Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Mmmm... I not play this game before...
You wanna say, this game still hjave only BJ and Groping Only?
Good old man has done everything with the girls and will keep doing everything with them. He is fast getting a collection as much as there in as "Batle of the Bulgers", 25 is the total in that game.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hey Guys, pls, anybody can tell me how, wtf, unlock menu in this game?
Why it can be only acsees between days?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
OMG... This is the one of most dump Game what i play... (I hope i can say Dump here?)
Without mod, you just not better to start play this game, becouse you do not know what you need do it...
A lot of RePetable Scenes... 3D redndering is prerry ugliess... GUI not optimizied... 7300 images, were is 6000 just fone...

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
OMG... This is the one of most dump Game what i play... (I hope i can say Dump here?)
Without mod, you just not better to start play this game, becouse you do not know what you need do it...
A lot of RePetable Scenes... 3D redndering is prerry ugliess... GUI not optimizied... 7300 images, were is 6000 just fone...
Where did you learn to write? Either you got a poor education or are just dumb.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
So what if English isn't his primary language. Interpretation is I don't like playing this game w/o a mod because it's a dumpy game w/o it. The GUI is not complete and the rendering is very ugly and where are all the images, I only found one. If anyone can't see that then they should go take a "DUMP". Yes English is my first and only language.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I have a question. The version on the OP is v 10.0 beta but the version I played (downloaded from patreon) states it is an alpha version. Why is that. Lukumoide said his w/t is not updated to 10.0 so when I played I ended at 74/92 using the W/T. As they say forewarned is forearmed. I will replay it from end od v 9.0 save.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I have a question. The version on the OP is v 10.0 beta but the version I played (downloaded from patreon) states it is an alpha version. Why is that. Lukumoide said his w/t is not updated to 10.0 so when I played I ended at 74/92 using the W/T. As they say forewarned is forearmed. I will replay it from end od v 9.0 save.
My WT are always up to date, I always write a WT for every update. But Bob decides when and for whom the WT are posted. Here an example with version 11_0, there are already 5 WT's for each version. I have to write WT for every version, because there are always changes.
Screenshot_22.png

Reactions: ut1stgear1

Smythison

Oct 21, 2017
I have 77/92 events, have reached the end withe every girl on the Q&A, but after every party no girl comes for photo shoot or swim in the pool. At breakfast Liza confirms they are coming, and then says how much they enjoyed it at dinner but no actual scenes? Any suggestions welcome!

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
I have 77/92 events, have reached the end withe every girl on the Q&A, but after every party no girl comes for photo shoot or swim in the pool. At breakfast Liza confirms they are coming, and then says how much they enjoyed it at dinner but no actual scenes? Any suggestions welcome!
Early version of the walkthrough mod would cause your game to break like that. The current mod works fine, however you will need to restart version 10. :(

teebriz

Jul 6, 2018
im hardstuck at event 30, i choose every possible scene with her but it never changes, the hint keeps saying i should wish her goodnight at 23:00 and everytime its the same *drop towel and hug nothing further

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
plz guys i m stuck with this event with liza what can i do to go further View attachment 648331
Yep, i have the exact same issue.
tried playing both with and without walkthrough mod, and i get stuck at that point myself at the end of v7*

One of the options is said to reduce the "intruder" flag, but it doesn't change.
i even tried manually setting the flag to 0 in my save, and after waking up i did a quick save to check and "intruder" flag was back to 3 after i selected "Wake Up" in the morning.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
My WT are always up to date, I always write a WT for every update. But Bob decides when and for whom the WT are posted. Here an example with version 11_0, there are already 5 WT's for each version. I have to write WT for every version, because there are always changes.
View attachment 651445
Thanks. I had already finished v 10.0 w/o the wt before I got my new laptop so I deleted the game and w/t. Then I d/l the game and w/t from the OP and deleted all my saves back to end of v 9.0. Using the WT I completed v 10.0 because I didn't want to go through it again on my own. Worked perfectly. Keep up the great work Celaviegroup and Lukumoide since there aren't many games that have this kind of collaboration.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes