me the screen shot from game. Just got new laptop so not sure what happened. Let me try again. Got it using S button. This error might explain the problem with changing Julia's name later. Since I am replaying the game from beginning using the W/T I just left the default Julia as her name.

``` screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
50$ is like 1/4 of what i have available to spend every month (on food, nessessities, pets stuff and so on). Im not even buying AAA games for that price so its nonsense to me to spend it EVERY month for such small game thats not even written very well (for which you really dont need a single dollar). The game isnt any good from my point of view. its playable for someone with more patience then me but deffinitely not worth 50 freakin dollars monthly imo. Sure, if you want to, go for the golden patreon, its your money after all but ill rather spend my money on better food and better stuff for my pets then for this.
The game developers need several good computers to render the images, and that alone costs well over $10000, plus they work almost around the clock all month. Many game developers are forced to have regular jobs because the game revenues are not enough to make ends meet. Even if it looks like it's easy, it's a hard job. I'm sorry that they don't have more money available, but they can access the free version.

Sixtynine

May 6, 2020
Pleeeeeeeeeaseeeeeee V10 from step 54/54 go to 0/100 and I couldn't even fuck anyone, did it all start again? that I have to do? pleease HELP!

Cortocha

May 1, 2020
i know many players prefer to see picture(they can resize the picture by moving finger) instead of seeing small text in the cell phone
so my steps and tables are all in picture format
Oh, if you may, plz send me WT.
Now I stop on 39/40

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
Getting this error whether using the WT mod or not. Haven't tried to ignore it but it's at the beginning of v 6.0 when Bart shows up with Julia in tow. Tried playing with the WT and w/o it but get the same exception when trying to give her a name. Haven't tried to give her a different name either.
about WT
some enthusiastic member download official WT(up to chapter7)
and zip it together
u may find it in page 200

Likeu80

Oct 27, 2019
Hi guys
How to solve the 18pm washing room Amy scene she says don't do ,how to get to next level.
I'm on day 56

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes